1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Super Bowl picks

Discussion in 'All Other Team Discussions' started by NCPackerfan, Feb 1, 2005.

1. NCPackerfan

NCPackerfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Only 5+ days until kickoff. Thought it may be time to start getting everyones fearless forecasts. Whether TO plays or not (I think he will), I see the Patriots winning the game. They have more weapons on offense and their defense is solid, but I give them the biggest edge with coaching. Belichek manages to keep the team confident, but not cocky and they have the edge with their assistant coaches. They'll figure out a way to take Westbrook out of the game and frustrate McNabb by taking away his scrambling option. TO may get a catch or two, but I can't see him being a game breaker after not playing for 6 weeks. Eagles will keep it close for a half, but I see the Patriots making the better halftime adjustments and pulling away in the second half.

PATRIOTS 27 EAGLES 13

2. eastcoastpacker

eastcoastpacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    I would like to see the Eagles win,but I don't expect it. The Pats have won enough,time for a change. :pals: :beer: :twocents:

3. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    Patriots 34
    Eagles 26

4. ohiopacker

ohiopacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    My prediction - Mcnabb will run alot to throw off NE's defense - Westbrook will break loose for a couple of big gainers - Philly's "D" will get to Brady causing a costly INT and a fumble - Kearse and Trotter will wreak havoc -Dillon will be shut down - and oh yeah T.O. is playing - = Philly -24 - NE - 22 as the Pats miss a 2 point conversion in the last minute - and one more - Freddie Mitchell will get knocked out cold by Harrison .

Besides , I don't want Belichick and Brady matching Lombardi and Starr's record for most consecutive playoff wins ( 9 ) .

GO Pack :mrgreen:

5. Rhino58

Rhino58 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Pats 42
    Eagles 28

6. dan7

dan7 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    SB Pick

Eagles....I'm a Pennsylvania native. :)

7. jdlax

jdlax Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Patriots and the points.

8. eastcoastpacker

eastcoastpacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Dan7, what part of pennsylvania are you from? I live up by the poconos. :D

9. dan7

dan7 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I was born in Pittsburgh and lived in Wilkinsburg Township (a nearby suburb) until I was eight years old.