Super Bowl gameday chat.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Manning is eating up the clock like he did with the Pack. Good strategy.

except if the other team scores TOUCHDOWNS in half that time and not field goals.

Hammer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have been seething all year about the local yappers on the radio calling the NFC the JV, and "an afterthought".......Cram it up your cram hole!!!!

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have been seething all year about the local yappers on the radio calling the NFC the JV, and "an afterthought".......Cram it up your cram hole!!!!

No kidding. I was sick of that too. Don Banks of SI was saying that all season long, ignoring the fact that both conferences had the exact same number of wins against each other.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Greg C. said:

No kidding. I was sick of that too. Don Banks of SI was saying that all season long, ignoring the fact that both conferences had the exact same number of wins against each other.
Isn't it funny? Bet they will be eatting their words for a LOOOOONG time!

Hammer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Do I get extra credit for a Dodgeball reference?

Latest posts