Sunshine and lollipops

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
As a coping mechanism and to begin the healing process, everyone needs to post one positive out of the bloodbath that was the NFCCG. I WILL delete without cause every negative post in this thread.
:tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown:
This game brought back posters to this board that I have not seen in some time. People I'd swear forgot the link or their log in credentials. No one at the moment is sitting on the sidelines. Everyone has an opinion. Makes for lively debate even though at games end the "fire everyone" crowd is dominating. OOh forgot the link.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Last edited:

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Losing the Super Bowl would've felt worse.
Totally agree. I posted several weeks ago that losing in the playoffs when you have no hope of winning the SB because of a defense that is historically bad is way better than losing in the SB. A SB loser hasn't gone back to win the SB since the 72 Dolphins 45 years ago. The SB depression is a real thing. That being said, the defense gave up scores on 7 of 9 Atlanta possessions and gave up nearly 400 yards to Matty Ice. Their performance today was disgraceful. Team played with little energy and toughness.

Ceodore

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The positive for me was them losing big early so I could just mellow out the rest of the game and not have to get my heart broken late.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Careful last year I tried this and it failed..

I will watch and delete as well

mongoosev

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i still have one beer left and my buzz is still keeping me happy....btw....good run by the packs and rod this year! tomorrow will hurt but I still have my family and my tv and my stereo system. btw...that song makes me want to hang myself

oh and I saved 10 grand on SB ticket!

Last edited:

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
This team, today and all season long for that matter, exemplified toughness and grit. These guys just kept coming back and coming back and coming back for more. I'm proud of the 2016 NFC North Champs. Go Pack! Hard for me to blow myself up over having Packer football to the end of January. Most of the nattering nabobs here hung it up in November -- and then came back like prodigal sons. Welcome back...

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This year entertained the hell out of me. It was never boring and I saw the staff and players over come more than I expected them too. There aren't many teams that go thru what they did and end up on .500 let alone in the conference championship game.

They have work to do for next year, but I'm we have a lot of good stuff to work with

OP
OP
Poppa San

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
With the game "ending" early, my son had leftover Spotted Cow that he loaded my fridge with.

Last edited:

MadCat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I still love the Packers players. And I got a nice Atlanta Falcons souvenir giveaway towel at the Georgia Dome today. Good for drying tears. :tup:

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
With the game "ending" early, my son had leftover Spotted Cow that he loaded my fridge with.

Gotta try the fat squirrel. Its better than spotted cow.

As far as a positive, it was the early game so I still had a productive evening unlike Steelers fans.

If that's not positive enough one word JORDY.

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
Robert Alford's super obvious flop when Rodgers nudged him coming back on the field gave me a chuckle. That was a positive.

Aaron Rodgers literally having to grab Christine Michael and direct him where to line up also made me laugh. That dude might be one of the more clueless football players I've ever watched.

Darryl Tincknell

Cheesehead
Reaction score
with all the injuries we've sustained this year..with the prospect of being a MUST WIN game for 9 weeks...this team was still one win away from being in the Super Bowl...our depth and injuries finally caught up to us but we're still one of the top ******* franchises in the NFL

TomBrownFan40

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not all of the news on the defensive side of the ball is bad. Kenny Clark looks better and better every snap, he now has valuable experience under his belt, and he's younger than most of the guys that will be showing up at the combine in a few weeks!

JP Doyal

AR12
Reaction score
I of course would have to say the comeback year this team had was amazing. But losing the way we did does bring a positive to my mind...
The organization can no longer hide the fact this defense needs something to change. So losing so badly going into off season will spark the changes needed.

Curly Calhoun

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This team exceeded expectations, and did that while coping with more injuries than most NFL teams. I would think the arrow is still pointing up in Green Bay.

Now, I'm looking forward to the draft.......

Members online

Latest posts