Sunday's Game

Favreforever721

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I went to the game Sunday, and let me tell you, the defense played very well in my opinion, but they were on the field just way too long. Collins dropped a sure INT and what could've been a TD! I also felt that Favre should've spiked the ball to stop the clock.

:lol: :lol: Oh, yeah! For those watching at home, you may have saw it, but some Bengals fan ran onto the field with :26 seconds to play, the refs blew the play dead, he grabbed the ball from Favre, and then juked out 2 cops(both collided with each other like the 2002 Vikings players when Vick split them) and then almost broke an openfield tackle to take the ball all the way for a TD! :lol: :lol:

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
was the security collision what prompted the crowd to react? Even McCarren reacted (but wouldn't say what happened), so I didn't know if the fan was clobbered or what happened.

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
just found a pic of the fan (copy the link into your address bar)

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/photos?photoId=910206&gameId=251030004

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What a damn moron. In GB it's a 10K fine and the night in jail, I hope it's similar in Cin.

ArizonaPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I remember years ago during some Badger and Packer games at home where the crowd got really loud, and the officials would penalize the Packers or Badgers for it. It bugged the crap out of me that Jim McMahon would complain to the refs that he couldn't hear, so we'd get penalized for it.

I don't see that type of penalty very often anymore, but a poster elsewhere made a comment that he thought the Bengals could have been penalized for their fans in an instance like this. I'm not sure.

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think there is anything they can do about it, other than take the game back to the point in which it was interupted by the outside "object".

That would be ridiculous if they (still) penalized for noise, talk about taking away home field advantage hey?!

I was so mad when the moron came on the field that I was like, can't we get 15 yards or something for that!? I wanted something done, due to their incompetence in security it may have caused us the game tying score.

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah what if that was crazy bomber or something, well done security. I am with RP, just shoot them as soon as they hit the field, simple.

sixone220

Cheesehead
Reaction score
shootin em sounds harsh, but seriously what would have happened if that guy whipped out a knife and cut brett's throat. i bet it would only take one fan to lose a knee before this type of stuff quit.

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am fine with a good knee cap shot. Good point, what if that guy would have just hauled off and shot or stabbed some one or something. Too many crazies out there.

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
exactly...how does he get by all the players and security. Very easy for him to stab Brett or do whatever. It's only funny 'til someone losses an eye

yooperfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I remember years ago during a BALTIMORE Colts game a fan ranout on the field and grabbed the ball off the ground, The Colts middle linebacker chased him down and drove his sorry face into the ground.
I guess players now don't protect their territory as seriously nowadays.

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Somebody should have kicked him right in the balls..and then dogpiled him!

(He looks like a friggin' moron...)

I think that was Mike Curtis of the Colts..(a damn good hit..)

What they should do is tranquilize his *** with a "tranq gun"..like an animal...strip him down..put him in a g-string in a cage...(preferably while tarred and feathered or spray painted with the word MORON) and parade him around the field while caged, suspended by a rope... so people can pelt him with hot dogs..beer..and any other **** that they have handy....imo...

MORON!

yooperfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You are right p@ck66 it was Mike Curtis and it was a damn good hit. I would have remembered his name eventually but you saved me alot of frustration. Thanks!
P@ck66 said:
Somebody should have kicked him right in the balls..and then dogpiled him!

(He looks like a friggin' moron...)

I think that was Mike Curtis of the Colts..(a damn good hit..)

What they should do is tranquilize his *** with a "tranq gun"..like an animal...strip him down..put him in a g-string in a cage...(preferably while tarred and feathered or spray painted with the word MORON) and parade him around the field while caged, suspended by a rope... so people can pelt him with hot dogs..beer..and any other **** that they have handy....imo...

MORON!

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Granted Arrow..

That would be the toughest part..to find somebody to do "that part" of the job...but it would be crowning touch on this fool's (well deserved) humiliation...

a night in the tank is too good for this clown...they must come up with better deterrents...!

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
yooperfan said:
I remember years ago during a BALTIMORE Colts game a fan ranout on the field and grabbed the ball off the ground, The Colts middle linebacker chased him down and drove his sorry face into the ground.
I guess players now don't protect their territory as seriously nowadays.

Fines...

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Shoot the crazy SOB with a taser. Watch him squirm on the ground for a few minutes and haul him to an ambulance and then jail. That'll send a message...

Members online

Latest posts