Sunday "Whiteout"

PackinSteel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackinSteel said:
Will pay top $$ for pic of Ryan waving pom poms! :joy:

I will pay big bucks for that too!

Ryan has put my "humiliating" sig in his sig........that is despicable. :shock:
But then, I suppose that is to be expected of the "Grand Poobah" of cheeseheads. :D

Hey PackinSteel, did Heather give you permission to put in that Steelers avatar? :p

(with apologies to Coach Mora)
Permission? You want talk about Permission?

OP
OP
Pack93z

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
pack_in_black said:
G-Force. Too cool.

Mmmmmm. G-force. Sounds ******.

Dude.. with the Rockies comming back to town and the city jacked.. head up to Denver.. down to 16th Street and visit coyotes.. take care of the pent up frustrations :razz:

PS.. it is a weird name... kinda like it should be tied to a cartoon hero or something.

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pack_in_black said:
Well, that was just fast.

You're like a jungle cat. Or a ninja.

Maybe like 60/40 ninja/cheetah.

Ninjas were assassins... Not all that good at it either.

Cheetah is no longer the fastest land animal... That title belongs to a Chicken running across Somalia.

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Whatever works - although I've yet to see a complacent crowd at Lambeau Win, lose or draw.
musccy said:
back to the original topic...does it concern anyone that the packer's brass feel that conditions warrant the need to "rev up the home crowd" with stunts like this?
Don't get me wrong, I actually think 72k in white will look really cool...just asking if this suggests that packer fans aren't very loud and rowdy at games.
There was some chatter about the fans not being as loud as they have been 'known' to in the past.

Maybe that had something to do with it?

Over the past 2 seasons the crowd noise has been noticably less. At least at the "gold package" games. There were attempts by many in the crowd to get the rest of the fans going with mixed results.
I think it got the attention of the top brass.
The give aways are nice but all they need to do is to put a winning team on the field and the fans will respond
During the Charger's game after GB failed to get the TD on 4th and 1, 2/3's of the way thru the 4th quarter the fan's were really loud.

Pack93z said:
Calling for snow??? ... Na...

Free T-shirts...

Fans attending the game will receive white G-Force T-shirts and white pom pons as part of the Packers' continuing effort to rev up Lambeau Field crowds.

More than 72,000 shirts -- all size XL and distributed by a Madison company, according to The Capital Times newspaper -- will be handed out.

If you don't want to wear the T-shirt or wave the pom pons, the Packers invite you to wear white anyway.

Wonder why? Will they be wearing white jerseys?

My guess is since this is a nite game the white will show up better thru out the evening.

I will be screaming like a female at a Justin Timberlake concert on behalf of everyone here. GO PACK GO!

Is she 12 or 16?

There's the Cowboys wearing white at home.
My conclusion, the home team gets to chose white or color.

Back in the 80's there were a lot of teams especially the Redskins that would force the Cowboys to were their "unlucky" blue jerseys on the road.

MassPackersFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My theory on this is that the ball will be a) easier to see for the WR's when Brett Favre throws a nice pass, and b) easier for the DB's to see when Griese throws a lame duck. :D Kind of like clearing out the center field bleachers in baseball.

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
this is a standard practice at penn state football games

however, especially at night like when we faced notre dame, it looks cool as hell in an eerie way

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, I couldn't find anything that supported the home MUST wear dark colors and I found numerous articles stating the home team could decide.

It was a fun research and I learned something :)
Yeah I remember last year the Dolphins chose to wear white when we played them in Miami.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Members online

Latest posts