Sunday Ticket question..

PackFanatic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
from what i can see you get the homers only. Sirius radio gives you the choice of announcers but then there is the lag to deal with but you can choose home or visitor announcers on it..

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Will I be forced to listen to the home broadcast? Like the Philly one this week? Or can you choose?:fie:
You get the regular network crew. Not local chumps like preseason fake games.

This week, it's Troy Aikman and Fox's #1 team doing our game.

And everyone, DIRECTV is doing a full FREE PREVIEW for everyone this Sunday. So whoever has DirecTV will get the Sunday Ticket this week and you can watch all the other games on Sunday.

Too bad there are 2 fewer games THIS Sunday though, with the Vikes-Saints already and there being 2 Monday Night games.

White92

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I usually put Wayne and Larry on Sirius and put on the DirecTV ticket. With the TIVO DVR you can synch the Sirius and DirecTV exactly. It's brilliant!

OP
OP
G0PackG0

G0PackG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i guess I'll just b happy not following the arrows on nfl.com's "live stream" lol 10 plays behind..

X-Factor

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i guess I'll just b happy not following the arrows on nfl.com's "live stream" lol 10 plays behind..

Hahaha.. i feel ya! Preseason was driving me nuts following those arrows and reading game threads ~ while waiting til 4 am to watch a replay on the NFL network. Thank God the regular season is here and the NFL Ticket.

Members online

Latest posts