Sunday Night Football (min@chi) Or The Walking Dead?

Valhalla Express

SKOL VIKINGS!
Reaction score
Look, I'm a diehard Vikings fan through and through, but I love zombie flicks...

Do I watch the Sunday Night Football game on NBC or the second season premiere of The Walking Dead on AMC? Oh wait, they are the same thing!

Viking fans can thank the following zombie for such a great start to their season:
Donovan "The Ground Is My Friend" McNabb

One of two things are possible:

1) McNabb thinks he is playing basketball, so a bounce pass is a perfectly good way to get the ball to a receiver
2) McNabb thinks, or hallucinates, that the field actually has hands, so at this point of the season he has completed over 90% of his passes for untold yardage! Maybe if he throws it into the endzone it will count as a touchdown!

Just a few thoughts from my puerile brain.

~Val

SanDiegoCheese

West Coast Cheesehead
Reaction score
Walking dead, 4sure! Even though, like you said it may be the same thing.
At least the show on AMC will be more interesting. :tup:

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
I thought the title meant.. call it "Sunday night football" OR call it.. "The Walking Dead"!!!!
:roflmao:

Greenbayphil

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I will be hoping the Vikings can go in and get business done and hand the Teddy Bears their 3rd divisional loss this year.
Hope AP runs allover them, and I thought Webb was starting or am I just being stupid?

L

Lunchboxer

I hope AP tears its up. I got him on my fantasy team.

I dont know why The Vikings wont let Christin Pounder get the start. Let him perform and see how he does.

If they drafted the guy give him a start. Mcnabb is not helping the team. Let the young guy get some reps in have a feel of the game. Then Next year give him the Starting Job. The guy has to start taking some reps sooner or later.

Greenbayphil

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeh well I mean they must know that the NFC North is way out of their reach by now, especially with the way the Lions and Pack are playing. You'd think in that case that they would let him take the reigns and try create some chemistry with the rest of the offense?

But tbh Im not really sold on ponder, wouldnt be surprised if he got traded away by the end of the year, or if they really dont have a good seaspn try find someone better in next years draft again.

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I feel for you,Mcnabb used to be good but he has been really bad for, your team if not for AP helping him out don't think you would have a win.

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
Yeh well I mean they must know that the NFC North is way out of their reach by now, especially with the way the Lions and Pack are playing. You'd think in that case that they would let him take the reigns and try create some chemistry with the rest of the offense?

But tbh Im not really sold on ponder, wouldnt be surprised if he got traded away by the end of the year, or if they really dont have a good seaspn try find someone better in next years draft again.
I don't think we will see any changes at QB until the Vikes are eliminated from playoff contention, while improbable, they could still end up 12-4. Until mathematically out of it, I am afraid McNabb will start. After that he has no reason not to start Ponder. Not sure how you can not be sold on a player who hasn't played a snap in a regular season game. You just never know. That's like saying trade Rodgers the 5 game of his rookie season while he was riding the bench. It makes no sense.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
I know last year I was hoping for a Bears victory and it bit me in the butt, so its that time of year again. I'm hoping for Armageddon and a brutal game of Bears mauling the Vikings, and the Vikings tearing up the Bears. And well I would prefer sleeping during the bloodbath, to show how much I care about them.:sleep:

Greenbayphil

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think we will see any changes at QB until the Vikes are eliminated from playoff contention, while improbable, they could still end up 12-4. Until mathematically out of it, I am afraid McNabb will start. After that he has no reason not to start Ponder. Not sure how you can not be sold on a player who hasn't played a snap in a regular season game. You just never know. That's like saying trade Rodgers the 5 game of his rookie season while he was riding the bench. It makes no sense.

Its completely nothing like that though, why start someone who obviously isnt going to get you anywhere near the playoffs this year, hes old and useless now and has been for the last couple of years and theres no way he will be with them next year.

Theyve made an investment in Ponder so why not start him and let him get some game time, theres absolutely no positives for starting Mcnabb.

And its not like Mcnabb isnt used to getting benched anyway.

Southpaw

Endorphin Junkie
Reaction score
Adrian Peterson. Nuff said. Whenever that guy is playing, I'll watch him pending nothing Packers related is on. Adrian is an amazing player and an amazing person. Vikings fans and their organization are lucky have a player like him. I wish we did

Reaction score
oh gawd.... if it's your team then I suppose watch the game, but man... Zombies is Zombies doe'.

Check if there's an episode after the episode, like a ..idk, repeat or re-run, then watch that.
that's a tough spot dude.... oh man, and that season 2 commercial where they're on that freeway and gotta hide under the cars... man....that season 2 looks GOOD. :eek: < zombie smiley.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Maybe McNabb will teach Minnesota to build on a young quarterback rather than constantly going for washed up ones, but their history of success is built on the shoulders of quarterbacks in the twilight of their careers.

I'm gonna pull for Minnesota tonight I guess. Pick Cutler off 4 times please.

OP
OP
Valhalla Express

Valhalla Express

SKOL VIKINGS!
Reaction score
After dealing with a bout of Vikingiarrhea and watching the Bears trash my team... I figured A.J. Hawk said it best:

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

I hate the Bears... I hate Jay Cutler.

~Val

Members online

Latest posts