Sucker punch...

paulska

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So, in light of Geno getting KO'ed, here's the real question for Packers fans. Which Packer currently in camp would you least want to take a shot without notice from, and what's the likelihood that you go on the IR?

On pure scare appeal, I'm going CM3. That's a large, way too fast for his size dude who hits like a truck in too many other respects.

If this was four years ago, it's be Charles Woodson for sure. That guy trained boxing and MMA in addition to being a MAD natural athlete.

Given that I'm 6'3 and 250, I'm Canadian and I play hockey, I'd miss a shift, take a shot of smelling salts, get my helmet tricked out and be out on the field for the next series swallowing blood and chiclets for the remainder of the game. :)

D

Deleted member 6794

Mike Daniels. He's got a mean streak and included MMA into his offseason program this year. A sucker punch by him would for sure send me to IR.

Ace

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not relevant to the topic at hand but I saw this yesterday on twitter an LOL'd
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Joe Nor Cal Packer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just for fun I'll go with Ty Montgomery. Yeah he's a returner, WR but is fast and his upper body strength and guns for arms look deadly in a fight.

Fun kinda question, thanks. I agree about Daniels, that cat explodes. Linsley and Ringo also fall in that camp I think.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Daniels, i want nothing to do with the receiving of anything he's dishing out

H

HardRightEdge

Daniels is a good choice.

Peppers...beneath that mild mannered off-field demeanor is a guy I would not want to p*ss off.

How about Masthay? Imagine a punter's leg swing into the groin area!

Raji could fall on you and smother you to death unless you're a QB.

Last edited by a moderator:

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
Here's the lesson to be learned from this incident: Slap QBs when they deserve it. If they really deserve it, slap ‘em hard. :D

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
The guy I would least likely want to take a punch from is A Rod. My face might break his hand, we would be out a starting QB and everyone would blame me and I would have to move to Chicago where I would be considered a hero :cool:

*stops texting with Olivia Munn* :D

Last edited:

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm also going to say that I'd least like to be sucker punched by Masthay. However, it's purely because I would forever be known as the guy knocked out by the punter. It's a little more bad *** to take a shot from Daniels or someone huge and then have some tall tales to relate over rounds of beer years later.

Aaron

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lang or Sitton. Wouln't want to make them mad....I don't know if they'd stop with one blow! Which btw, I'm happy they are on the team for that very reason.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Dorsey once "loaned" Brett a huge amount...when asked to be repaid, Brett said I got ya..

few days later the amount was tripled of the lent money.

Thats how it should be handled

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Dorsey once "loaned" Brett a huge amount...when asked to be repaid, Brett said I got ya..

few days later the amount was tripled of the lent money.

Thats how it should be handled

Especially considering the amount of money these guys make.

My one comment on the whole incident, Gino Smith wasn't some poor innocent victim, not saying he had it coming, but his not showing up at a charity event (he had committed to) that Ik organized and paid his plane fare to and then shaking his finger in Ik's face when asked to repay the $600 for airfare.....classless move on Smith's part

Last edited:

Joe Nor Cal Packer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm also going to say that I'd least like to be sucker punched by Masthay. However, it's purely because I would forever be known as the guy knocked out by the punter. It's a little more bad *** to take a shot from Daniels or someone huge and then have some tall tales to relate over rounds of beer years later.
Yeah or Crosby. Cold cocked by a kicker. Pretty embarrassing.

D

Deleted member 6794

Hey guys I'm on the Left Coast. Sorry to interrupt this post but can someone tell me game time against the Pats tomorrow? Will it be carried by NFL Network? Thanks all.

The game starts at 7:30 PM EST and will be shown live on NFL Network.

Joe Nor Cal Packer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The game starts at 7:30 PM EST and will be shown live on NFL Network.
Thanks Captain. So 4:30 out here on the left coast. 15 years since leaving WI and the "earliness" of the games still throws me.

For all fellow 49er haters the mood out here is downcast. Everyone is angry with ownership for letting Harbaugh get away and Krapernick is being exposed for the one-trick pony he is. I love it!

Everyone is feeling very good about the Raiders. That means there is hope the team can win 8 games. Anyway my point is we Packer fans have been very fortunate since 1992. It would be nice to get another SB or 2, but at least we have had a very competitive team every year.

Go Packers!!!!

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Don't rely on the NFL network for the game if you live in WI. I am near Madison and DISH TV has it blocked on the NFL Network because its being picked up by the local ABC affiliate. So check your local listings and set those DVR's correctly if you aren't watching it live!

Joe Nor Cal Packer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Don't rely on the NFL network for the game if you live in WI. I am near Madison and DISH TV has it blocked on the NFL Network because its being picked up by the local ABC affiliate. So check your local listings and set those DVR's correctly if you aren't watching it live!
My only choice was NFL Network. The commentators were terrible. Seemed like two local NE guys.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts