Such arrogance!!!!!!

CHIpackFAN

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Im so tired of listening to chicago sports talk radio this week and ESPN, NFL network. I dont understand how they just simply refuse to state all of the facts. Yes, the pack had defensive issues last year. Yes they gave up 377 yards to the 49ers last week. They all seem to be stuck on last year. Everyone seems to think that since the Gummi BARES added Marshall, that automatically puts them ahead of the Pack! WTF? According to everyone, the Pack have absolutely no shot at winning this game. I have not heard anyone mention that FACT that the BARES gave up 366 yards to a 2-14 team that is now lead by a rookir QB! But our D sucks?? Really? Its almost like the flavor of the month is "How bad the Packers Defense is"! I tell all BARE fans, yes, you have marshall now. That is one receiver, we have 5!!!!!!!

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Let's the score board do the talking. Turn in tomorrow for some sports talk

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Our defense didn't play well Sunday and showed a lot of the same problems as last years. Are they better? We didn't see convincing evidence of that last game.

MLB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I tell all BARE fans, yes, you have marshall now. That is one receiver, we have 5!!!!!!!

Agreed!

And let's not forget a comparison of the two teams' QUARTERBACKS!

I forget ... Who is the reigning "NFL MVP"?!?

(Sent by a 62-year-old Lifetime Packers' Fan...residing on Chicago's Northwest Side)

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Im so tired of listening to chicago sports talk radio this week and ESPN, NFL network. I dont understand how they just simply refuse to state all of the facts. Yes, the pack had defensive issues last year. Yes they gave up 377 yards to the 49ers last week. They all seem to be stuck on last year. Everyone seems to think that since the Gummi BARES added Marshall, that automatically puts them ahead of the Pack! WTF? According to everyone, the Pack have absolutely no shot at winning this game. I have not heard anyone mention that FACT that the BARES gave up 366 yards to a 2-14 team that is now lead by a rookir QB! But our D sucks?? Really? Its almost like the flavor of the month is "How bad the Packers Defense is"! I tell all BARE fans, yes, you have marshall now. That is one receiver, we have 5!!!!!!!

Now you get to spend the next couple weeks gloating around your Chicago people!

Ceodore

Cheesehead
Reaction score
they just said that there hasnt been a game where a qb got sacked 7 times and threw 4 interceptions since 2002. and i lol'ed HARD.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
"I care about the game ya know...I'm not doing this for my health" ~ Jay Cutler 9-13-2012

I have a feeling this qoute will go down in history!!!! LOL!:sneaky:

*dang..I don't think i got the first part right!...someone help ..well the last part is the classic part anyways!

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
did he really say..."my dream is to get 7 sacks and 4 interceptions.."!??!?! LOL!!! I'm not sure so there are question marks!! I need to hear it again!!!

of course it was sarcasm laced.. BUT... Be careful what you wish for Jaybaby!!!!

Reaction score
Nice to see Dom Simplify the coverage and let our dudes up front go crazy....
Team looked like the 2010 Packers, great defense, patient offense, good special teams = Whooo! :D

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
Indulging in schadenfreude is not an admirable quality but sometimes I just can’t help myself so I usually listen to Bears radio (670AM) radio during “Packers week”. Listening after games like last night and particularly after the 2010 Packers won the right to go to the Super Bowl in Soldier Field increases my enjoyment of Packers’ victories exponentially. Even beyond talking football it’s funny to hear them attempt to put down Wisconsinites. I often wonder from their point of view if Wisconsin is so horrible, so backward etc., why do so many from south of the border vacation here?

Anyway, one of the regular guests on 670 is Hub Arkush, publisher and editor of Pro Football Weekly. Of course I don’t agree with everything he says but IMO he’s pretty knowledgeable of the league and he attempts to be objective regarding the Bears. Anyway earlier this week one of the hosts brought up the subject of Bears fans stupidity as they continue to make noise in Soldier Field when the Bears have the ball in the red zone. They even ignore the Bears players on-field attempt to quiet them down so Cutler can audible and their team can hear the snap count. To no avail: The idiot Bears fans continue and Hub cited a poll (I think it was in the Tribune) that revealed one-third of the respondents don’t get it and will continue to do their part in ******** up their team’s chances in the red zone. So I offer this little gem to others who are forced to associate with Bears fans. Here’s Pro Football Talk’s reporting of Culter’s pleas.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/09/09/jay-cutler-requests-a-quieter-red-zone/

Ceodore

Cheesehead
Reaction score
^^^

living in illinois the score and ESPN chicago is usually about the only sports radio i have to listen to on my way to work in the morning and coming home. I love listening to Hub and I find him to be VERY intellegent and fairly objective, at least compared to everyone else on there. That and he's got a nice soothing voice that makes me feel warm inside.

OP
OP
CHIpackFAN

CHIpackFAN

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Croak, I am so frickin pumped today. All the Bare fans at work yesterday where just so frickin excited and OVERCONFIDENT. I got to work this morning and NO ONE said anything. Yes, the radio shows have been killing the gummi's all day. I love it.

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
Indulging in schadenfreude is not an admirable quality but sometimes I just can’t help myself so I usually listen to Bears radio (670AM) radio during “Packers week”. Listening after games like last night and particularly after the 2010 Packers won the right to go to the Super Bowl in Soldier Field increases my enjoyment of Packers’ victories exponentially. Even beyond talking football it’s funny to hear them attempt to put down Wisconsinites. I often wonder from their point of view if Wisconsin is so horrible, so backward etc., why do so many from south of the border vacation here?

Anyway, one of the regular guests on 670 is Hub Arkush, publisher and editor of Pro Football Weekly. Of course I don’t agree with everything he says but IMO he’s pretty knowledgeable of the league and he attempts to be objective regarding the Bears. Anyway earlier this week one of the hosts brought up the subject of Bears fans stupidity as they continue to make noise in Soldier Field when the Bears have the ball in the red zone. They even ignore the Bears players on-field attempt to quiet them down so Cutler can audible and their team can hear the snap count. To no avail: The idiot Bears fans continue and Hub cited a poll (I think it was in the Tribune) that revealed one-third of the respondents don’t get it and will continue to do their part in ******** up their team’s chances in the red zone. So I offer this little gem to others who are forced to associate with Bears fans. Here’s Pro Football Talk’s reporting of Culter’s pleas.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/09/09/jay-cutler-requests-a-quieter-red-zone/
SHHHH! I'm trying to throw a pick here!

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Croak, I am so frickin pumped today. All the Bare fans at work yesterday where just so frickin excited and OVERCONFIDENT. I got to work this morning and NO ONE said anything. Yes, the radio shows have been killing the gummi's all day. I love it.

Now tomorrow you should walk around wearing a Matthews jersey...just sayin'.

OP
OP
CHIpackFAN

CHIpackFAN

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dude, I wore my matthews jersey to work on yesterday and i brought in some GB cupcakes.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Well, their quarterback is Jeff George 2.0, and he seemed pretty arrogant and very confident to be throwing interceptions going into that game.

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
Chicago radio is my favorite part of Bears week post-game. I eat it up like a vampire does blood. The beauty of this week is it is an extended week of gloating. It's True Blood for Packer fans.

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Let's also remember when Cutler & Marshall were in Denver they couldn't get along. Yes da bears still suck

Members online

Latest posts