1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Such arrogance!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by CHIpackFAN, Sep 13, 2012.

1. CHIpackFAN

CHIpackFAN Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +21
    Im so tired of listening to chicago sports talk radio this week and ESPN, NFL network. I dont understand how they just simply refuse to state all of the facts. Yes, the pack had defensive issues last year. Yes they gave up 377 yards to the 49ers last week. They all seem to be stuck on last year. Everyone seems to think that since the Gummi BARES added Marshall, that automatically puts them ahead of the Pack! WTF? According to everyone, the Pack have absolutely no shot at winning this game. I have not heard anyone mention that FACT that the BARES gave up 366 yards to a 2-14 team that is now lead by a rookir QB! But our D sucks?? Really? Its almost like the flavor of the month is "How bad the Packers Defense is"! I tell all BARE fans, yes, you have marshall now. That is one receiver, we have 5!!!!!!!

• Like Like x 2
  2. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,133
    Let's the score board do the talking. Turn in tomorrow for some sports talk

3. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,133
  4. 13 Times Champs

13 Times Champs Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,379
    Our defense didn't play well Sunday and showed a lot of the same problems as last years. Are they better? We didn't see convincing evidence of that last game.

5. MLB

MLB Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +14
    Agreed!

And let's not forget a comparison of the two teams' QUARTERBACKS!

I forget ... Who is the reigning "NFL MVP"?!?

(Sent by a 62-year-old Lifetime Packers' Fan...residing on Chicago's Northwest Side)

6. MiamiBeachPacker

MiamiBeachPacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +258
    One area of improvement was getting to the QB

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. PFanCan

PFanCan That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.

Ratings:
    +883
    Something tells me the Chicago press will quiet down a bit...

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. VersusTheMoose

VersusTheMoose Greatest of All-Time

Ratings:
    +161
    Da Bears are still da bears.

/Packers cruz.

9. GreenBlood

GreenBlood Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +652
    Yep. They still suck.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Croak

Croak Terminally twisted.

Ratings:
    +1,393
    Now you get to spend the next couple weeks gloating around your Chicago people!

• Like Like x 2
  11. Kitten

Kitten Feline Cheesehead Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,429
    Please keep political discussion and references out of this forum please or your posts will be deleted without further warning.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Ceodore

Ceodore Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +185
    they just said that there hasnt been a game where a qb got sacked 7 times and threw 4 interceptions since 2002. and i lol'ed HARD.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. IluvGB

IluvGB I <3 Packers!!!!

Ratings:
    +845
    "I care about the game ya know...I'm not doing this for my health" ~ Jay Cutler 9-13-2012

I have a feeling this qoute will go down in history!!!! LOL!:sneaky:

*dang..I don't think i got the first part right!...someone help ..well the last part is the classic part anyways!

14. IluvGB

IluvGB I <3 Packers!!!!

Ratings:
    +845
    did he really say..."my dream is to get 7 sacks and 4 interceptions.."!??!?! LOL!!! I'm not sure so there are question marks!! I need to hear it again!!!

of course it was sarcasm laced.. BUT... Be careful what you wish for Jaybaby!!!!

15. GeeDogWarrior

GeeDogWarrior 0 - 0

Ratings:
    +139
    Nice to see Dom Simplify the coverage and let our dudes up front go crazy....
    Team looked like the 2010 Packers, great defense, patient offense, good special teams = Whooo! :D

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. Oshkoshpackfan

Oshkoshpackfan YUT !!!

Ratings:
    +1,453
    Bet that they have radio silence today. all static from that station now. off the air.

• Like Like x 1
  17. TJV

TJV Lifelong Packers Fanatic

Ratings:
    +3,330
    Indulging in schadenfreude is not an admirable quality but sometimes I just can’t help myself so I usually listen to Bears radio (670AM) radio during “Packers week”. Listening after games like last night and particularly after the 2010 Packers won the right to go to the Super Bowl in Soldier Field increases my enjoyment of Packers’ victories exponentially. Even beyond talking football it’s funny to hear them attempt to put down Wisconsinites. I often wonder from their point of view if Wisconsin is so horrible, so backward etc., why do so many from south of the border vacation here?

Anyway, one of the regular guests on 670 is Hub Arkush, publisher and editor of Pro Football Weekly. Of course I don’t agree with everything he says but IMO he’s pretty knowledgeable of the league and he attempts to be objective regarding the Bears. Anyway earlier this week one of the hosts brought up the subject of Bears fans stupidity as they continue to make noise in Soldier Field when the Bears have the ball in the red zone. They even ignore the Bears players on-field attempt to quiet them down so Cutler can audible and their team can hear the snap count. To no avail: The idiot Bears fans continue and Hub cited a poll (I think it was in the Tribune) that revealed one-third of the respondents don’t get it and will continue to do their part in screwing up their team’s chances in the red zone. So I offer this little gem to others who are forced to associate with Bears fans. Here’s Pro Football Talk’s reporting of Culter’s pleas.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/09/09/jay-cutler-requests-a-quieter-red-zone/

18. Ceodore

Ceodore Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +185
    ^^^

living in illinois the score and ESPN chicago is usually about the only sports radio i have to listen to on my way to work in the morning and coming home. I love listening to Hub and I find him to be VERY intellegent and fairly objective, at least compared to everyone else on there. That and he's got a nice soothing voice that makes me feel warm inside.

19. CHIpackFAN

CHIpackFAN Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +21
    Croak, I am so frickin pumped today. All the Bare fans at work yesterday where just so frickin excited and OVERCONFIDENT. I got to work this morning and NO ONE said anything. Yes, the radio shows have been killing the gummi's all day. I love it.

• Like Like x 1
  20. HyponGrey

HyponGrey Caseus Locutus Est

Ratings:
    +1,030
    SHHHH! I'm trying to throw a pick here!

21. Croak

Croak Terminally twisted.

Ratings:
    +1,393
    Now tomorrow you should walk around wearing a Matthews jersey...just sayin'.

22. CHIpackFAN

CHIpackFAN Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +21
    Dude, I wore my matthews jersey to work on yesterday and i brought in some GB cupcakes.

23. Bogart

Bogart Duke Mantee

Ratings:
    +871
    Well, their quarterback is Jeff George 2.0, and he seemed pretty arrogant and very confident to be throwing interceptions going into that game.

24. DevilDon

DevilDon Inclement Weather Fan

Ratings:
    +445
    Chicago radio is my favorite part of Bears week post-game. I eat it up like a vampire does blood. The beauty of this week is it is an extended week of gloating. It's True Blood for Packer fans.

25. Vltrophy

Vltrophy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +392
    Let's also remember when Cutler & Marshall were in Denver they couldn't get along. Yes da bears still suck