Studs vs Duds:Purple man Down Edition

L

Lunchboxer

Studs

Arron Rodgers okay day. Only 1 real bad play.

James Starks. He got a Running TD and was overall effective.

James Jones a good catch for a TD.

Randall Cobb nuff said.

Finley he caught everything today.

Sorta Dud Sorta Stud Mason Crosby missed few FG but redeemed himself later in the game.

DUDS

Duds OL was bad.

Wierd playcalling that flea flicker WTH was that.

Finley after catch celebrations. Act like you caught passes before.

Reaction score
My studs. Our running game. Solid performance Barclay stepped in nice besides one bad holding play. Our coverage. Awesome today especially Morgan Burnett with 1 free pick and a nice pick. Randall Cobb, J mike, and James . My duds run defense. Terrible. Pass protection. Penalties were real bad for us today way to many holding calls.

12theTruth

Stud:

Offensive Line had alot of penalties but didn't get dominated. Barclay looked real good for his first NFL regular season experience. Way overachieved what I thought they'd accomplish. Did I mention 152 yards of rushing today. Credit for maximum effort. One other negative is the 3rd down and 1 they failed to get any movement for Kuhn.

Morgan Burnett: Two crucial INT's

James Jones

James Starks

Christian Ponder Threw some pretty dumb passes. He gets a big Thank You for the Packers win today. Its not like he was getting tons of pressure forcing those errant throws.

Duds:

DE's and OLB's - Horrific production at holding the edge on running plays and little pressure on QB.

Tackling - Adrian Peterson is amazing but the effort put forth by the Packers needs a good measure of improvement.

Half Dud - Aaron Rodgers He started out great. Lights out. Then starting in the 2nd quarter Jeckyl Rodgers took over. He was under elevated pressure at times but when he did have time he was off target on many passes the rest of the way. What was he thinking on that heave fleaflicker pass into double coverage?

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
Raji started well, then disappeared. and Moses wasn't bad rushing, it was stopping the run he had trouble with.

Reaction score
Finley did not catch everything. He missed a third down conversion. Only to be given back to the Vikings for an 82 yard TD.

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Stud: Barclay!!! way to be a gamer!!!
Game Ball: Burnett!!! Kid may not be that smart as far as calling the coverages but he can hit, he can defend the run and he can ball hawk.

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I believe both did but could be wrong.
I thought it was Jennings but like you could be wrong. I honestly tried to forget those 3 brutal long runs and focus on the rest of the game. Morgan was up in the box alot and on the plays when AD was shut down he was always there.

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I thought it was Jennings but like you could be wrong. I honestly tried to forget those 3 brutal long runs and focus on the rest of the game. Morgan was up in the box alot and on the plays when AD was shut down he was always there.
Just checked it on tape and Burnett did miss on Peterson.

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I will forgive him because I saw him leading the charge alot of the time when they actually stuffed peterson. His stats arent that crazy when you take away the 3 blown tackle plays.

I think his tackling has to improve. He's good in coverage but needs to improve his tackling especially out in space. Yes he played a good game overall.

Members online

Latest posts