Studs vs Duds: Injurys Ahoy Captain Edition

L

Lunchboxer

Studs

Aaron Rodgers 6TD tonight and No INT and overall very good game ( Is that carrer record 6TD in a game)

James Jones several key TD catches

Jordy Nelson 3 TD

Casey Hayward 2 INT 3 INt in 2 weeks. Hes a great up and coming rookie

Entire D Stopping Arrian Foster

Clay Mathews always pressuring the QB and making good tackles of the RB on LoS

Randell Cobb another great night by him.

Duds

Finley making more Drops ( Why does he still have a roster spot)

Other thoughts Way too many Injurys tonight. But this season feels like 2010 so take that as you will.

Alex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Either way, he drops a ball every game and it's always when he NEEDS to catch it and they usually are routine catches. You know if he didn't have such a big mouth and had a little humility there probably wouldn't be as big of a stink about it.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
OL dud? Really?

Rodgers had ton of time to pass, and running game worked from time to time..They for sure are not a dud..

Even if the running game sucked, they still arent duds

12theTruth

I felt going into the game that we matched up well with the Texans but still didn't think we could pull it out due to our lines on both side of the ball. Boy they sure did come with some energy tonight.

Studs Aaron Rodgers... ENTIRE offensive line... The Big 3 WR's... The D Line... especially Worthy, also Matthews, and Hayword

Dud Blocked punt for TD

Darth Garfunkel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
For a guy I've gotten down on for occasionally getting the dropsies, Jones has been making some incredible catches.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
every time Finley complains about his role someone should DROP SOMETHING in front of him....
Like a 50 lb weight on his foot.
"Oh. He's out for the next 8 weeks? Sorry about that." ;)

OK I'm kidding.
But make him watch film of that TD catch and run by Crabtree over and over and over again so he sees how to do it.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I guess the OP was changed.

STUDS

I came here to give props to the OL. The best I have seen them play in some time. Rodgers had lots of time. One of the two sacks was on him. And there were some good running lanes. And this was against a top 5 defense.

Hayward. Rookie of the game. Great coverage and awareness. Two picks!

Worthy had a few plays also.

Also HAWK! He had a good sack and I saw a couple plays: one in pass defense and also being aggresive against the run.

Capers. After catching lots of flack, the defense came to play today. Shutting down Foster when your best lineman, Raji, is sitting on the sidelines - GREAT gameplan.

DUDS
Finley. What's up with him?

L

Lunchboxer

I guess the OP was changed.

STUDS

I came here to give props to the OL. The best I have seen them play in some time. Rodgers had lots of time. One of the two sacks was on him. And there were some good running lanes. And this was against a top 5 defense.

Hayward. Rookie of the game. Great coverage and awareness. Two picks!

Worthy had a few plays also.

Also HAWK! He had a good sack and I saw a couple plays: one in pass defense and also being aggresive against the run.

Capers. After catching lots of flack, the defense came to play today. Shutting down Foster when your best lineman, Raji, is sitting on the sidelines - GREAT gameplan.

DUDS
Finley. What's up with him?

I had to change it. People were getting upset.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Since Lunch TRULY thought the OL was a dud---- then all his Badger hatred is null and void..

L

Lunchboxer

Since Lunch TRULY thought the OL was a dud---- then all his Badger hatred is null and void..

How does that make my BB hate null and void?
What makes you think I hate the Badgers. I just hate the Coach. Hes a crap coach.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
How does that make my BB hate null and void?
What makes you think I hate the Badgers. I just hate the Coach. Hes a crap coach.

Since you really thought the ol was a dud ( then you edited) shows you may not know all you think you do when it comes to how the game is played?

Now dont get all upset....

But we all called you out on the ol, so we might see things you clearly didnt?

L

Lunchboxer

Since you really thought the ol was a dud ( then you edited) shows you may not know all you think you do when it comes to how the game is played?

Now dont get all upset....

But we all called you out on the ol, so we might see things you clearly didnt?

Well the OL was Mid Dud. In My eyes. If I had to put it somewhere Id say In between Stud and Dud. Did give up few sacks.

How does gauging an OL right after a game, compare to an Coach.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Well the OL was Mid Dud. In My eyes. If I had to put it somewhere Id say In between Stud and Dud. Did give up few sacks.

How does gauging an OL right after a game, compare to an Coach.

if you can mis judge the ol as bad as you did (given the fact everyone thought you were wrong)....then how can one trust you to judge any part of the game?

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
And they gave up sacks to WATT.....who is going to be in running to the def MVP...