Studs vs Duds against the Lions

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Studs

Prolilo,Starks

Duds EVERYONE ELSE... Yet again for 3rd week in a row.

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs

Prolilo,Starks

Duds EVERYONE ELSE... Yet again for 3rd week in a row.

Two offensive studs and the defense is a total dud? D played well enough to win.

Duds on Clements, MM, Rodgers in the first half, the officials, and Crosby for kicking like he was so nervous he was going to pee his pants with the game on the line.

I'm sure there are some studs on D, but I'm not in the mood to recognize any.

Ogsponge

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm sorry but a three-game losing streak with one of them against the Detroit Lions there are no studs. Period, end of story. for the third week in a row the entire organization is a dud. This is a completely unacceptable loss. Something is seriously wrong with this entire organization at this point in time.

Nothing that can't be fixed but every aspect of this team is putrid at this time.

Patriotplayer90

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dud...as I've said all along... Davante Adams. This is supposed to be his breakout year, and all he has done is make us wish we had Jordy and that draft pick back.

Sky King

Reaction score
No studs today. These were the 1-7 Lions and the Packers played even less competently than them. At home. At best, guys may have played above average against a less-than average team. The results speak for themselves.

Packerlifer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They put Ron Wolf's name on Lambeau Field today and lose to the Lions. Maybe they better cancel same for Favre on Thanksgiving night. The way the Packers are playing they'll probably lose that one to the Bears.

yooperpackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Two offensive studs and the defense is a total dud? D played well enough to win.

Duds on Clements, MM, Rodgers in the first half, the officials, and Crosby for kicking like he was so nervous he was going to pee his pants with the game on the line.

I'm sure there are some studs on D, but I'm not in the mood to recognize any.
Okay, let me throw Damarious Randall out there.

C-Lee

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs: HaHa, Perillo, and Randall (this kid is gonna be GOOD).

Everyone else sucked.

Carl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll pick a couple duds that may not be mentioned. All the Packers deserving will be covered I'm sure.

Dud: Officials for missing two blatant defensive holding calls that ended a Packers drive. Also, for calling D. Jones for a personal foul. The rules state if a QB is acting like a runner, which he was carrying out a reverse fake, he can be hit. I understand missing close calls, but obvious ones and one where it seems the official didn't know the rules are different. I wouldn't call the mistakes game changers though.

Dud: Review system. I think this every time there's an obvious reversal. We all know at home what the call is before the officials at the game even start looking. NFL probably keeps it how it is for the extra revenue from commercials though.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

They put Ron Wolf's name on Lambeau Field today and lose to the Lions. Maybe they better cancel same for Favre on Thanksgiving night. The way the Packers are playing they'll probably lose that one to the Bears.

Maybe that's why we`re cursed at the moment ?? :eek:

Ogsponge

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll pick a couple duds that may not be mentioned. All the Packers deserving will be covered I'm sure.

Dud: Officials for missing two blatant defensive holding calls that ended a Packers drive. Also, for calling D. Jones for a personal foul. The rules state if a QB is acting like a runner, which he was carrying out a reverse fake, he can be hit. I understand missing close calls, but obvious ones and one where it seems the official didn't know the rules are different. I wouldn't call the mistakes game changers though.

Dud: Review system. I think this every time there's an obvious reversal. We all know at home what the call is before the officials at the game even start looking. NFL probably keeps it how it is for the extra revenue from commercials though.
Carl no matter how minor that was a helmet to helmet hit on the qb and will be called every time. I completely agree on the PI calls though

Carl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I really hope Abbredaris doesn't have yet another concussion. That could put an end to his career, but more importantly affect his health long term.

Ogsponge

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I really hope Abbredaris doesn't have yet another concussion. That could put an end to his career, but more importantly affect his health long term.
Ya that was really disappointing to see but the way he was wincing on the sideline like he got his bell rung did not look good.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Carl no matter how minor that was a helmet to helmet hit on the qb and will be called every time. I completely agree on the PI calls though
I didn't think there was any helmet to helmet that could be called when the quarterback was a runner

Ogsponge

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I didn't think there was any helmet to helmet that could be called when the quarterback was a runner
You are not allowed to hit anyone helmet to helmet at any time anymore does not matter if it is a rb a wr or a qb

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You are not allowed to hit anyone helmet to helmet at any time anymore does not matter if it is a rb a wr or a qb
Helmets hit on most every single tackle in the NFL quarterbacks back to pass and defenseless receivers are the only ones I ever see getting helmet to helmet calls.

Voltron

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dud...as I've said all along... Davante Adams. This is supposed to be his breakout year, and all he has done is make us wish we had Jordy and that draft pick back.

he is more lime butter fingers davantes. drops them when they matter most.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts