Studs none duds all chargers

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but the burden of proof is on the accuser. You think the Packers are NOT a great organization. State your case.

He didn't say they weren't a great organization. He just asked you what makes them the "class of the NFL."

If we're going by recent historical performance, wouldn't that be the Patriots in this era?

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He didn't say they weren't a great organization. He just asked you what makes them the "class of the NFL."

If we're going by recent historical performance, wouldn't that be the Patriots in this era?

No. They have been caught cheating multiple times in the last 15 years. Their owner is involved in human trafficking and gets away with it. They most certainly are not.

Now your turn. Explain to my why the Packers are not.

AKCheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs?.....seriously???
Reminds me of my HS team my senior year, we went 0-9 and some guys at the end of the year were talking about who the MVP was...

TDF

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don’t know why exactly, but this season reminds a lot of the 1996 season. Maybe because they are playing the AFC west and many of the same NFC teams too. If you remember, that team went on the road to KC and lost and then to Dallas and got beat up 21-6 for their 3rd loss of the season. They then went to St Louis and were getting beat by the Rams most of the first half until an INT turned things around for them. They didn’t lose again that year, winning SB XXXI

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No. They have been caught cheating multiple times in the last 15 years. Their owner is involved in human trafficking and gets away with it. They most certainly are not.

Because "class of the NFL" is a made up joke of a phrase that reeks of baseball terms like "The Cardinal Way" and they don't have any sort of recent historical performance to back that up.

Why are the Seahawks not the "class of the NFL?" Why not the Steelers? Giants? 49ers?

Face it, everyone has a bias toward their favorite team. The Packers are a successful, historical organization. That doesn't put them up on a "class of the NFL" pedestal over 31 other teams.

Also, your reasoning for disqualifying the Patriots is silly. Kraft and Bellichick are snakes but every team bends the rules to the extent that they can get away with. Nor have we always been angels either, we had our own bounteygate program in the 90s, Mark Chmura had a pretty shady involvement with a 17 year old, and every team around has had dudes in trouble with the law.

Is New England worse than others, I dunno probably but to act like we are just better than all that is silly.

Last edited:

Mavster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but the burden of proof is on the accuser. You think the Packers are NOT a great organization. State your case.

I never said any of that. But enjoy believing the Packers are somehow superior to the rest of the NFL for whatever reason ;)

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
Got outplayed in all three phases, and were thoroughly out coached. Remarkable that it was only a margin of two touchdowns.

TDF

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, with any luck, Baltimore can beat NE tonight and everyone can crown the Ravens King of the World and Start talking Jackson as the GOAT. At least then they won’t be talking about the Packer game ‍♂️

SUGAMAN44

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs..... Nobody.
Duds.... Whole defense. Offensive line. Anybody on forum that gives em a trophy for effort today.

Wtf happened to our defense ...
Dline f ing sucks. Martinez is undersized. Like a ballerina. Rashan Gary a bust . Playing Patty cake with offense line . So much for size and athleticism . We aren't forcing turnovers anymore. Pettine not wanting to ever freaking pressure qb. Which is what made us look somewhat good in beginning . Cbs all average now. Playing with no....swag.... No leaders . Yeah . We got the Smith brothers doing there part. That's it.

Offense wtf. Laid a fat egg. They looked like they all woke up from a GD nap. If they wanted to win they could have . Not a team that even looked like they wanted to even go to super bowl. Let alone stand a chance to compete. Wasted my GD day.

LambeauLombardi

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Because "class of the NFL" is a made up joke of a phrase that reeks of baseball terms like "The Cardinal Way" and they don't have any sort of recent historical performance to back that up.

Why are the Seahawks not the "class of the NFL?" Why not the Steelers? Giants? 49ers?

Face it, everyone has a bias toward their favorite team. The Packers are a successful, historical organization. That doesn't put them up on a "class of the NFL" pedestal over 31 other teams.

Also, your reasoning for disqualifying the Patriots is silly. Kraft and Bellichick are snakes but every team bends the rules to the extent that they can get away with. Nor have we always been angels either, we had our own bounteygate program in the 90s, Mark Chmura had a pretty shady involvement with a 17 year old, and every team around has had dudes in trouble with the law.

Is New England worse than others, I dunno probably but to act like we are just better than all that is silly.

I actually agree with both of you if that makes any sense. I'm fine with people calling us the class of the NFL but I'm not going to rub it in people's faces by saying 'the Cardinal way', or 'the Patriot way'. Sounds ******* and self proclaiming.

LambeauLombardi

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Additional dud- Goodson. Gave up the block punt and made another bad play on defense (I'm forgetting exactly right now). This guy stinks. How Oren hasn't passed him on the depth chart yet is odd/concerning.

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Also, your reasoning for disqualifying the Patriots is silly. Kraft and Bellichick are snakes but every team bends the rules to the extent that they can get away with.

Really? Every owner is involved in the sex slave industry?

Nor have we always been angels either, we had our own bounteygate program in the 90s, Mark Chmura had a pretty shady involvement with a 17 year old, and every team around has had dudes in trouble with the law.

And what did Chmura have to do with the organization itself? Nothing. BTW, his only sin was accepting and invitation to a friend's house while his daughter was having a birthday party. The girl lied. She completely changed her story THREE times on the witness stand.

You go ahead and keep trashing the Packers. I'll leave that to the haters.

Packer Brother

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don’t know why exactly, but this season reminds a lot of the 1996 season. Maybe because they are playing the AFC west and many of the same NFC teams too. If you remember, that team went on the road to KC and lost and then to Dallas and got beat up 21-6 for their 3rd loss of the season. They then went to St Louis and were getting beat by the Rams most of the first half until an INT turned things around for them. They didn’t lose again that year, winning SB XXXI

This team doesn't come close to matching the 96 team. That team was much more balanced

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Really? Every owner is involved in the sex slave industry?

And what did Chmura have to do with the organization itself? Nothing. BTW, his only sin was accepting and invitation to a friend's house while his daughter was having a birthday party. The girl lied. She completely changed her story THREE times on the witness stand.

You go ahead and keep trashing the Packers. I'll leave that to the haters.

Every one of your posts goes complete strawman, so there is really no point in debating with you. No one said every owner is involves in the sex trade industry. No one is trashing the Packers. You are constantly making up narratives and arguing points that no one is actually saying.

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I actually agree with both of you if that makes any sense. I'm fine with people calling us the class of the NFL but I'm not going to rub it in people's faces by saying 'the Cardinal way', or 'the Patriot way'. Sounds ******* and self proclaiming.

Thing is, if someone is going to proclaim the Packers "the class of the NFL," I'd like it to actually be earned on the field. Had someone in the late 60s called the Packers "the class of the NFL," I'd have agreed fully. Just proclaiming it as fact after a couple sub .500 seasons and 1 Super Bowl in the past 20 years comes off as obnoxious and pompous. It's the kind of thing I'd expect to hear from Viking fans in years that they win the division. Let's get back to being competitive in the NFC playoffs again before we start throwing that around.

Or if you're going to say it, at least back it up with something substantiative. ErIstGute has been asked repeatedly what makes the Packers the class of the NFL, yet every time can't come up with anything beyond "it's well known" and "they are".

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
DUDS: Everyone that is still checking this thread, myself included. Although in my defense, this was my first chance to check it. :sick:

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Arod2gjdd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Crosby is stud

Rest are dud

Really hope this was an anomaly. Go Pack Go =)

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Every one of your posts goes complete strawman, so there is really no point in debating with you. No one said every owner is involves in the sex trade industry. No one is trashing the Packers. You are constantly making up narratives and arguing points that no one is actually saying.
I followed it.

He stated the Packer organization is the class of the NFL.

Someone stated the Patriots are

He felt the Pats were not classy partly based on the incident where the Patriots owner was guilty of going to a **********, one that trafficed sex slaves.

You responded that all owners bend the rules.

Therefore, you must feel other owners are involved in prostitution and sex trafficking

Or maybe . . . you think going to a young girl forced to ********** herself is a classy thing to do.

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I followed it.

He stated the Packer organization is the class of the NFL.

Someone stated the Patriots are

He felt the Pats were not classy partly based on the incident where the Patriots owner was guilty of going to a **********, one that trafficed sex slaves.

You responded that all owners bend the rules.

Therefore, you must feel other owners are involved in prostitution and sex trafficking

Or maybe . . . you think going to a young girl forced to ********** herself is a classy thing to do.

I'm pretty sure you're speaking tongue in cheek, but let's establish now that I didn't say "all owners bend the rules", I said Kraft and Bellichick are snakes but that all teams (referring to incidents like deflategate), do get away with what they can.

Rule breaking obviously has zero to do with the improprieties that Kraft was engaged in.

Packerfan0220

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs..... Nobody.
Duds.... Whole defense. Offensive line. Anybody on forum that gives em a trophy for effort today.

Wtf happened to our defense ...
Dline f ing sucks. Martinez is undersized. Like a ballerina. Rashan Gary a bust . Playing Patty cake with offense line . So much for size and athleticism . We aren't forcing turnovers anymore. Pettine not wanting to ever freaking pressure qb. Which is what made us look somewhat good in beginning . Cbs all average now. Playing with no....swag.... No leaders . Yeah . We got the Smith brothers doing there part. That's it.

Offense wtf. Laid a fat egg. They looked like they all woke up from a GD nap. If they wanted to win they could have . Not a team that even looked like they wanted to even go to super bowl. Let alone stand a chance to compete. Wasted my GD day.

I may be on my own here, but how are the Smith brothers doing there part? They are one dimensional, which they are pretty good at, but where are they on run def? This def has weaknesses, I think that is a big part, they get paid too much to be one dimensional.

sjb12681

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So, late to the party, but...

Studs:
-Packers fans in LA
-CROSBY on a deep 3
-Every packer fan who watched until the 00:00

DUDS:
-Online. Oline. Oline.
-Our zone coverage scheme. We have a lot of draft equity tied up in the back 5. Pettine needs to give these guys the chance to play man up. Our zone D is a problem, and mediocre offenses are scheming around it for chunks of field.
- effort on offense. I saw JG standing around several times when he should be blocking upfield. Saw WR stopping on routes when they thought play was dead. Just a lot of flat footed play today.

-did I mention oline? Bulaga continues to confound as to why announcers think he is elite. He's a turnstile. He can barely protect without injury against mediocre talent or scheme blitzing. He is absolutely OVERWHELMED by good players.

-lastly... Aaron. This was a stinker, but some of its on oline. More is on Aaron. He has the ability to get the ball out, he just gets locked up for games sometimes. He was off target, late, and just out of sync today.

That's why they call em "Trap" games. Good news is that the rest of division lost, so nothing lost/gained today.

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I love the Smith brothers, but I agree that they don't offer much game in any area other than pass rushing.

I was actually kind of shocked to see how slow our defense is in space on numerous occasions, the Smith's included. It was like watching 11 sloths on defense try to make a tackle. I thought defensive speed was supposed to be much improved this year.

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Also, you have to read between the lines a bit, but Rodgers more or less came out and said after the game that numerous guys on the team spent too much time partying and too little time preparing for the Chargers this weekend.

So, a big fat dud to anyone who thay applies to.

Members online

Latest posts