• Bryan Bulaga
  • Billy Turner
  • Elgton Jenkins
  • Jimmy Graham
  • Interior Pass Rush

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was worried about this game all week this Game had every making of a TRAP game and it played out just as I had feared. I agree, the bend but don’t break D kept them in this game the first half but undisciplined penalties and outstanding D from LA won this one
Completely agree. That said, these guys will bounce back. They didn't get to 7-2 by accident. Most of our wins are against quality opponents.

greengold

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Chiefs are studs for beating the Vikings.

The only silver lining is that if we had to lose a game, this was probably the one to lose. Same week the Vikings lost and losing to an AFC team doesn’t hurt as much for tiebreakers.
Studs: red4tribe.

Packer Brother

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Team needed a legit # 2 receiver. And they don't have one. Very concerning.

Defense blows. Sorry but elite QB's have shredded this defense. They are a huge liability.

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
This was a LOS game. The Packers lost because they got their butts whooped on both sides. Their pass rush destroyed our OL and ruined our offense. Their OL gave Rivers all day and allowed him to pick the defense apart.

You can't win games when you get dominated at the LOS on both sides.

Reaction score
this game proved to me that we are overrated. we looked like a bunch of amateurs. our secondary is the ***** and our run defense is the *****. stats don't lie

greengold

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Learning lesson for LaFleur & this Packers team. Wow, came out opposite of LAC to play this game. Not ready. Not motivated to play & win. Horrible scheming/play calling on O. Horrible. Mistakes everywhere. Undisciplined performance.

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ton of duds today, but the entire offensive line, Aaron Rodgers, Matt LaFleur, Nathaniel Hackett, Mike Pettine, and Blake Martinez all deserve special recognition as duds.

We were outplayed, outcoached, outhustled, and embarrassed in every way.

They will learn. They will adjust. I lay most of this on Rodgers. He got tunnel vision for 3 quarters.

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
this game proved to me that we are overrated. we looked like a bunch of amateurs. our secondary is the ***** and our run defense is the *****. stats don't lie

So we beat 4 top 10 teams and then we lose to one good team that finally got healthy and everything in the first half of the season is meaningless? Get outta here! Sober up and try again, bro.

Reaction score
Overrated as a top 3 isn’t hard. Every team has an off day or matches up poorly to a team or two. It’s happens in Baseball, Basketball, etc.. you can’t put too much weight in 1 game. Philip Rivers is a very good QB, too many people underestimate him.
That’s mistake #1
We needed a wake up call. This was it.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Guys... They got their *** kicked by a team a whole lot better than their record indicates.

It happens.

...but yeah, this was their stinker. Their team stinker - but, let's be realistic, good defenses aren't the "bend don't break variety". Second, "trap game"? The Chargers were a playoff team last year. No such thing as a trap game in the NFL. We were leveled by a talented team.

Ceodore

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Had a chance to gain a game on the whole division and really grab it by the throat. What a gutless performance.

Mavster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This was a LOS game. The Packers lost because they got their butts whooped on both sides. Their pass rush destroyed our OL and ruined our offense. Their OL gave Rivers all day and allowed him to pick the defense apart.

You can't win games when you get dominated at the LOS on both sides.

Which is extremely concerning to me. I felt like last week also exposed our deficiencies at the LOS as well but today really takes the cake. Bulaga and Bakh were owned.

What’s funny to me is despite how badly both sides played I still think the special teams was by far worst. We’ve got major major issues in that department. It’s come to the point now where teams are kicking it to the 5 begging us to return it.

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jeesh

I knew I wouldn’t get a sensible response. I blame myself

Yeah, I love the Packers but I give a big ol dud to any expression like "class of the NFL" or "Packer people" or "America's team" or any sort of holier than thou placement of a franchise on a pedestal based on anything other than field performance.

Greg Burzynski

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Everyone tends to over react, my self included. For some reason today I found my self accepting of the loss. I agree that this loss is a learning lesson. A lesson that should not be forgotten,,EVER!!!!

I am glad that I am not on the plane that is taking the team back to GB, very somber.

in the end it is what it is, a complete and utter failure. The speak of family in all the press clippings, you do not let your fellow family members down.

Now we will hear all the pundits claim that there is chaos between AR and MLF. I think that is the complete opposite,, this loss will be a galvanizing moment.

sua sponte

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Overrated as a top 3 isn’t hard. Every team has an off day or matches up poorly to a team or two. It’s happens in Baseball, Basketball, etc.. you can’t put too much weight in 1 game. Philip Rivers is a very good QB, too many people underestimate him.
That’s mistake #1
We needed a wake up call. This was it.

I don't know of anyone who predicted we would be 15-1 this year.

Greg Burzynski

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Guys, it's all ok. We get to watch/follow the game next week.

I am a packer fan no matter what happens, sure winning is great,, losing sucks.

On to next week,,,, Beat the Panthers!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts