Studs none duds all chargers

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs
Packer fans at the game. Stayed and cheered till the end.

Jamaal Williams
Great effort

Duds
All others with a Special mention to:

The OC or MLF. Whoever came up with the game plan which called for single blocks on Bosa and Ingram.

MLF for not making adjustments til 2nd half.

Oline

Martinez, who got blocked by his own player on the first TD run.

C-Lee

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah the whole team was a dud today. Disappointing.

TDF

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sometimes you start feeling good about yourself and then get punched in the mouth. I’m interested in seeing where they go from here, this is their big wake up call, you gotta come to play every week in the NFL!

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No studs all duds
Not true. This is a knee jerk reaction that fails to look at the details. The defense was playing as well as they needed to in the first half. They held them to 4 FGs. That should be enough to give Rodgers time to do the job. When the offense fails to do ANYTHING and the defense is forced to play 70 snaps, you CANNOT expect them not to break down. That goes for ANY team. The best defense has always been a good offense.

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sometimes you start feeling good about yourself and then get punched in the mouth. I’m interested in seeing where they go from here, this is their big wake up call, you gotta come to play every week in the NFL!
They'll bounce back just fine. Chargers are a team that got healthy at the right time. Their playoffs started this week and they played like it.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I’m interested in seeing where they go from here, this is their big wake up call, you gotta come to play every week in the NFL!

It'll will be more interesting how our new coaching staff adjust to loses like this going into the 2nd.half of the season

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Okay, biggest dud today: Aaron Rodgers. I was afraid this would happen when Adams came back. He stopped looking for his other targets and got tunnel vision. If he doesn't get past his security blanket mentality regarding #17, this will be the norm. He finally started spreading the ball around in the last 8 minutes and *gasp* the offense moved! This week is where we find out if Luke Getsy is up to the job.

Reaction score
Hard to find a Stud here.
Williams showed effort. Everyone else played like they were up late partying and hungover. No effort.
The Eagles
The Raiders
The Chiefs.

Dud:
6 Self imploding repetitive drive killing O penalties to open the 1st half. Offense played like they tried to lose. Literally. Let guys run free at AR all day. Where were the TEs?

Special teams. 2 separate penalties on 1 Kickoff? The Receiving team is 10 yards away, how does that even happen?? I’ve never seen that in all my years. Total garbage.

Pettine lining up a 6-1 with 1 lone LB on 3rd and 1 for the game in the 4th quarter. Knowing it’s a 98% chance they run up the middle to run the clock. They didn’t need to score or chance a INT.

Last edited:

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Chiefs are studs for beating the Vikings.

The only silver lining is that if we had to lose a game, this was probably the one to lose. Same week the Vikings lost and losing to an AFC team doesn’t hurt as much for tiebreakers.

Mavster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Duds: myself for being excited all day to watch the Packers

But on a more real note, the offensive line was the worst group today in my opinion. Both tackles were thoroughly abused nearly all game long. It was clear after just two drives that neither could handle their assignments.

One of the crappier performances I’ve watched in years. Yikes

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ton of duds today, but the entire offensive line, Aaron Rodgers, Matt LaFleur, Nathaniel Hackett, Mike Pettine, and Blake Martinez all deserve special recognition as duds.

We were outplayed, outcoached, outhustled, and embarrassed in every way.

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Like the Philly game, the Packers were whipped on the line of scrimmage. Complete physical a**kicking.

TDF

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not true. This is a knee jerk reaction that fails to look at the details. The defense was playing as well as they needed to in the first half. They held them to 4 FGs. That should be enough to give Rodgers time to do the job. When the offense fails to do ANYTHING and the defense is forced to play 70 snaps, you CANNOT expect them not to break down. That goes for ANY team. The best defense has always been a good offense.
I was worried about this game all week this Game had every making of a TRAP game and it played out just as I had feared. I agree, the bend but don’t break D kept them in this game the first half but undisciplined penalties and outstanding D from LA won this one

Members online

Latest posts