Staff member
Reaction score
Studs
Watson
Rodgers 1st 3 quarters
Run defense
Nixon as punt returner

Side note
I think Walker is good as the green dot, it seems he has played better since??

Duds
3rd down def
Rodgers 4th quarter Sammy and Lazard bad passes
3 straight drives in 3rd n 4th, no 1st downs on offense

Clock management again

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lots of things to complain about, but I'm going to focus on the 4th and 3 where Rodgers missed Lazard down the sideline. Why does Rodgers seem to regularly go deep on 4th downs? He did this a couple of weeks ago too. You don't convert and the game is probably over. You are much better trying a high-percentage pass rather than a throw 25 yards downfield. I just don't get it.

MadCat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lots of things to complain about, but I'm going to focus on the 4th and 3 where Rodgers missed Lazard down the sideline. Why does Rodgers seem to regularly go deep on 4th downs? He did this a couple of weeks ago too. You don't convert and the game is probably over. You are much better trying a high-percentage pass rather than a throw 25 yards downfield. I just don't get it.
He’s been doing it his whole career.

Cornelius Weems

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs: Watson, our run defense wasn't bad.

Duds: MLF, JB, Our pass defense (JA especially), Gute for keeping this assembled and hedging our future on AR (50mil) and Alexander. AR got outplayed again.
I'm very honesty tired of this. Fire some ppl and others need to be traded away. We're past the trade deadline so we'll have to wait until this season ends. JA really got his bag and checked out. SW needs to be cut. I don't know how JB still has a job at this point, this defense was supposed to be elite and they are bad to very bad.

pacmaniac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is Rodgers’ MO. He’ll frequently eschew the short gain in the hopes of getting the home run. Earlier in his career, when he was in his prime and he had better receivers, he’d often get the home run. Now that he’s on the downslope of his career and his receivers aren’t very good, he rarely gets the home run. It’s hard to break old habits though, so he keeps doing it.

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Well… the defense is the defense…. selling out to stop Henry made Tannehill look like a stud.
Run def had a 4th and goal stop
And held Henry to 1. 5 under his avg

It’s all same team but that was a good run def

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Soft coaches and soft players

They have gotten outcoached and out toughed by the Jets, Titans, Lions, Commanders, and Giants.

NONE of those teams have more talent than GreenBay . None. What the do have are gritty tough nose coaches who the players play hard for. Meanwhile here’s MLF with his manicured fingernails and perfect haircut who can’t adjust to anything. Then there’s Joe Barry who is a complete joke. The guys on defense look like they do whatever the hell they want. This team is a JOKE . We just didn’t have to worry about watching them get embarrassed in the playoffs this season.

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score

They have gotten outcoached and out toughed by the Jets, Titans, Lions, Commanders, and Giants.

NONE of those teams have more talent than GreenBay . None. What the do have are gritty tough nose coaches who the players play hard for. Meanwhile here’s MLF with his manicured fingernails and perfect haircut who can’t adjust to anything. Then there’s Joe Barry who is a complete joke. The guys on defense look like they do whatever the hell they want. This team is a JOKE . We just didn’t have to worry about watching them get embarrassed in the playoffs this season.
Josh would be the perfect coach here right? And yes that’s me asking again how your brother and you thinks he is doing

Cornelius Weems

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Agreed. This team is like **** covered Charmin.

Members online

Latest posts