Studs n duds Niners playoffs

pacmaniac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dud: Rodgers the supposed MVP only puts up 10 points? He can't blame the defense this time.

Dud: Matt LaFool for not firing Drayton.

Stud: Garopollo for playing like an MVP late in the game.

eldapeeze

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As a 49ers fan, I'm not here to gloat. The D did 10x better than I thought. 5 sacks and pressured Rodgers all day. Same with the Packers D. Pressure all game against us. Your special teams is worse than ours. I'm shocked because our special teams is terrible.

I'm stoked for the win but man, what a game.

Weird to see both #1 seeds go down in the same game.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
I've been begging and pleading for the defense to turn in a performance like I saw tonight in a big game and for the love of God, they did. Outstanding performance.

Rodgers simply wasn't good enough. There were issues with guys getting open, Dillon going out of the game, protection wasn't all that great, etc. But Rodgers was not good enough tonight. He could've made more throws.

But special teams was an absolute travesty.

Matt LaFleur has to wear it for the special teams. He had every right to fire Drayton earlier in the year and he didn't do it. Not only that, he was ADAMENT about not letting Drayton go.

Again....you all know I'm a Rodgers guy. But I'm a Packers guy above all. He was not good enough. But the special teams that we saw on display tonight? Jesus Christ, man. I can't even describe how much this hurts.

Simms87

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Duds: Special Teams, Rodgers and his offensive crew, nothing came after the first drive

Studs: Defense only allowing 2 FGs in what seemed like a gazzilion of drives.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I understand folks are pissed…I woke my sleeping two year old yelling at my damn tv….but to say all duds is ignorant.

Studs - honestly defense did awesome. Highlighted by Gary, Clark, Sully played great too. Bojo did excellent when folks blocked for him, that 57 yarder was awesome and his heads up play to recover blocked kick was clutch.

Duds - biggest go to Drayton, and MLF/Rodgers together for just hot garbage or an offense.

Zero excuse for the ST and an offense led by Aaron “Godlike” Rodgers to both play like hot garbage - ZERO

This is quite possibly the worst way to have lost and now it is gonna get very ugly I sense with off season drama…and no doubt we could have a ton of changes coming - one which better be started with firing of Drayton

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I've been begging and pleading for the defense to turn in a performance like I saw tonight in a big game and for the love of God, they did. Outstanding performance.

Rodgers simply wasn't good enough. There were issues with guys getting open, Dillon going out of the game, protection wasn't all that great, etc. But Rodgers was not good enough tonight. He could've made more throws.

But special teams was an absolute travesty.

Matt LaFleur has to wear it for the special teams. He had every right to fire Drayton earlier in the year and he didn't do it. Not only that, he was ADAMENT about not letting Drayton go.

Again....you all know I'm a Rodgers guy. But I'm a Packers guy above all. He was not good enough. But the special teams that we saw on display tonight? Jesus Christ, man. I can't even describe how much this hurts.
Def gave up 3 points.
THREE

I dont care about special teams...offense 10 points?

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Honestly, losing Dillon was the difference in the game. Jones just doesn't have the ability to run it down people's throats like AJ.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
Def gave up 3 points.
THREE

I dont care about special teams...offense 10 points?
Offense was awful, but you have to acknowledge the special teams tonight LTF. Have to. The only TD they scored was a result of the blocked punt. If you don't care, you should.

Again...offense was awful, but special teams was atrocious as well.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts