Studs n duds Giants

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
A specific past performance should not dictate a thread about a specific game. A poster can list a player as a “dud” one week and a “stud” the next.

it’s my Opinion, but Aaron’s performance definitely wasn’t so bad you had to call out a poster who tried to give him accolades, just because you’re sore about your expectations not being met.

btw, an interesting tidbit. Rodgers performance last Sunday has him approaching another record. He broke the top 5 QBs (ties with Marino at 21) in NFL history for total 4 TD passing games. He’s not even close to being done yet.
Brett Favre (23)
Tom Brady (27)
Drew Brees (31)
Peyton Manning (35)

Not too shabby for a “washed up” QB (sarcasm)
Oh stop it. He's trash.

Reaction score
Oh stop it. He's trash.
Of course he is. I forgot that Rodgers tied Marino (21) early in the season, but now holds the #5 spot at (22) games with 4 TD passes. He has a shot at tying Favre before the playoffs with 1 more high caliber performance. Based on 2 games a year with 4 TD passes and Brady and Brees in their twilight years, he’s likely to make some ground on those two. I think he will finish top #3 or top #2. Peyton Manning’s record is going to be tough to break and Brees is the only one who threatens it.

RicFlairoftheNFL

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A specific past performance should not dictate a thread about a specific game. A poster can list a player as a “dud” one week and a “stud” the next.

it’s my Opinion, but Aaron’s performance definitely wasn’t so bad you had to call out a poster who tried to give him accolades, just because you’re sore about your expectations not being met.

btw, an interesting tidbit. Rodgers performance last Sunday has him approaching another record. He broke the top 5 QBs (surpasses Marino) in NFL history for total 4 TD passing games (22) He’s not even close to being done yet. Brett Favre.. you’re next
Brett Favre (23)
Tom Brady (27)
Drew Brees (31)
Peyton Manning (35)

Not too shabby for a “washed up” QB (sarcasm)

Alright you have a point, but what you fail to acknowledge is that PackAttack Mr. Rodgers #1 fan came at me first for saying he wasn't a stud. THAT and only THAT is why he got called out on his post.

D

Deleted member 6794

He’s our “X” factor. I wouldn’t at all be surprised to see him win us a playoff game this year. He’s very focused right now.

Crosby has been a pleasant surprise this season.

Of course a lot of folks weren't fans of us drafting Kenny Clark either. I'm not ready to call Gary a bust quite yet.

It's way too early to consider Gary a bust but on the other side it's realistic to expect more out of the 12th pick in his rookie season.

Of course he is. I forgot that Rodgers tied Marino (21) early in the season, but now holds the #5 spot at (22) games with 4 TD passes. He has a shot at tying Favre before the playoffs with 1 more high caliber performance. Based on 2 games a year with 4 TD passes and Brady and Brees in their twilight years, he’s likely to make some ground on those two. I think he will finish top #3 or top #2. Peyton Manning’s record is going to be tough to break and Brees is the only one who threatens it.

FWIW Rodgers is tied with Favre with 23 games in which he threw four touchdowns at this point.

https://www.pro-football-reference....&c1comp=gt&c1val=4&c5val=1.0&order_by=pass_td

Reaction score
Thank You for the correction Captain.

It clearly shows the level of Aaron’s current play.
Posters insinuating he’s still not a great QB because of an “off” performance are deceiving themselves. I’m quite positive that the teams in front of us (many years of NFL experience) don’t see him as anything other than one of the most formidable QB’s in the league. Rodgers is currently pacing..
4,077 yards passing
64.4% Completion rate.
27.5 TD’s
2.7 INT
2019 is most closely comparative to the quality of Brett Favre’s best season in 19 years as a starter.
In the 1995 season Brett finished with
4413 yards passing
63.0%
38 TD
13 INT
On his way to an 11-5 season and Conference Championship loss to Dallas.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 6794

Thank You for the correction Captain.

It clearly shows the level of Aaron’s current play.
Posters insinuating he’s still not a great QB because of an “off” performance are deceiving themselves. I’m quite positive that the teams in front of us (many years of NFL experience) don’t see him as anything other than one of the most formidable QB’s in the league. Rodgers is currently pacing..
4,077 yards passing
64.4% Completion rate.
27.5 TD’s
2.7 INT
2019 is most closely comparative to the quality of Brett Favre’s best season in 19 years as a starter.
In the 1995 season Brett finished with
4413 yards passing
63.0%
38 TD
13 INT
On his way to an 11-5 season and Conference Championship loss to Dallas.

Favre's best season most likely came as a member of the Vikings when he completed 68.4% of his passes for 4,202 yards, 33 TDs and only seven interceptions in 2009.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts