Studs n duds Eagles

Sunshinepacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs - Jones and Dillon
Watson
Love
Jenkins (blocked a guy so hard they called a penalty)

Duds - literally the entire defense, from the DC to the water boy. Scheme was terrible and the players forgot how to tackle when the scheme actually had them in the right spot ( rare but it did happen)

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs: Nixon, Dillon, case could be made for Love but way too small sample size, even though he nearly matched Rodgers production if Jones and Cobb had caught the damn ball.

kevans74

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jalen Hurts is the 2nd player in NFL history with 150 yards rushing, 150 yards passing, and 2 touchdowns in a single game.

The only other player? Colin Kaepernick in 2012 against the Packers.

LMFAOOO.

So embarrassing.
This D is never going to be good again

We can basically consider the 2010 team a
He was +7 on the scoreboard sample size be damned. Rodgers' "coming out" party he was even on the scoreboard against Dallas in '07.
Yeah kind of eerie with the circumstances

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Sample size
Jalen Hurts is the 2nd player in NFL history with 150 yards rushing, 150 yards passing, and 2 touchdowns in a single game.

The only other player? Colin Kaepernick in 2012 against the Packers.

LMFAOOO.

So embarrassing.
Said it b4

Diff DC for years and always same thing

Why

Might start to look at how the bod handles themselves

thequick12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs- Offense

Duds- Defense

Our season is over. We aren't making the playoffs and Rodgers is dinged up. It's time to play Love and see what we have.

I think we just saw what we have in him...very reminiscent of that Dallas game way back when.

Aaron Jones had the drop on the sideline. The other one to Cobb wasnt a bad throw either just a tight window. Love missed the throw in the end zone to Watson that should of gone to Lazard for the td

Overall very encouraging...I think you pick up the option

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
hard to find studs. Offensively, Watson did a lot with his opportunities. A.Jones and Dillon were running damn hard and were pretty productive. It was nice to see Love get in and look decisive and deliver the ball. They all seemed to be 1st read throws, where he hit. The real test will be when plays break down and teams get tape on tendencies and what happens to those reads and throws. So my enthusiasm is tempered for now.

Nixon has been fun to watch on returns and plays with a lot of fire on his defensive snaps. If we could put that effort and desire into someone like Savage it might be different out there.

Duds- defense. what do you say. Can't give up almost 400yds rushing and have much to talk about.

RicFlairoftheNFL

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think we just saw what we have in him...very reminiscent of that Dallas game way back when.

Aaron Jones had the drop on the sideline. The other one to Cobb wasnt a bad throw either just a tight window. Love missed the throw in the end zone to Watson that should of gone to Lazard for the td

Overall very encouraging...I think you pick up the option
I won't say we know full stop about Love after tonight, but yeah you need to pick up the option because we know more on the positive side than we did at halftime.

Latest posts