Rodgers
Lacy
Starks
Cobb
JJ
Basically the entire defense

Duds
The big run plays in the 3rd quarter

Overall the offense looked a lot better with MM calling the plays. Will have to see if it holds up, or if its just a fluke, but it gives me hope. Could have easily put up 35 today.

thisisnate

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs:
-Ground game was studly.
-Janis on ST, studly.
-Masthay kicked pretty well.
-James Jones actually contributed... not a ton, but enough to notice.
-Didn't really do anything "stud" worthy, but I'm glad to see Jake Ryan make a few plays and not get called out for anything stupid. If he can just quietly do a slightly above-average job in the middle, I'll buy his jersey.

Duds:
-O-line blocked alright, but the holding calls are going to absolutely kill us if that becomes a persistent issue.
-Adams was kind of invisible.
-Couple big plays given up, but I don't know who to blame for those.

Carl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Score was close for some of the 2nd half, but Dallas never really had shot to win or even tie the game.

Studs: Lacy, Starks, O line on run blocking made some giant holes, defense all around. Even if we were playing a good QB, there was still nowhere to throw the ball.

Packerlifer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think some kudos are due to the defensive backs who made tackles a yard or two or three short of first down on many Dallas third and fourth down situations.

Robert Mason

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nice to see the return of a running game.....really needed it in bad weather. Didn't expect to see much in the passing game. Dallas passing offense was inept without Romo.

dbain21

Chicagoland Packer Fan
Reaction score
Stud:
Rodgers - both A-rod and Richard
Lacy
Starks
Cobb
Damarious
Micah Hyde
Clay

Dud:
Holding Penalties
Three or Four of those big runs

Wouldn't call him a dud but Davante still hasn't had a big game this season. At one point Joe Buck and Aikman pointed out that Abbrederis was in and Davante was standing on the sidelines (not due to injury or anything). I know he's only in his second year, but this guy should have made a bigger impact on this team at this point.

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs:
MM- way to have the balls to take back the playcalling duties even though you hated doing it and it hurt a friend to do it
Hyde- sure hands on many punt returns in crappy weather and he stopped the receiver short on 3rd down multiple times
Starks/Lacy- 200+ yds says it all
Janis and Masthay- They kept the boys pinned back all day. Janis is a beast on the punt team. 3 monster tackles.

Duds:
Burnett- played soft and out of position today on the runs.

PackerFanLV

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs: Jeff Janis-beast on ST, obvious today
Starks- been consistent all year obvious
Lacey- damn it was good to see him beast and he looked a lil thinner.
Mashtay- I have to give credit where it's do, he punted his butt off today.
MM- way to go back to the run game 2nd half overall nice play calling.
Randall Cobb- not really a stud because this is what is suppose to be expected from him every week.
Secondary - this we had big runs, the game plan was to lock down the receivers man 2 man and the secondary did that no deep balls.
Duds:
Clay Mathews- he was to busy trying to look pretty doing spin moves, swim moves, trick moves instead of just fill gaps. Those long runs clay was being too cute.
Ryan number 47- I think this guy is really good but he was missing run gaps.
Hyde- his job was to so let stop witten, wittenisslow as hell and on the punt returns he seemed like he didn't really want to return, looked slow.
Overall GG, MM seemed to make a big difference, cobb was open on a lot of plays.

PackerFanLV

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs:
MM- way to have the balls to take back the playcalling duties even though you hated doing it and it hurt a friend to do it
Hyde- sure hands on many punt returns in crappy weather and he stopped the receiver short on 3rd down multiple times
Starks/Lacy- 200+ yds says it all
Janis and Masthay- They kept the boys pinned back all day. Janis is a beast on the punt team. 3 monster tackles.

Duds:
Burnett- played soft and out of position today on the runs.
Burnett is soft period. Nice guy but soft as tissue

Carl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs: Jeff Janis-beast on ST, obvious today
Starks- been consistent all year obvious
Lacey- damn it was good to see him beast and he looked a lil thinner.
Mashtay- I have to give credit where it's do, he punted his butt off today.
MM- way to go back to the run game 2nd half overall nice play calling.
Randall Cobb- not really a stud because this is what is suppose to be expected from him every week.
Secondary - this we had big runs, the game plan was to lock down the receivers man 2 man and the secondary did that no deep balls.
Duds:
Clay Mathews- he was to busy trying to look pretty doing spin moves, swim moves, trick moves instead of just fill gaps. Those long runs clay was being too cute.
Ryan number 47- I think this guy is really good but he was missing run gaps.
Hyde- his job was to so let stop witten, wittenisslow as hell and on the punt returns he seemed like he didn't really want to return, looked slow.
Overall GG, MM seemed to make a big difference, cobb was open on a lot of plays.

Hyde did stop Witten.

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ya witten only had 5 catches for 40 yards. I would consider that stopping him. No td's and his long was 10 yds.

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
Studs: Packer weather, Team, Adjustments
Duds:Dez Bryants catch (Oh he didn't catch it), again penalties Cmon boys it's week 13, Pass protection

Members online