rodgers limping?

C-Lee

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs:
Aaron Rodgers
Davante Adams
Defense playing better

That's one baby. Run the table. The winds are changing.

P-E-Z

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs Everyone Duds None ...... but have we righted the ship?

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Conservative play calling? We won by 14 and scored 27 on the road against a team averaging only 9 points given up at home

Carl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
studs:

rodgers
adams
matthews
DEFENSE
away wins!
playoff hopes

duds:

conservative playcalling?
rodgers limping?

They just ran 8:21 off the clock on the last real drive, which included frequent passing and a long pass on 4th down.

I don't see how anyone can find the play calling conservative.

OP
OP
King of Jeans

King of Jeans

Cheesehead
Reaction score
my biggest gripe was the 4th and 3 play in the first half. every person in north america knew we weren't gonna snap the ball. that's when you go for the throat and shock em, especially with the offensive momentum we had on our side.

but it's all moot, a win is a win is a win

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Adams and Rodgers are studs. Others had nice games, but it's about what I expect from them.

Matthews gets a dud from me, just for the simple fact he wanted nothing to do with putting a hit on the qb when he could have buried him a yard or two short. Instead he jogged to a position he could better see if he crossed the goal line or not

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
this was an abomination....Studs: Rodgers - way to hang in there injured and assure the win Nelson - he thinks he is Michael Irvin with the push off catch, nice concentration and was steady Adams - catching slants? oh yeah 4 more weeks is fine Ripper the Gipper - the horse was needed

Duds: Gruden - the Joe Buck/Troy Aikman antichrist
Peppers - beard shave
Clay - looks like he is spent

All in all, good road win - the team is fighting to get back into it. All division games are must wins.

James Johnson

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs: that offense looked great tonight. Was a huge sigh of relief on that first drive td. A few hicups but overall solid.

Duds: that hammy......Worried about that one. That secondary still giving up big plays here and there but still happy with the overall team. My 7 year old for telling me "it's just a game daddy" when I screamed at Mathews for missing a big tackle....it's a slap in the face for her to be more mature than me and im 35...

Can't wait to fly to Green Bay next week to watch pack/texans.. need a repeat of 2012 stats please

Wynnebeck

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs:

- Rodgers
- Adams
- Defense surprisingly

Duds:

- Letting Michael suit up for one snap that gets audibled to a quick out to Jordy.....and then we don't see Michael again the entire game. Really McCarthy?

H

HardRightEdge

1. Rodgers: munnderful, munnstrous, I can't think of a munn pun for "surgical".

2. Morgan Burnett deserves a shout out. He's the only guy in the back 7 who knows how to play this zone D; did a nice job taking snaps at ILB too.

3. I've said it since early in the season: Adams, slant, money. I think he'll be on the bubble to make the 53 man roster, don't you? :confused:

4. Getting back to point #2, the Joe Thomas era should come to a merciful end this off season.

Last edited by a moderator:

InFamous

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Considering this Eagles-Team made Matty Ice look silly a whole game, I gotta give a big Stud to the offense but also to McCarthy for the gameplan/play-calling.

Dud: The defense until the interception. No pressure, no covering. Afterwards they did blitz more and did okay.

That kind of teamperformance next week + the Saints beating Detroit and we are back hunting the division title.

Carl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Adams and Rodgers are studs. Others had nice games, but it's about what I expect from them.

Matthews gets a dud from me, just for the simple fact he wanted nothing to do with putting a hit on the qb when he could have buried him a yard or two short. Instead he jogged to a position he could better see if he crossed the goal line or not

Clay was clearly hurting bad on that play. He wasn't moving the shoulder at all while running.

Einstein McFly

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs:
Rodger-That's how he's supposed to play
Adams-For all the crap he took from fans, he's been our best player for a month or more
Oline-It's nice that Spriggs is getting some experience, but we need Lang back in there for the run game. Also, him standing next to Taylor makes Taylor look the fattest kid in a fourth grade class. Also, Tretter played better than Lindsley is playing right now.
Ha Ha-His trick to leading the team in interceptions is to not drop the ones thrown right to him.

Duds:
Pass defense early- The eagles had to be averaging 10+ yards a play for a while there in the first half.
Pass rush-They padded their stats at the end but didn't pressure Wentz much until it was out of reach

H

HardRightEdge

They just ran 8:21 off the clock on the last real drive, which included frequent passing and a long pass on 4th down.

I don't see how anyone can find the play calling conservative.
They just don't get it. I've been beating the drum since the second half of the Dallas game: control the ball, timing passes, burn the clock, keep the defense off the field. And this cannot be emphasized enough: do it in the 4th. quarter to keep the D from giving the game away.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Studs: Rodgers, Adams. Jordy, Ripkowski, Starks and once again......Jacob Schum.....one punt.....NAILED it!

Duds: TE's Do we have a TE?

Jordy now feels like that old wily veteran that is just daring the defense to try and cover him

H

HardRightEdge

Dud: The defense until the interception. No pressure, no covering. Afterwards they did blitz more and did okay.
As Chucky pointed out, once Philly had to field 2 WRs with 2 career catches between them, Capers could afford to blitz.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
As Chucky pointed out, once Philly had to field 2 WRs with 2 career catches between them, Capers could afford to blitz.

This is why I am not getting to excited about tonight. Not to be a Debbie Downer, but that Eagles offense we faced tonight really isn't that good, rookie QB, back up RB, WR's that make Jeff Janis look good, patchwork OL......keeping it in perspective....still a fun and much needed win!

Arod2gjdd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs: Rodgers, Adams, *Randall, D in general
SPECIAL TEAMS =0

Duds: Cook? But I'm optimistic after Washington

Last edited:

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
Studs: welcome back, the old Aaron Rodgers that we haven't seen for a while. Passes on the money, sweet touches, passes that just drop into that tight spot only he can hit. Good to see you again! Also, Rip, Adams and Schum.

Duds: ok, I thought McCarthy played it well. Nice West Coast offense routine and he stuck with it. But I cannot help but remain pissed off with his continued time out calls just before half which always ends up helping the other team. Stop it, Mike! Geez. I was yelling the whole time, starting when the Eagles were backed up on the 1. Mike resisted the temptation at first, but couldn't help himself at 3rd and long. Time out. I knew right then that the Eagles would score. Geez, Mike, when will you learn?

Reaction score
Studs: Aaron, Davante has metamorphosized into a butterfly
Rip, Jordy. The D for stepping up for once

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts