Studs and duds

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
Here is a dud I had forgotten about until just a moment ago.

Bush... He wasn't making plays on kick coverage at all. What happened to him? He has been money in the bank all year in that role until Saturday night.
This is from McGinn's review of the game:
Giving the final uniform at LB to Terrell Manning instead of Zombo paid off here. Manning is a hard-hitting, headhunting rookie with good speed and athleticism. Besides two tackles, he crashed into returner Marcus Sherels just before he was going to recover his own muffed punt. Moses then came up with the recovery for the Packers' second take-away on a punt in eight games. Jarrett Bush also provided excellent coverage.
I didn't notice Bush on coverage either but I generally trust and agree with McGinn's reviews.

Manning should be included in the studs category. I usually don't like to talk about next season before the current one is done, but Manning could very well challenge next year for one of the ILB spots. Remember, he was very ill in TC - that rather than a lack of talent or effort was why we didn't hear from him then.

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Studs: Lambeau Field.. I was at the game and the whole crowd was rockin the entire game. My whole side of the field was standing and screaming throughout the whole game.

I had no voice the next day.. I saw somewhere a record number of people were ejected? lol

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts