Studs and Duds vs Da Bears

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Studs

Rodgers he found ways to move with 2 bum legs. Nelson with the super Clutch catch to seal the deal. Mason Crosby to offically seal the deal.

Peppers

HA HA

TY Monty our new official RB.

Duds

MM playcalling

Adams with the butterfingers

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs: Packers fans who traveled and put up with the cold.

Duds: Dolphins Tampa Bay, Arizona and any other warm weather fans 'cause they probably won't do it, those weather wimps!

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Stud: John Fox for not taking the 10 second run off after Taylor's injury. Had he, would there have been enough time left after Jordys catch to spike the ball?

Duds: FOX Broadcast team for basically giving the Packers a W when they were up 27-10. I wonder if Capers was sitting right next door, heard them and closed down his computer?

Last edited:

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs: Monty - a semblance of a running game is in the midst.
Rodgers - cant win in clutch time? wrong.
Cook - Big plays equals big rewards
Oline. - they made the plays to win a game, solid pass pro for the most part, run line was better.

Duds: Dom Capers - this should do it as far as scheme is concerned. I understand he didn't let the Bayers walk down the field, HIS SCHEMES did. Unacceptable even to a pedestrian level. He does not appear to know when to put the gas pedal on high as far as defensive play calling is concerned. It doesn't get any more clear - he needs to go.
DDP - don't know what to say, start working on your concentration week in and week out. Mr. Inconsistancy. this guy has every tool except concentration on technique. Guy is a superstar if he could it put his hands in the reliable category - again I blame the coaching here to a certain degree.
Schum - should be his LAST year in GG, I do not understand how he continues to have a job.

All in all, it was a lucky win that in most cases should've been a Loss. I question whether Rollins was worth a 2nd round pick playing 10 yards off the line and still getting burned repeatedly, but that is coaching - Capers.

Reaction score
Studs: Monty, Jordy, Peppers, Crosby

Duds: MM not taking easy points in the 1st quarter. GB Poor 4th quarter Defense lack of execution

C-Lee

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs: Monty, Rodgers, Michael, Ha-Ha, Crosby, Cook
Duds: Defense, Davante

This game almost gave me a heart attack, but we got it done. #RUNTHETABLE

Last edited:

thisisnate

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I do not enjoy watching our secondary operate right now. Not really even close to ready to give up on Randall or Rollins, but they have not been fun to watch and I'm still all for drafting a DB 1 or 2.

Our pass rush is also kind of painful to watch a lot of the time. Love seeing us send the whole house and just get stonewalled at the line.

Some crazy offense bailed us out though. Career game by Ty!

mongoosev

Cheesehead
Reaction score
STUD: NELSON, mont, kicker, rod, the poor guy selling frozen beer
DUD: ADAM and D

Last edited:

MadCat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs: ARodgers, Montgomery, Ha Ha, Nelson, Michael (made the most of few opportunities), trusty o-line.

Momentary stud: Hyde

Duds: MM, DC, Defense. Lax attitude with an entire quarter left.

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How are there not more Adams duds? This guy literally dropped two easy touchdown passes, and could've cost us the game. I'm not sold on him yet for this very reason. He will have a big game and then suck the next. A chance to show he's finally "arrived" and he lays a giant dud.

azrsx05

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs: Rodgers,Cook, Montgomery,Dix

Duds:Adams, Randall, Cobb, McCarthy for going away from the run when his guys were averaging more than 10ypc, entire DLine for getting no pressure

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
Studs: monster Montgomery
60yard bomb
Our steel from the Seahawks (Christian)
Traveling Packers fans
O'line protection (sacks were on AR-12)

Duds: first of all I'll take the win but their were duds out there, middle of the field defense(still needs improvement)
Big plays
Drop passes
Blowing big leads
Sacks (mostly A R-12) holding ball too long

GBkrzygrl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Duds: Me

Gotta admit that I did not see the pass to Nelson at the end. Couldn't stand it...walked away for a minute and my husband yelled the results to me. Saw the replay. Great pass.

Dropped passes.

Defense off and on. Seems like they played a lot of zone vs man to man. :confused: Great 3rd quarter but almost let them beat us in the 4th. They did prevent them from getting that last TD though.

Can't understand why Rodgers can't get the ball out quicker. Just go for the quick shot. Was it Chicago's defense or Rodgers trying to make something happen? Those drops by Adams and Nelson in the 1st half were killers.

Studs:

Rodgers - has a great arm.

Montgomery/ CMichael - Montgomery runs hard and is pretty quick. Nice to see C. Michael get that long run for a TD.

Giants and Colts for helping us stay in the race for the division.

Overall exciting game and thoroughly enjoyable.

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
Duds: Me

Gotta admit that I did not see the pass to Nelson at the end. Couldn't stand it...walked away for a minute and my husband yelled the results to me. Saw the replay. Great pass.

Dropped passes.

Defense off and on. Seems like they played a lot of zone vs man to man. :confused: Great 3rd quarter but almost let them beat us in the 4th. They did prevent them from getting that last TD though.

Can't understand why Rodgers can't get the ball out quicker. Just go for the quick shot. Was it Chicago's defense or Rodgers trying to make something happen? Those drops by Adams and Nelson in the 1st half were killers.

Studs:

Rodgers - has a great arm.

Montgomery/ CMichael - Montgomery runs hard and is pretty quick. Nice to see C. Michael get that long run for a TD.

Giants and Colts for helping us stay in the race for the division.

Overall exciting game and thoroughly enjoyable.
Don't you dare walk away again

OP
OP
Zartan

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Had we lost that game, Capers should've been fired on the spot...
What did Cobb do to earn a dud? I dident see him out there much today. Maybe the game plan dident rely on him today?

C-Lee

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What did Cobb do to earn a dud? I dident see him out there much today. Maybe the game plan dident rely on him today?
I don't think the ball was thrown to him once today. and I started him in my fantasy playoff matchup......:cry:

Robert Mason

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dud......Packers fourth quarter offense and defense.

Studs....Packers new RB's Montgomery and Michael.
Rodgers playing hurt.

Packer4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Had we lost that game, Capers should've been fired on the spot...

I was thinking the same thing all through the 4th quarter. Actually, I was thinking the same about MM. How, with a playoff berth on the line, can he blow a 17 pt lead? It was a perfect day with Detroit and Minnesota getting beat. Yet, our team acted like they couldn't care less in the whole 4th quarter. And MM passing up an almost sure fg on 4th down. He is a total moron at times.

Packer4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs: ARodgers, Montgomery, Ha Ha, Nelson, Michael (made the most of few opportunities), trusty o-line.

Momentary stud: Hyde

Duds: MM, DC, Defense. Lax attitude with an entire quarter left.

I agree 100%. This coaching staff continues to disappoint and seem destined to fail. Pass up points early. Give up huge leads late. I'm sick of sneaking into the playoffs and being one and done. No killer instinct at all with this staff. It's disgusting.

Packer4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs

Rodgers he found ways to move with 2 bum legs. Nelson with the super Clutch catch to seal the deal. Mason Crosby to offically seal the deal.

Peppers

HA HA

TY Monty our new official RB.

Duds

MM playcalling

Adams with the butterfingers

Totally agree.

Robert Mason

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was thinking the same thing all through the 4th quarter. Actually, I was thinking the same about MM. How, with a playoff berth on the line, can he blow a 17 pt lead? It was a perfect day with Detroit and Minnesota getting beat. Yet, our team acted like they couldn't care less in the whole 4th quarter. And MM passing up an almost sure fg on 4th down. He is a total moron at times.

It seems like the whole complexion of games change with a big lead. Defense goes into prevent which is like saying " We will give up points in exchange for time off the clock". Offense just tries to eat clock time. Just look at the difference in today's third and fourth quarters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts