Studs and duds Panther game

thisisnate

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is where Carl says that everyone is overreacting and we are forgetting about that for six games.

no need to be petty now :poop:

studs... hmmmmmmmm... daniels was pretty decent i think for the most part. crosby was not noticed, so that's good. starks was pretty good on the whole.

duds... nn to rehash this lol

azrsx05

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs: Adams, Rodgers, Randall, definitely Starks

Duds: Oline, entire defense, Lacy, Tom Clements, someone please fire Capers.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh, my other dud, Clinton Dix. Big freaking dud. If we had any more dbs he should be benched

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Studs Crosby as he is 100% for what he was called in on what he had to do today.

Duds EVERYONE ELSE...AGAIN!

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
Studs
Me
. For predicting that the Panthers would gain at least 400 yards. $500 earned. Woo hoo.

Starks. Must suck to be him and still behind Lacy despite outplaying him game after game. Why the coaches continued with Lacy until the game was out of reach is mind boggling.

Duds
Rodgers. Both. Aaron was bad. He took a sack on a free play. Really?

Coaching. For continually playing Lacy instead of the hot hand. And, it's plays AND players. Our d backs play 5 yards deep when the ball is on the 2. Huh? Cobb under utilized, IMO. Didn't run any plays that I saw to get Cobb help to get open until that last play. He was open, but Rodgers apparently couldn't see him as Bulaga laid an egg.

Oline. Rodgers hit A lot. Linsley particularly bad. Late hikes and missed two opportunities for a free play. Panther D bad vs. run, but not today.

Randall. Late INT was nice, but had an earlier easy one that he dropped.

Team. For fighting more on the sidelines than on the field. They once lost a game after playing for 55 minutes, then losing interest for the last 5. Today, they looked disinterested for 55 minutes, then only played for 5. Same result.

The Packers are a good team. But, not elite. They will feast on lesser teams, but wilt against strong teams. I expect them to make the playoffs, but not as a dominant force. But, they will have a chance. Hope for a hot streak at the end, like 2010.

Carl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is where Carl says that everyone is overreacting and we are forgetting about that for six games.

There's no doubt there was an over reaction after last weeks game. Nobody was able to refute the fact that contenders often due look bad sometimes during the regular season.

Carl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Stud: Packers 1st, 3rd and, 4th quarters

Dud: 0-24 point 2nd quarter. That was awful.

They played well in the 2nd half, but couldn't make up for that bad 2nd quarter.

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
Stud: Packers 1st, 3rd and, 4th quarters

Dud: 0-24 point 2nd quarter. That was awful.

They played well in the 2nd half, but couldn't make up for that bad 2nd quarter.

Well, at least we won 3 of 4 quarters!

Carl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, at least we won 3 of 4 quarters!

I like to find some good considering it's a stud and duds thread.

We were a couple yards away from tying the game up (with a 2 pt conversion). Against a 7-0 team on the road, losing by one score isn't bad overall. The game didn't end after the 1st half like a few posters seem to think when writing their studs and duds.

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs
Randall- He gave us a chance
Starks- Playing solidly week in and week out
Masthay- Solid game
Davante- Had a decent game

Duds
Everyone else, especially the offensive line and the defense

Carl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs
Randall- He gave us a chance
Starks- Playing solidly week in and week out
Masthay- Solid game
Davante- Had a decent game

Duds
Everyone else, especially the offensive line and the defense

Randall made some mistakes, but he's looking like a guy who's going to help us out a long time. The deep ball against him was good coverage too, but a perfect throw. Once Shields is back, I can see Randall taking Hayward's job.

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Randall made some mistakes, but he's looking like a guy who's going to help us out a long time. The deep ball against him was good coverage too, but a perfect throw. Once Shields is back, I can see Randall taking Hayward's job.

Randall has done very well for a rookie. Like you said, he made mistakes, but that's to be expected with a young DB.

Circa1919

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Randall has done very well for a rookie. Like you said, he made mistakes, but that's to be expected with a young DB.
I hope we keep Randall. I get the sense he'll do us more good than harm in the long run, especially with all these injuries.

easyk83

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Randall is everything Hyde hayward and even shields are not. He is a complete player at the position, reminds me a bit of a young Charles Woodson with his athleticism instincts aggression and tackling, kid is physical.

Patriotplayer90

Cheesehead
Reaction score
OC was a dud, since he did not look at these forums and take our advice on running routes to get the receivers open against man coverage. Our offense has to work hard for every yard they gain, while the defense makes it easy for the other team to march down the field.

Members online

Latest posts