Studs and Duds Lion game

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
I think the Lions have a better chance in Dallas than they did in Green Bay. One, it's in a dome. Two, they have done well against the Cowboys in recent years. Having Suh will certainly help the defensive side, but the offense needs to start clicking.

We have different definitions of "dominated" it would seem.

On this I disagree. I think we needed less Stafford in that game. It wasn't explosive, but the run game was doing fine in the first half. The game was still close when Lombardi abandoned it and basically told Stafford "go win this with your arm". That might have worked against lesser teams, but why he thought that would work against the Packers in Green Bay I'll never know.

Well all I can say is I was at a place where there was a lot of Packer fans as well as Lions fans. I will just say Lions fans were shocked the way your D-line got pushed and they did not expect that. Games are won upfront. We were the better team up front.

Dallas game this weekend is the best value on the board. The wrong team is favored. I don't expect the Lions to just cover, I expect them to win so no disagreement there.

Last edited:

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
I think the Lions have a better chance in Dallas than they did in Green Bay. One, it's in a dome. Two, they have done well against the Cowboys in recent years. Having Suh will certainly help the defensive side, but the offense needs to start clicking.

We have different definitions of "dominated" it would seem.

On this I disagree. I think we needed less Stafford in that game. It wasn't explosive, but the run game was doing fine in the first half. The game was still close when Lombardi abandoned it and basically told Stafford "go win this with your arm". That might have worked against lesser teams, but why he thought that would work against the Packers in Green Bay I'll never know.

I will add this too. If your gonna rely on converting two successful onside kicks, and then two TD's along with two "two point conversions" with minutes left in the game your reaching. I mean what are the chances of pulling that off in any game?

Members online

Latest posts