Studs And Duds: Green Bay Vs. New Orleans

okcpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Help me out here. I don't understand "sick". Do you mean you approve or disapprove?

you really didn't understand the context??? I guess us younger generation people just understand things better...;)

"Sick" in that context means it was awesome or cool. Just like the 60's version of this was "far out"

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
I agree the offensive line was great. I don't remember Aaron being under that much pressure.

greenandgold

I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan
Reaction score
Downing the ball is a momentum play. If your momentum carries you into the end zone it is a touchback. He extended his leg into the end zone during the play, thus a touchback. It would be no different than grabbing the ball on both knees but falling into the end zone completely. Still a touchback.

The call was right as it is written. I just don't like that it is written that way. Sort of like the Tuck Rule, and whatever they said when they took away Calvin Johnson's TD catch against the Bears.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
you really didn't understand the context??? I guess us younger generation people just understand things better...;)

"Sick" in that context means it was awesome or cool. Just like the 60's version of this was "far out"

"Far out" was the hippies in the 60's. I'd understand it, but probably would understand "swell" or "neat" better. :)

Members online