Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs: Jordy, Ty, Rodgers, Rip

That's two. #RUNTHETABLE

Wynnebeck

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs:

- Rodgers (despite his fumble in the beginning)
- Nelson
- RIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPP
- CBs

Duds:

- Starks
- MM once again calling stupid plays when he should't. 4th and 2 midfield and you go for it with a predictable play?
- New Orleans Saints for laying an egg when we needed them to win against the Lions. Now we have to do this the hard way.

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs
Jordy, Rodgers, Montgomery, Rollins, Burnett
Duds
Hyde, Mathews, Starks
Mathews was a non factor. if they would have had any other healthy ILB he probably would have sat. Hyde as usual was aweful. Starks looks slow, indecisive and needs to sit.

Arod2gjdd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs: Jordy, Ty, Rodgers, Rip

That's two. #RUNTHETABLE

Really? On a generally pedestrian offensive day ur going all offense?

Studs: Defense, coverage specifically, Burnett and Gunter in particular, Nelson, Adams on hands team. Loved the reverse to Janis

Duds: 4th and 2 playcall

Last edited:

C-Lee

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Really? On a generally slow offensive day ur going all offense?

Studs: Defense, coverage specifically, Burnett and Gunter in particular, Nelson, Adams on hands team.

I respect. Morgan had a great game.

#RunTheTable

Robert Mason

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Stud... Davante Adams recovering the onsides kick.
Reverse play to Janis......MM showing some imagination

Dud...Two plays.... second and one....third and one.....can't pick up one yard on two plays.

Robert Mason

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Really? On a generally slow offensive day ur going all offense?

Studs: Defense, coverage specifically, Burnett and Gunter in particular, Nelson, Adams on hands team.

I think MM called a pass play on the fourth and two and Rodgers changed it at the line.

Last edited:

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Solid game all around except for James Starks. He's slowly playing his way out of the league.

The short passing game is working. It even opened up a few deep balls. I wish the running game was more effective, but a win is a win at this point.

The run defense was very stout against one of the league's best running offenses.

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
Stud: J N87
Punter
Duds: pass defense, run defense (we better be up 3TDs with minutes left or the D will give up big plays
Running game, if Ty gets hurts you go no running game to pass every down
Ted(still a dud)
Officials, you know he pushed off for that TD
Texas cattle leap into stands, how about riding on top of one of your players for a celebration.....

Arthur Squires

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Didn't get to see the game. Was the Lowry sack a thing of Beauty? Or did it just fall in his lap? Last question, who covered Hopkins mostly? Seems like they schemed him out the game besides the deep TD!

childerm

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Didn't get to see the game. Was the Lowry sack a thing of Beauty? Or did it just fall in his lap? Last question, who covered Hopkins mostly? Seems like they schemed him out the game besides the deep TD!

I could be wrong but I think Gunter.

Reaction score
Studs: The Snow, a gimpy Rodgers putting up respectable numbers in the poor weather conditions, ST play improvement, our D in general, the aggressiveness of our D was actually noticeably improved (Pennel, Peppers, Lowry, Guion, Morgan, Rollins, Dix etc..)

Duds: 4/12 3rd down conversions won't get it done against an above average team, James Starks rushes for a 0 average

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
Studs: Adams. He stepped out of bounds on that one reception, but I love the way he refuses to go down. Coach Mike for not calling a timeout before half to help the other team. Is he finally learnings?

Duds: Hawkins for being stupid and thinking he could stand in n the end zone and bat a punt back. Idiot. Also, Coach Mike for going empty back field on a 1st and goal from the 1. I thought he stated that he wanted to get Rip more involved. Well, highly successful NFL coach, there was a pretty good opportunity! Instead we fumbled it 2 plays later.

A win is a win. I will take it!

childerm

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs:
AR for playing a good game on a gimpy leg, MM for "some" creative playcalling like that Janis sweep
Jordy and Adams both looked very good, The D line also looked good, Secondary for not looking like a pop warner reserve secondary, Special Teams, RIIIIIP

Duds: Starks, MM for "some" playcalling, Matthews for being invisible yet again, Starks, Drew Brees for giving 3 turnovers and a win to the Lions, Did I say starks?

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dud... the officials for not crediting a Safety on the last play of the game when Osweiler, while standing in the end zone, pitched the ball forward to the one yard line after having already thrown a forward pass to begin the play.

Cheese Meister

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs: the pretty snow, Aaron (belated happy birthday), Nelson (got his Xmas ornament this year).

Duds: Not doing anything with the turnover, and turning it back to Texans.
The radio program being on a 5 second delay. It was usually 5 seconds before, so I would know when to look up from my knitting to see a great play.

childerm

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What was the Perry Injury? I believe it happened in 1st Q. We really need him next week vs Seattle!!

We will need all the help we can get for Seattle. After that schooling they gave to Carolina today I have a feeling they are going to get their Christmas feast early this year at the expense of out defense!

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Perry jacked up his hand. He had a massive club on it that I could see clearly from the 700 level during the 2nd half.