Stud n dud boys

Cheese Meister

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have no more fingernails.

Rant: Giving up so many points that the game got tied.

But DANG!!! What a finish! Crosby was studilitious!

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Resign Cook tonight!
I was JUST searching for a Cook thread to post the same thing!! You're good, Poker... real good! ;)

Stud: Capers
The guy gets regularly skewered in this forum but with a make-shift defensive backfield that lost its onfield coach (Burnett) early they really stuck to the game plan. Stopped Zeke and made a few defensive stops. Gave AR the ball back and let him outgun Dak.

Kudos to Dom!!

bigbubbatd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs
Tier one - Rodgers, Crosby, Cook
Tier two - Adams, the oline, Montgomery
Tier three - Nick Perry (the only Olb to make a play), Clark flashed a few times.
Tier four - Hyde, Dix, and Brice were the highlights of the secondary

Duds
Honestly at this point we know the secondary is bad and losing Burnett was going to crush them. Witten had a field day after he left.

Sky King

Reaction score
Dud: The NFL officiating in the playoffs being different than it is during the regular season. If allowing the players more contact during the playoffs is desirable then why not allow the same type of contact during the regular season?

Voltron

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs Dallas Cowboys loss.

While the Dallas Cowboys are NOT Americas team, their loss makes America Great Again....

Saw the above and just laughed and felt i had to share it.

Last edited:

C-Lee

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Another stud I forgot, besides his overall performance, AR12 holding on to that ball on that big hit. I really thought we were done when I saw that Cowboy flying in on him.

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
Their OL got away with some monster holds too, Matthews got wrestled down around the edge badly enough once for Buck and Aikman to remark on it and then again on that big third down conversion where there was no one between Matthews and Prescott and it was like Clay couldn't move... at all.

I am pretty sure I know exactly the play you mentioned. Clay had both his hands outstretched towards the QB, but he couldn't move as the OL had his arms wrapped around his mid-section while pulling the other way. It is truly crazy that refs who seem to be able to keep track of all the stuff going on (12 men on the field, who is in the huddle, ineligable guys downfield, etc. etc.), but miss something like that.

C-Lee

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am pretty sure I know exactly the play you mentioned. Clay had both his hands outstretched towards the QB, but he couldn't move as the OL had his arms wrapped around his mid-section while pulling the other way. It is truly crazy that refs who seem to be able to keep track of all the stuff going on (12 men on the field, who is in the huddle, ineligable guys downfield, etc. etc.), but miss something like that.
We did it man! We're on to ATL!

PackerFanLV

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I want to give a shout out to MM his play calling was kinda up and down this game but MM of old when Arod took that sack in the 4th quarter old MM would have played for overtime but he continued to play for the win and we won. I have to give to Mm. Im stoked lol

bigbubbatd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I forgot to mention one dud
Clay. He was awful today. Poor tackling. He tried the same outside speed rush the whole game and they kept letting him rush all the way around dak. Need him to get it together

C-Lee

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I forgot to mention one dud
Clay. He was awful today. Poor tackling. He tried the same outside speed rush the whole game and they kept letting him rush all the way around dak. Need him to get it together
If he doesn't make some impact plays in these final 2 games, he REALLY needs to restructure his contract.

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
These are the funniest post I have seen
Studs: O'line, all of them should be "All Pro Bowlers" Deion Sanders is always looking for "Ballers" these are the (Big Ballers)!
COOK
AR 12
MM/Capers, yes the Don
$Mason
Duds:Gunther
Officials (Really pull a jersey down to shoulder pads, holding no calls)thought Jerry had a mic on them..
Dez B (a great winner bad loser)

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs: the packers

Duds:

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

15m15 minutes ago
Skip Bayless ‏@RealSkipBayless
No idea how, if you rush only 3 on the third-and-long, Byron Jones leaves Jared Cook wide open the sideline for easy pitch and catch.

This is the biggest troll on tv. Can't stand him. "Easy pitch and catch". Seriously?? This guy will always be a joke. Can't wait for Him to get fired from Fox too.

greenandgold

I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan
Reaction score
The refs overall were awful today. Disappointing as this is the playoffs...
Agree with the above. I mean twice early Adams jersey is grabbed an pulled and neither time do the refs see it?

Studs of course Aaron Rogers, and my special pick Jared Cook. That final catch of his was a thing of beauty, as was the pass to him. Duds has to be Gunter. I am getting tired of seeing him letting receivers get behind him on long passes.

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Agree with the above. I mean twice early Adams jersey is grabbed an pulled and neither time do the refs see it?

Studs of course Aaron Rogers, and my special pick Jared Cook. That final catch of his was a thing of beauty, as was the pass to him. Duds has to be Gunter. I am getting tired of seeing him letting receivers get behind him on long passes.

Gunter is not the guy to be covering the other teams top wr...he's clearly just a body filling in at corner. There's absolutely nothing special about him...yet Randall who's a first round pick can't be trusted to do the job either smh. He got beat so many times this week and last that every time I see the Ball go near him I close my eyes.

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
Studs
Mason "Finally feeling the love" Crosby
Aaron "Don't tell me I am not clutch" Rodgers
Jared "I think my paycheck next year just went up" Cook
Micah "My paycheck went up, too" Hyde
Kentrell "Holy sheet, you mean I have to go out there?" Brice
Kenny "I can keep up with any RB" Clark
Mike "Come on, PFanCan, give me a Stud when I earned it" McCarthy

The OLine did a very good job. Kudos to Bakhtiari for getting out there despite what looked like a bad angle for a knee to be torqued.

Duds

The injury bug
The crowd strangely booing when the correct call is clearly made multiple times...(?)
Morgan "Wrong angle, take out my own guy and hurt myself in the process" Burnett
Clay "Hey, I almost made a play, but he ducked!" Matthews

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts