1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

StubHub

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by jdlax, Nov 11, 2006.

1. jdlax

jdlax Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm just wondering if anyone here has purchased tickets through them and if there were any problems at all. I'd imagine they're pretty reputable since Ryan has some sort of deal between the site and them, and since I haven't heard anything negative before. Just looking for some positive feedback before I go ahead and use them.

2. Ryan

Ryan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    A couple people used them last year and they were very happy with the result. I haven't heard anything bad at all. If there were problems I certainly wouldn't promote them!

3. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Ive gotten many-a-ticket through stubhub, never had any problems.

but dont judge people on if ryan does business with them, ryan does business with hookers in alleys too, ya know.

4. Cdnfavrefan

Cdnfavrefan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    But I bet he would only reference the best hookers for us too. lol I think any company with any kind of reputation is quit safe. It's the private ones I stay away from