Streaming Packers Games?

bradwillrockyou

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Does anyone have any recommendations on the best sites to stream Packers games live? I live in Seattle and they aren't showing many of their games on TV out here.

What about livestreamnfl.net? Has anyone used this? Any free streaming out there? I'm just kind or wary of streaming sites for some reason.

I really wanna see them play poor Detroit on Sunday!

Thanks.

YoKramer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As I posted in another thread

Ill do one better than streaming

Packer-Bars

Go find a place to watch with other Fans. I found a place here in Charlotte and now watch with 15-20 Packer Fans every weekend :grin: Well worth the $15 in food and drink.

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Not everyone can go to bars unfortunately.. I know, it's ridiculous. F the drinking age! I'm 25, I'm just speaking for others..

YoKramer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not everyone can go to bars unfortunately.. I know, it's ridiculous. F the drinking age! I'm 25, I'm just speaking for others..

Most of these places serve food too and are open to anyone during day time hours. The one I go to I bring my 5 year old with me often, its a no smoking place and he loves when everyone jumps up and high fives for touchdowns.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sports Illustrated.com http://www.sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/nfl/teams/green-bay-packers/ will at least give you live score updates (real time, I think) although they don't have a stream. I've had problems with streams. Often for me they tend to run 3 plays behind live action. This forum has a game day thread and a chat room where you can pretty much follow what's going on in the game. Peeps here are awesome!

chucknorris101

Cheesehead
Reaction score
is it bad to post sites where prospective watchers may see the game? its not a direct link, is that ok? because i can list off my usual checklist

Latest posts