Stranger Things (Netflix)

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Anyone into this? Season 4 is coming in in May. Looks awesome!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Reaction score
Anyone into this? Season 4 is coming in in May. Looks awesome!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!
Yeah. My wife and I watched the first couple seasons and it’s actually pretty good. Yet what’s weird is like many series it takes forever between seasons! It’s been so long I want to say 3 years off the top of my head, which really doesn’t make sense. Why would you make the audience wait that long? We’d series skip with that and several others like “The 100” “and Hell on Wheels, Walking Dead, “VIrgin River” etc..

The first seasons were well written and the acting was Pretty good. It’s based around this group of grade school kids that use their walky talkies …. I’ll save that for you. Both my wife and myself liked it and we often differ on types of shows to watch.

If you like science fiction it’s mixed with adventure and it doesn’t look like it there on the trailer… but it’s got some subtle humor to keep it from getting too dark or serious.

Gets a late 2nd round draft grade.
Maybe early 3rd Rounder for dragging their feet with the seasons.
—Lack of recent production— :tup:

Another Good series is
“Hell on Wheels”.
That one’s worth watching and it’s not overly indecent or gory and it’s relatively tame as far as language or being foul mouthed (which is they think makes it better, but ruins it) They kept just enough to keep it real and generally clean.
Overall Production Gets a Late Round 1 grade.

What’s funny is a Union Pacific Train Hub was about 1.5 miles from our home at that time. Just so happens that My wife worked for the Railroad also for a brief stint around the time. Then during the show sometimes we’d hear the actually UP trains outside our home at night laying on their horns while watching the program!
Gave a great ambiance to a show with the Plot being about the building of UP Railroad after the Civil War

Last edited:

Spanky

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If I was grading Stranger Things by season it would be:

Season 1 - A+
Season 2 - A
Season 3 - C

I think Season 4 is going to be worse than Season 3 so I'm not really looking forward to it, unfortunately.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Anybody watching Taxi Driver on Netflix ? It`s Korean with subtitles but so far it`s been a good watch.

Members online

Latest posts