Strange stat

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm WAYYYY too lazy to look this up but I would bet that the Packers were on both ends of the two biggest romps of the season. 52-3 against NO and Monday night's debacle. Anyone feel like checking on this? I'll share the copyright profits with you. while your at it can you see if this has ever happened before in the history of the NFL.

Miskito

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DePack said:
I'm WAYYYY too lazy to look this up but I would bet that the Packers were on both ends of the two biggest romps of the season. 52-3 against NO and Monday night's debacle. Anyone feel like checking on this? I'll share the copyright profits with you. while your at it can you see if this has ever happened before in the history of the NFL.

And I'm way too bored not to look it up. Here are the top ten biggest blow outs (in point differntial) of the year so far: (and yes, DePack, you are correct)

1) GB 52, NO 3 (49) week 5
2) Bal 48, GB 3 (45) week 15
3) Seat 42, Phil 0 (42) week 13 (MNF)
4-T) SD 48, Buff 10 (38 ) week 11
4-T) Seat 41, SF 3 (38 ) week 14
6) NYG 36, Wash 0 (36) week 8
7) Wash 52, SF 17 (35) week 7
8-T) Seat 42, Hou 10 (32) week 6
8-T) Chi 38, Det 6 (32) week 2
8-T) Indi 35, Ten 3 (32) week 13

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DePack said:

So another romp is coming this weekend and Packers will be the ONLY team in NFL history to have the 3 BIGGEST blowouts in one season.

Question is how BADLY will the Packers blow the Bears out?

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
another romp this week? as bad as kgb,carroll, and roman, and sherman are....the bears wont score more than 21 (28 max)

Members online

Latest posts