Straight from the horse's, er, mouth

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Also I will say this...I go to a school in the big 12, and by far the best backs were the duo at texas....We should have looked at selvin young or romance taylor.......
:rotflmao:

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You know.............LOTS of picks after the 1st round go on to have long great careers in the NFL. We got a RB, a WR, and other players in the draft. They might just do well! So why not wait and see before calling for TT's head?
Some here will hate the guy no matter what he does.
Me, i don't love OR hate him, i'm going to wait and SEE what his people do BEFORE I pass judgement either way. Is that asking too much? Actually wait and see the results BEFORE ranting and raving?
I don't know, but it makes sense to me at least.

Oh.....and the season hasn't started yet........some things might still get done before the games are played.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
seattle game pyledriver... keep up. its been discussed several times

while pretty good the DTs could always use an upgrade. get over it. Teds right your wrong.

Okay so we base our picks on one game... whom did we draft to help us score points against the Bears, Jets and Patriots?

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score

while pretty good the DTs could always use an upgrade. get over it. Teds right your wrong.

LOL, you mean we need an upgrade over that AWESOME FA signing Pickett and Williams, who you were all giving such rave reviews?

I can keep up but you sure can't. You can't keep up with your own double talking, flip-flopping point of views.

Reaction score
Okay so we base our picks on one game... whom did we draft to help us score points against the Bears, Jets and Patriots?

James Jones would be one pick, and Brandon Jackson would be another.

Luckily for us though, we don't play the Jets and Pats this year.

Reaction score
Also, you need to have better team play, which will also increase your offensive production.

In the first game against the Bears, and games against the Pats and Jets, we didn't exactly have our O-line bring their A game (or eve B game for that matter).

Not to mention our D didn't exactly bring it either.

You can't really expect the addition of one player to equal more points against better teams.

Popcynical

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packnic said:

Mason Crosby. Ding!

Reaction score
LOL, you mean we need an upgrade over that AWESOME FA signing Pickett and Williams, who you were all giving such rave reviews?

I can keep up but you sure can't. You can't keep up with your own double talking, flip-flopping point of views.

You can't bank on one DT alone in a 4-3 scheme.

Come on pyle, I've been saying it for the longest time that the emergence of pass rushing ability in Corey Williams is what is exciting. That made Williams an emerging player, but hardly one we can depend on. Williams play was sporadic... his 7 sacks came in a total of 4 games (all games that we won).

When he was on, he was good. When he didn't show up... well the Packers didn't win.

refpacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
refpacker said:
Also I will say this...I go to a school in the big 12, and by far the best backs were the duo at texas....We should have looked at selvin young or romance taylor.......
:rotflmao:

anyone will tell u this......the nebraska kid is weak....Romance Taylor has world class sprinter speed....

Reaction score
anyone will tell u this......the nebraska kid is weak....Romance Taylor has world class sprinter speed....

Is Taylor even in this years draft?

As for Young.... he didn't get drafted, so if the Packers think he is worth a look, they'll take a look at him.

Members online

Latest posts