1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Stop the run against the Raiders..

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Woodson21, Dec 3, 2007.

1. Woodson21

Woodson21 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    IMO our main focus against the raiders is gonna be to stop there run.. Fargas in the last couple of games has been playin out of his mind. Is our DL ready for the challenge? i think so.. we need to stack the box if necessary. there WR's don't scare me at all, even though they been moving the rock pretty good lately in the air..there defense is pretty good, so we need to spread it out just the same way we did against dallas. Our big WR's should have the advantage over there CB's

Pack 31

Raiders 21

2. Zombieslayer

Zombieslayer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I hope they don't score 21 points on our D. We should be able to stop the run, and their passing game isn't much of a threat.

As for our O, I think MM will have closer to 60/40 pass/run. Grant and our other backs will get some work, which would be nice to see.

28-13 Packers.