stop posting on favre retire thread please!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tkpckfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
doesn't even get deserved to get posted on. stupid waste of time defending why he shouldn't. last week and all season people were praising him. ok im done. just really irritates me and rattles my brain.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
doesn't even get deserved to get posted on. stupid waste of time defending why he shouldn't. last week and all season people were praising him. ok im done. just really irritates me and rattles my brain.
Don't let it bother you TK!!!
There have been people calling for him to retire for a couple years now. I see it as some that just don't realize how good we have it. They WILL realize it a few years from now, when they think back "Man......I wish we still had FAVRE!"
Of course, by then it will be too late.
Everyone is entitled to their opinions........no matter how goofy they may be.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tkpckfan said:
There have been people calling for him to retire for a couple years now. I see it as some that just don't realize how good we have it. They WILL realize it a few years from now, when they think back "Man......I wish we still had FAVRE!"

or how much crack they've been smoking. :lol:

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
tkpckfan said:

or how much crack they've been smoking. :lol:
Or acid they have dropped!!! :lol:

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Boo hoo.

If you don't want people's opinions about sports, and more specifically your favorite football player, don't hang out on an internet message board.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pack_in_black said:
Boo hoo.

If you don't want people's opinions about sports, and more specifically your favorite football player, don't hang out on an internet message board.
Oh geez......lighten up PIB!
Why get so nasty?
TK is entitled to his opinion too, isn't he???

PackOne

Cheesehead
Reaction score
First off, welcome back cheesey. You have always been one of my favorite posters since I joined. Your amazing ability to turn things positive is quite admirable.

Secondly, I have to disagree with this post. We as fans have a right to express our opinion regardless. I too am in love with Brett Favre and have been since the day he threw his first interception replacing my former favorite QB the "magic man". However, I don't think that expressing our opinions on the Favre retirement question is really that big of a stretch at this point. If any topic should be locked, it is this one.

JoshTheChild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pack_in_black said:
Boo hoo.

I didn't wanna tell him that, but you are right.

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i'm not sure why should he retire he had a great season so we lost the game he isnt the blame for it oh the interception then brady should retire he had 3 of them the team improved brett broke records so if you want him to retire thats okay more would rather have him back :)

JoshTheChild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
we only had like 28 yrds of rushing too, I have not seen many people talk about our lack of rushing in that game

OP
OP
T

tkpckfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
my point was that if he threw 5 ints and we still won nobody would be saying retire. a thread would not of even be made. just last week he played a brilliant game and everyone was praising him and the team and after 1 bad game opinions change.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
So by making this topic and thread, you made people start posting their opinions here..Instead of ONE thread about him retiring, you will now have two..

that is why pib said if you dont want to hear bout people saying Brett should retire, then dont read the thread..

Reaction score
So by making this topic and thread, you made people start posting their opinions here..Instead of ONE thread about him retiring, you will now have two..

that is why pib said if you dont want to hear bout people saying Brett should retire, then dont read the thread..

:locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts