1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

stop posting on favre retire thread please!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by tkpckfan, Jan 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tkpckfan

tkpckfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    doesn't even get deserved to get posted on. stupid waste of time defending why he shouldn't. last week and all season people were praising him. ok im done. just really irritates me and rattles my brain.

2. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Don't let it bother you TK!!!
    There have been people calling for him to retire for a couple years now. I see it as some that just don't realize how good we have it. They WILL realize it a few years from now, when they think back "Man......I wish we still had FAVRE!"
    Of course, by then it will be too late.
    Everyone is entitled to their opinions........no matter how goofy they may be.

3. Zombieslayer

Zombieslayer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    or how much crack they've been smoking. :lol:

4. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Or acid they have dropped!!! :lol:

5. pack_in_black

pack_in_black Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Boo hoo.

If you don't want people's opinions about sports, and more specifically your favorite football player, don't hang out on an internet message board.

6. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Oh geez......lighten up PIB!
    Why get so nasty?
    TK is entitled to his opinion too, isn't he???

7. PackOne

PackOne Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    First off, welcome back cheesey. You have always been one of my favorite posters since I joined. Your amazing ability to turn things positive is quite admirable.

Secondly, I have to disagree with this post. We as fans have a right to express our opinion regardless. I too am in love with Brett Favre and have been since the day he threw his first interception replacing my former favorite QB the "magic man". However, I don't think that expressing our opinions on the Favre retirement question is really that big of a stretch at this point. If any topic should be locked, it is this one.

8. JoshTheChild

JoshTheChild Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I didn't wanna tell him that, but you are right.

9. packerfan4ever

packerfan4ever Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +53
    i'm not sure why should he retire he had a great season so we lost the game he isnt the blame for it oh the interception then brady should retire he had 3 of them the team improved brett broke records so if you want him to retire thats okay more would rather have him back :)

10. JoshTheChild

JoshTheChild Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    we only had like 28 yrds of rushing too, I have not seen many people talk about our lack of rushing in that game

11. tkpckfan

tkpckfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    my point was that if he threw 5 ints and we still won nobody would be saying retire. a thread would not of even be made. just last week he played a brilliant game and everyone was praising him and the team and after 1 bad game opinions change.

12. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +3,477
    So by making this topic and thread, you made people start posting their opinions here..Instead of ONE thread about him retiring, you will now have two..

that is why pib said if you dont want to hear bout people saying Brett should retire, then dont read the thread..

13. JoshTheChild

JoshTheChild Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
  14. all about da packers

all about da packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0

:locked:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.