Stoopid ViQueens

Miskito

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Actually, I don't think the Vikings players were really urinating. They were probably just practicing with their Whizzinators.

vikefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackerChick said:
you know, one time last summer i was out biking around town and i saw a little kid whizzing along the side of someones house. full view too. little folks are no different.
You make my day,Chick. My sides hurt from laughing at some of the things you post! Keep up the good work! :D

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Miskito said:
Actually, I don't think the Vikings players were really urinating. They were probably just practicing with their Whizzinators.

hahahaha! Great stuff miskito! And this would imply that they weren't doing anything else that night...right Onterrio?!? :)

V

Vikeman

NDPackerFan said:
Competitive rivalry....figure of speech...call it whatever. I guess you take my words too literally. I do not want the Vikings to win football games because I am a Packer fan. I do not like you because you are a flaming idiot!

17 Vikings = criminals

Deal with it.

I love it. You renege on your comments and than resort to name calling. A true sign of a beaten little pup. You keep yapping away though, whatever makes you feel better. I just simply refuse to get in a battle of witz with the unarmed.

Have a great day

V

Vikeman

musccy said:
Miskito said:

hahahaha! Great stuff miskito! And this would imply that they weren't doing anything else that night...right Onterrio?!? :)

Who's Onterrio? Is he on the Vikes roster?

carol k

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I guess, Packer Chick, I live in a different world than most people. My husband and our men friends would never do anything like that, and neither our women friends or I would do those things. Maybe, it's our generation of people. We are the generation born just before the "Baby Boomers". Our attitudes seem to be a little different than other peoples. I am not saying that everyone born then has attitudes like we do, but the people with whom we associate do. I am not moralizing or saying that we are better than other people---just that we think a little differently.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
vikefan said:
PackerChick said:
you know, one time last summer i was out biking around town and i saw a little kid whizzing along the side of someones house. full view too. little folks are no different.
You make my day,Chick. My sides hurt from laughing at some of the things you post! Keep up the good work! :D

Glad you enjoy them vikefan. Thanks.

big3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Vikeman said:
NDPackerFan said:
Competitive rivalry....figure of speech...call it whatever. I guess you take my words too literally. I do not want the Vikings to win football games because I am a Packer fan. I do not like you because you are a flaming idiot!

17 Vikings = criminals

Deal with it.

I love it. You renege on your comments and than resort to name calling. A true sign of a beaten little pup. You keep yapping away though, whatever makes you feel better. I just simply refuse to get in a battle of witz with the unarmed.

Have a great day

A battle of wits huh? LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

V

Vikeman

big3 said:
Vikeman said:
NDPackerFan said:

17 Vikings = criminals

Deal with it.

Have a great day

A battle of wits huh? LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

What is this a thesis? Or are you just this sites English teacher? Every site has one. You think any person who has a life cares how or which they spell a word on a Packer forum?

OP
OP
D

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Vikeman...just get with the fact that your team made complete ***** of themselves and are now a national laughingstock. Christ, you should be used to it by now after 20 years of non-stop conditioning to this fact.

If you cannot understand why the fans of your most heated division rivals find this situation funny, well, I guess that is a personal choice NOT to understand.

You know, after 2 decades of conditioning, I STILL find the Queens stupidity mighty funny...it just never grows old, man!!

P.S. In Green Bay, we got rid of the ****** Mossy Cade as fast as possible, and your team signed him as soon as he got out of prison. Speaks volumes of the team building philosophies of both organizations. I am not saying we don't have some bad apples, but we tend not to knowingly enlist them...and if you should even try to compare the Poopster to this **** your team did, you clearly don't get it.

OP
OP
D

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey Vikefan....finally got my Viking's fans straight. Checking out the Badgers/Gophers game this weekend?

vikefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
digsthepack said:
Hey Vikefan....finally got my Viking's fans straight. Checking out the Badgers/Gophers game this weekend?
Oh, yeah, should be a good one. Wondering which gophers team will show.

OP
OP
D

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am wondering which Badger's defense will show up...my buddy just traded me a skybox ticket for the game tomorrow for a Viking/Packer ticket next weekend. Back-to-back weekends of football bliss...provided we win!

Go Bucky!!

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Vikeman said:
NDPackerFan said:

17 Vikings = criminals

Deal with it.

Have a great day

witz... :roll:

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey I spell stuff wrong on here all the time. No one jumps me about it, everyone chill and get back on topic.

ArizonaPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've heard a few different versions of the "LoveBoat", so it's hard to say for sure what is going on.

One version mentioned prostitutes were aboard the Loveboat, while other versions said they were merely dancers and strippers who consented to these acts. If Vikings paid for prostitutes, I think things will get pretty messy for the Vikings. If not, there will probably only be some minor fines. It's hard to tell for sure what went on though with some of the conflicting reports I've read and heard.

Either way though it's an embarrassment to the Vikings organization.

Members online

Latest posts