1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Still not sold on our dime or nickle packages!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by packer98, Sep 15, 2008.

1. packer98

packer98 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    We were up big and almost let it slip away because our dime and nickle coverages are terrible. We got by this game, but just like the Giants last year, it will come back to haunt us.

2. ElleBlue

ElleBlue Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Yes my heart was in my throat when they passed us (temporarily). We can't let them back into the game!

3. dingus

dingus Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    I'm hoping it was just a case of over confidence and that the coaching staff will drill it into the players heads that it ain't over til it's over. I would like to see that first DB meeting this week.

4. musccy

musccy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    The dbs seemed a little lax in pursuing calvin on his TDs...I hope it was just some overconfidence because that can be fixed rather easily.

5. wischeez

wischeez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Looked like everyone tried to sit on the lead, and almost let it get away from them. Don't back off, don't relax, put them away!

6. angryguy77

angryguy77 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    Not only am I not sold on our packages, I'm not sold on this D yet. I didn't see the team relaxing, i saw the Lions stop dropping passes and make adjustments that we didn't react to. Laugh at me and call me names, but as this season goes on, I believe that we will see that this D is not as good as everyone thinks it is.

7. wizard 87

wizard 87 Old Enough To Know Better

Ratings:
    +11
    It's the crazy cover 3 zone package..switch back to man BAM INT ! I hate zone coverage.