Still not sold on our dime or nickle packages!!!!!!

packer98

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We were up big and almost let it slip away because our dime and nickle coverages are terrible. We got by this game, but just like the Giants last year, it will come back to haunt us.

ElleBlue

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes my heart was in my throat when they passed us (temporarily). We can't let them back into the game!

dingus

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm hoping it was just a case of over confidence and that the coaching staff will drill it into the players heads that it ain't over til it's over. I would like to see that first DB meeting this week.

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The dbs seemed a little lax in pursuing calvin on his TDs...I hope it was just some overconfidence because that can be fixed rather easily.

wischeez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Looked like everyone tried to sit on the lead, and almost let it get away from them. Don't back off, don't relax, put them away!

angryguy77

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not only am I not sold on our packages, I'm not sold on this D yet. I didn't see the team relaxing, i saw the Lions stop dropping passes and make adjustments that we didn't react to. Laugh at me and call me names, but as this season goes on, I believe that we will see that this D is not as good as everyone thinks it is.

wizard 87

Old Enough To Know Better
Reaction score
It's the crazy cover 3 zone package..switch back to man BAM INT ! I hate zone coverage.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts