Still aggravated at Vikings loss

V

Vikeman

I can take being outplayed...I can take being outskilled...What I can't take is being outcoached. Normally I could care less...but when you have a player that Green Bay want's nothing to do with and you give him the ball twice in the second half...it's aggravating! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :tantrum: :wall:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqoXziY6V94

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cheer up!

It seems Childress took a page from Norv Turner. Similar thing happened to LaDainian Tomlinson. If course LT isn't the only weopon of the Chargers.

AP is pretty good Eh?

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Childress should get an extension... Wilf just wants consistancy.. well he has got it.. BAD :razz:

Reaction score
I guess the fact that Childress looks like a real-life Mr. Burns should have served as an omen to not sign the dude.

But I like Pack93z idea for an extension. I'd be willing to chip in a few of my paychecks to the Vikings to make that extension a reality. :)

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Maybe they thought he looked like Jerry Burns.. I wonder if Bud even tunes the TV in to the Vikings anymore?

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can take being outplayed...I can take being outskilled...What I can't take is being outcoached. Normally I could care less...but when you have a player that Green Bay want's nothing to do with and you give him the ball twice in the second half...it's aggravating! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :tantrum: :wall:

Well, at least a coach is easier to replace than a whole bunch of players. Are many fans calling for Childress's head yet? How much of a chance do you think he should have?

V

Vikeman

Greg C. said:

Well, at least a coach is easier to replace than a whole bunch of players. Are many fans calling for Childress's head yet? How much of a chance do you think he should have?

Yes they are calling for his head. The Vikings are capable of being a good football team...but Childress is trying to put a square peg into a round hole.

warhawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You have to have a QB in this league or you have to be insanely good in many other areas to win.

Minny and Chicago both have coach killers for QB's. I am sure both those guys look fantastic in pre-season and in practice but you put them in a game and it's a totally different story.

It's even worse for the Bears who put a good team together up there but Lovie was just certain Rex would get over the hump. Now they have three losses and a beat up defense which happens when they're on the field all day.

I know I'm just fine with you guys putting Culpepper on the road.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score

AWWWwwwwwww..........at least you know where to come to get some CHEESEy with your "whine!" :lol:

retiredgrampa

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I well understand your pain, Vikeman. Childress' decision to bury Peterson surpasses understanding. I recall "way back when", during one of the Dark Ages for GB, we had a really fast RB named Billy Grimes. How did the Packers use him? As a decoy. That sure worked out well. Unless the Vikes use their OC as play-caller, (in which case he should be shot) Childress did the Packers one huge favor by ignoring what went on in the 1st half. In that case, I thank him heartily. AP could have almost single-handedly turned the game around, IMO. Our run D better get hot soon.

Members online

Latest posts