Still a mess...

Packer Brother

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Honestly, is anyone impressed by today? This franchise isn't going anywhere....

It took Incompetence to beat the worst team in the league....

Last edited:

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
nothing?

Not the ability to over come 14 points? this team-- no matter what people say, want to win and play hard. that was evident today

easyk83

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Honestly? This team has a lot of young talent who played well today and made things happen. Clay Matthews is looking like his old self, with a little help of allignment, Daniels and Clarke are beasts inside, Martinez is damned good between the tackles. Lowry and Burnett aren't slouches House hurt himself but he has been good when playing press coverage. Give this group a good DC and they'll be atleast an above average defense over night.

Ogsponge

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why? They were handed this game on a silver platter. Nothing I saw today is satisfying.
I don’t care if it gets me banned but here goes...

Then you’re pathetic, you know absolutely nothing about football and are completely undeserving of ever watching the Packers or speaking of the Packers again. You are not a Packers fan you are a Packers *********. Seriously, just don’t bother ever again.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Like it or not...Brett is a 2nd stringer...Normally they are inconsistent, have trouble with reads, and get nervous..there is a reason why they are 2nd string.

Now, sometimes teams get lucky with a 2nd stringer..AKA Favre behind Magic man.. Or Casell? But what has he done since leaving NE..

Brett has 3 and 4 as a starter..2 games on the road about a 120 rating..

I suspect, he stays as the 2nd stringer even next year

Packer Fan in SD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
least the thread title was changed :laugh:

What was the original title? I cry like a baby every time my so called team is down?

How many fake Packer fans are on this so called Packer Forum? If some of you live your regular lives in such negativity, I have only compassion for your families, coworkers and neighbors. I just don’t get how you go through life that way.

This was an incredibly interesting game to watch. GPG!

Half Empty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If some of you live your regular lives in such negativity, I have only compassion for your families, coworkers and neighbors. I just don’t get how you go through life that way.
Dead horse time - can't speak for anyone else, but I don't live real life so negatively. It has some degree of importance - sports teams don't. I have some control over life, none over sports. My rants in no way harm the object(s) of them, as they don't even know I exist. There are more, but the point is that I think I should be allowed to blow off steam when nothing is at stake.

thisisnate

Cheesehead
Reaction score
downvoted? people actually like these threads that pop up every week freaking out when the team is down and before the game is even over? smh and lol
sometimes...

Packer Fan in SD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
these threads need to go

Dead horse time - can't speak for anyone else, but I don't live real life so negatively. It has some degree of importance - sports teams don't. I have some control over life, none over sports. My rants in no way harm the object(s) of them, as they don't even know I exist. There are more, but the point is that I think I should be allowed to blow off steam when nothing is at stake.

downvoted? people actually like these threads that pop up every week freaking out when the team is down and before the game is even over? smh and lol
sometimes...

I am not sure what you think you are responding to, so I will give you some room here. We are talking about the “ Packer fans” during the game calling out the loss, even though we go on to win. IMHO if you do that you are a Fake Packer Fan.

I didn’t realize you were the OP. Oops, you are not. So you can’t speak for someone else, but then do exactly that, yeah, ok.

Sorry, this is for half empty, not Nate.

I just went back to reread why half responded to me, wondering if I missed something. No, half, you never posted here. Why did you take such offense to my retort?

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Sometimes you gotta be lucky. Can you be happy Rodgers has a shot to come back and salvage this mess.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
I just went back to reread why half responded to me, wondering if I missed something. No, half, you never posted here. Why did you take such offense to my retort?

I can't speak for HE, but your post made it sound like anyone who criticizes the Packer, even through constructive criticism, is a "fake Packer fan". I guess I could take the counter argument and say "anyone that is jumping for joy right now because the Packers just squeaked out a win against a team that has won 1 game in their last 32 is not a true fan of the game, but just a homer."

Maybe that wasn't the intent of your post?

easyk83

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Like it or not...Brett is a 2nd stringer...Normally they are inconsistent, have trouble with reads, and get nervous..there is a reason why they are 2nd string.

Now, sometimes teams get lucky with a 2nd stringer..AKA Favre behind Magic man.. Or Casell? But what has he done since leaving NE..

Brett has 3 and 4 as a starter..2 games on the road about a 120 rating..

I suspect, he stays as the 2nd stringer even next year

He is 3 and 4 as a starter, but he has steadily improved. IMHO if MM wasn't so conservative for the first starts he probably would be further ahead of where he is. Last 3 games he has thrown 6 Tuddys to one pick.

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
These are only “threads” where people sound off after a win or loss I think we have some of the most if not the most loyal fan base in all football, I hate losing but I will add my 2cents to a thread, because it’s just my 2cents and someone who is faceless to you and me adding their 2cents also so don’t take down a thread add one so it can be commented on.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
As you say Z, sometimes it's better to be lucky than good. Doing just enough to eake out a win against the league's worst team is a heckuva lot better than losing to the league's worst team.

I thought an "L" was a foregone conclusion bu am happy to take the "W".

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We are talking about the “ Packer fans” during the game calling out the loss, even though we go on to win. IMHO if you do that you are a Fake Packer Fan.
I never gave up. I always say "Bad teams find ways to lose", and the Browns are a very bad team. It would have been pretty humiliating to lose to the winless Browns though.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
I never gave up. I always say "Bad teams find ways to lose", and the Browns are a very bad team. It would have been pretty humiliating to lose to the winless Browns though.

No way to sugarcoat a win like this for me, we won simply because of DeShone Kizer. Despite being allowed to have his career best game, he gifted us 2 interceptions that probably were the difference in the game.

Reaction score
The mark of a great team is overcoming adversity. We did that today with our #2 QB and Cleveland wanted to win that game badly.
Hundley is starting to bring it thrtecwere at least 3 dropped passes and on that final TD throw... that was money
I’m more worried about our D not being able to slow the Eagles, Seattle etc..

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
No way to sugarcoat a win like this for me, we won simply because of DeShone Kizer. Despite being allowed to have his career best game, he gifted us 2 interceptions that probably were the difference in the game.
The 2nd INT was not a gift. It was the result of pressure that finally got to the QB as he was releasing the ball. Happens to every QB now and then. Wasn't just because he was a rookie.

OP
OP
P

Packer Brother

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don’t care if it gets me banned but here goes...

Then you’re pathetic, you know absolutely nothing about football and are completely undeserving of ever watching the Packers or speaking of the Packers again. You are not a Packers fan you are a Packers *********. Seriously, just don’t bother ever again.

Sorry but my expectations are a SB calibre team every season. Lombardi set that standard; sorry that barely beating an inept franchise doesn't get me giddy.

This isn't an elite franchise. They've consistently been blown out when it matters most. 30 years and 2 SB wins with hof QB's is simply inexcusable.

Why hasn't the D coordinator been fired? Why do teams like the Patriots & Steelers, heck even Seattle, always aim to improve their rosters while this thrash GM ignores it?

Members online

Latest posts