Stevie Johnson blowing it for the Bills

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Why is he still on the roster after Sunday?

While everyone is *****in' about the mockery of Plaxico he did (Which you have to admit that was pretty stupid considering they didn't win the game), this kid is responsible for not 1, but 2 loses to the Buffalo Bills.

Go back to last year, Pittsburgh, he dropped the game winning pass in OT that would have put Pittsburgh down and forced them to play on the road to make it to the Super Bowl last season.

Last sunday, it's crunch time, 24-28, Fitzpatrick drops back, WIDE OPEN Stevie Johnson lets the ball fall out of his hands. Then in the end zone, Fitspatrick threw to him TWICE and he dropped it again.

I am soooooooo glad we don't have that ******* on our team, or anyone like that.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
OMG I totally forgot about the dropped pass vs. the Steelers last year. Must we have yet ANOTHER example of Pittsburgh luck? Mmmmhmmmm......

OP
OP
Bogart

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
OMG I totally forgot about the dropped pass vs. the Steelers last year. Must we have yet ANOTHER example of Pittsburgh luck? Mmmmhmmmm......

He was MVP in that game for Pittsburgh, he totally gave it to them dropping the ball.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts