Steven A. Smith on Favre

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackerTraxx said:
Dukie V are you kidding me. His biased, screaming, teenie bopper ranting is annoyingly grating. Take one of his Dukie's dandy's diapers and stick it in his mouth. If he is doing a game I want to see, I will turn the sound off and watch it in silence. Learn voice control man. But, to each his own.

"ohhh its awesome baby dipsy doo dunk a roo the crazies in cameron the dukies ohhhh jj red**** its awesome baby"

it sucks because when vitale is calm (hard to find, i know)...he really knows his stuff about college basketball...but he refuses to act like a reputable analyst and instead behaves like a 55 year old college kid...

the only guy i liked on ESPN was peter gammons but now he's completely biased towards anything the red sox do...i lie, I like the two guys on PTI, a few of the guys on around the horn--mariotti in particular, and Sean Salisbury, for his effectiveness at refuting John Clayton

MajicMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Gammons is quality. You get quite a bit of player info you couldn't find anywhere else...I trust his judgement and inside info in most cases.

It is slightly annoying that 80% of his info is sox orientated---Can't help but watch everyone's reaction in the studio when the sox highlights are played.

figtab

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DREW ROSENRAT!!!!!!!
Favre has the right to tell Walker to get to camp!
Favre doesn't want Walker to end up like McKenzie because favre really likes walker.
It is just plain stupid what walker is doing.
He should wait untill next year for a new contract. He should play this year and not hold out and show the packers he can have 2 straight good seasons, then the packers will change his contract GAURANTEED!!!!

OP
OP
A

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like people like Shawn Saulsbery or John Clayton who just tell it like it is and dont draw attention to themselfs :wink:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts