1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Steven A. Smith on Favre

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by agopackgo4, Jul 19, 2005.

1. HatestheEagles084

HatestheEagles084 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    "ohhh its awesome baby dipsy doo dunk a roo the crazies in cameron the dukies ohhhh jj reddick its awesome baby"

it sucks because when vitale is calm (hard to find, i know)...he really knows his stuff about college basketball...but he refuses to act like a reputable analyst and instead behaves like a 55 year old college kid...

the only guy i liked on ESPN was peter gammons but now he's completely biased towards anything the red sox do...i lie, I like the two guys on PTI, a few of the guys on around the horn--mariotti in particular, and Sean Salisbury, for his effectiveness at refuting John Clayton

2. MajicMan

MajicMan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Gammons is quality. You get quite a bit of player info you couldn't find anywhere else...I trust his judgement and inside info in most cases.

It is slightly annoying that 80% of his info is sox orientated---Can't help but watch everyone's reaction in the studio when the sox highlights are played.

3. figtab

figtab Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    DREW ROSENRAT!!!!!!!
    Favre has the right to tell Walker to get to camp!
    Favre doesn't want Walker to end up like McKenzie because favre really likes walker.
    It is just plain stupid what walker is doing.
    He should wait untill next year for a new contract. He should play this year and not hold out and show the packers he can have 2 straight good seasons, then the packers will change his contract GAURANTEED!!!!

4. agopackgo4

agopackgo4 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I like people like Shawn Saulsbery or John Clayton who just tell it like it is and dont draw attention to themselfs :wink: