Steve Smith misses practice for third consecutive day

brennan1884

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If Smith is out of this game....the Panthers have 0% chance of winning, I wont be surprised if i see him on the field Sunday, hes officially listed as questionable for the game, The Packers have Tracy White as doubful but Tauscher and Harrell are both probable

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
that will be tough for them if they he doesnt play peppers wont be a factor that much on the d-line i think brett will do what he did with the vikes :D

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Crap. I actually was hoping Smith would play.

Harris and Woodson could use playing against someone of his caliber, even if they're just running routes against him while Kampman and KGB are knocking over their QB. Smith is a fantastic WR and fun to watch. I'd love to see him against our CBs. If anything else, it's a reality check for how good our CBs still are.

de_real_deal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I dont think either Harris or Woodson can man up against Smith if healthy. Hes too little, slippery, quick and fast.

Hammer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Word out of Charlotte today is that he is questionable, and Fox sounded like he had little hope as of today that he would play ( that could change of course ). Vinnie will be starting at QB. That D-line still scares me a little, though they are getting older and have underachieved all year.
Onward.

DarkaneRules

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope he plays. I don't want the skeptics to have any more reasons to doubt us. Also, Steve Smith is one of my favorite football players... I know blasphemy, but I think he is cool anyway :)

retiredgrampa

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not a good sport at all. I want ANY opponent as weak as possible when they play us. After all, they ARE trying hard to whip our butts, aren't they? Do you really believe they would prefer to play us when we're at full strength or when we're hurting? The box-score won't inset an asterik to qualify our win or loss. It'll just be W or L.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
even if smith plays people will doubt GB

"well their QB was vinny testeverde...so...yeah"

so...who cares. Show up, Beat their ***, Go home.

Aytumious

Cheesehead
Reaction score
de_real_deal said:
I dont think either Harris or Woodson can man up against Smith if healthy. Hes too little, slippery, quick and fast.

Harris shut him down last time we played.

DarkaneRules

Cheesehead
Reaction score
even if smith plays people will doubt GB

"well their QB was vinny testeverde...so...yeah"

so...who cares. Show up, Beat their ***, Go home.

Right! I was pretty hyped before for this game, but with your post, I think it is up another notch. Time to DOMINATE!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts