Steve Mcnair shot and killed

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Seriously... Just wow! Good guy, hate to see this happen to anyone. My prayers go out to his family.

Packerlifer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
While it isn't known yet what happened the increasing number of incidents of violence against the persons or property of NFL players appears to be on the rise.
Remember the murder of Washington's Sean Taylor, the drive by shooting of a Denver Broncos d'back, the shooting of a Jacksonville o-lineman, the invasion of the home of former Packer Noah Herron; just to name a few that immediately come to mind.
Maybe Plaxico Burress had a reason to be carrying a gun with him into that nightclub. Just get a permit and don't shoot yourself in the leg.
An increased issue for NFL security.

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is truly horrible, I still cant believe it. I have always loved to watch Steve McNair and always respected him, he will truly be misses, as a person and a player.

Passepartout

October Outstanding
Reaction score
RIP Steve, you will be missed. Thoughts and prayers are with his family, fans, and friends.

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am leaning towards a murder/suicide. Unless there is some mass conspiracy theory out there and the gun was planted under the girls body.

Members online

Latest posts