Stephan Gostkowski for Kicker

loventhepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What do you guys think of this guy? The boy is from MS like Favre. I really think this would be our best option. I have a gut feeling that he's the one we should be going for. :wink:

tabojc03

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was just posting about him in another topic....short delivery, strong leg,relaxed the only problem is the ability to kick under pressure, but that will come in time....definitely a FA rookie pickup...

OP
OP
L

loventhepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just have a bad feeling about Edinger, I would rather have had Longwell! Check out Gostkowski's stats! I see him as the next Vinatieri. Good Good Vibe!

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
loventhepack said:
I just have a bad feeling about Edinger, I would rather have had Longwell! Check out Gostkowski's stats! I see him as the next Vinatieri. Good Good Vibe!

http://www.motorcitybowl.com/history/ind_top_3.jsp

Yeah I see he holds some records there.. I remember watching that game. Never thought about the kicker but he does look like a great backup plan at least now that Longwell and Vinetari are off the market..

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
porky88 said:
Edinger is the best bad whether kicker in the market right now... Hopefully we'd make a run at him.

I'd rather have someone kick with their eyes open. I don't want to be screaming at the screen "turn around , idiot, they're about to snap the ball!", eveytime he lines up for a field goal

tabojc03

Cheesehead
Reaction score
well they always said kickers are alittle backwards, I guess he took it to a new level...lol

SuperRat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't get why people seem to think that Edinger turned good somehow. He is mediocre at best. I think we would be better off with a rookie kicker.

pack4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
SuperRat said:
I don't get why people seem to think that Edinger turned good somehow. He is mediocre at best. I think we would be better off with a rookie kicker.

i think it's because he had two good games against us last year....i've always thought he was mediocre

MajicMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Edinger, or draft a kicker...

I'm drafting. Seems TT is going that direction...

I think TT feels this team has plenty of time to take on a rookie kicker...Just a feeling I got when VIN didn't sign, and we didn't go hard enought for Vandy...Just a guess.

Is Mare out there? Thought I heard he might be.

MajicMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
well vandy and mare....id rather have a rook.

Are you for Edinger?

Man, that guy missed a truck load of kicks last season. No Thanks.

If your not...well...What's left to do. Maybe the kicker named in this post...Draft...whatnot.

Members online

Latest posts