Steelers = THIEVES!!

TheSnowPlow

Driving Don Shula Crazy
Reaction score
Besides, we normally call the stadium "The Razor" rather than Gillette. Of course, we also refer to Lucas Oil Stadium as "The Lube", so there's that too. :D

chucktownsteeler

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Davenport hasn't played for the Steelers in 2 or 3 years now. Honestly, I have never heard of anyone mentioning his leap into oour stands.

That is a nice "Title Towel" you have though, wonder where that idea came from?

ChucktownSteeler

TheSnowPlow

Driving Don Shula Crazy
Reaction score
Davenport hasn't played for the Steelers in 2 or 3 years now. Honestly, I have never heard of anyone mentioning his leap into oour stands.

ChucktownSteeler

It's a new thing - specifically for tbe Super Bowl, so when Steeler fans start doing the towel thing, Packer fans will too, and then the stadium is all Green and Yellow LOL

Pretty funny, if you ask me :happy0005:

BadKarma

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's a new thing - specifically for tbe Super Bowl, so when Steeler fans start doing the towel thing, Packer fans will too, and then the stadium is all Green and Yellow LOL

Pretty funny, if you ask me :happy0005:
Pretty Gawddamn Pathetic, if you ask me.Something only a bandwagon Packer fan would do and think was funny.
Oh Hey...lookie there, you just joined up this month? Imagine that.

TheSnowPlow

Driving Don Shula Crazy
Reaction score
Pretty Gawddamn Pathetic, if you ask me.Something only a bandwagon Packer fan would do and think was funny.

Oh Snap! You caught me! Now I feelz aw teh sadz and stuff, wif mah wittle feewinz iz teh cwushed... :(

Oh. Wait. What's that? Oh yeah, It's my Patriot's avatar. Oops. :happy0005:

Claymaker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They could have called it:

"the Pooper Plop"

"The Davenport Dump"

"The Pittsburgh Poop"

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score

ChucktownSteeler
From the same entrapanuer who makes your "Terrible Towels" in Baraboo Wisconsin.
Where have you been?
This is discussed in other threads.

Hey, don't blame us. We're not the ones makin 'em.

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score

LOL, that's like saying the Steelers are trying to follow after the Packers by winning Championships. Since the Steelers have half as many, I guess that makes them band wagoners!

That's how foolish your comment is!

Hey, Lookie there, the Steelers didnt join the Championship club until the 70's. It took them 40 years of being in the league to obtain their first one! The Packers have been doing it since the 1920's and no ones done it better.

NOT EVEN CLOSE!

Please go home child if thats all you've got!:happy0005:

Stillernation

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is a copycat league!Seriously,you can have your "leap".We will take another Lombardi & ring!!!

Stillernation

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The actual "LEAGUE" started in the 70s,you guys can have your championships that were played out on dirt fields with leather helmets with sub par competition.When are you guys going to learn,nobody really cares about non SB championships.FYI-I gave you guys props on those championships in other posts,but you guys keep ******* us calling us stoolers and other $hit.Wont find this classlessness on steelerfever,unless there is a ratbird(raven)invasion but that should be different!

PackersAllDay89

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's pretty pathetic you guys are hanging out on a Packer board trying to talk sh*t to make yourselves feel better.

Go home because we're all just laughing at the comedy you are providing. You guys are the worst fans to come on here this entire post-season.

Even the bears fans were better lol.

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score
The actual "LEAGUE" started in the 70s,you guys can have your championships that were played out on dirt fields with leather helmets with sub par competition.When are you guys going to learn,nobody really cares about non SB championships.FYI-I gave you guys props on those championships in other posts,but you guys keep ******* us calling us stoolers and other $hit.Wont find this classlessness on steelerfever,unless there is a ratbird(raven)invasion but that should be different!

God, this is just so ignorant.

History doesn't begin when you want it to. Just as our championships should be respected, so should the Steelers' if the "LEAGUE" should change in a significant way in the future.

Your team has existed since 1933. On your Wiki, it describes everything prior to the date you mention (coincidence, no doubt) as "The early years: Decades of futility".

No wonder you want to forget about it.

So you didn't manage to win squat prior to the 1970s. That's not our fault, it's yours.

Stop trying to take it out on us.

P.S. Vince Lombardi, for whom the Super Bowl trophy is named, earned his reputation of excellence prior to your magic date. Are you going to cut him out of the NFL photo album too?

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
God, this is just so ignorant.

History doesn't begin when you want it to. Just as our championships should be respected, so should the Steelers' if the "LEAGUE" should change in a significant way in the future.

Your team has existed since 1933. On your Wiki, it describes everything prior to the date you mention (coincidence, no doubt) as "The early years: Decades of futility".

No wonder you want to forget about it.

So you didn't manage to win squat prior to the 1970s. That's not our fault, it's yours.

Stop trying to take it out on us.
It's pretty pathetic you guys are hanging out on a Packer board trying to talk sh*t to make yourselves feel better.

Go home because we're all just laughing at the comedy you are providing. You guys are the worst fans to come on here this entire post-season.

Even the bears fans were better lol.
I really don't get it and I never will why fans of opposing teams who come on here expect to be treated like Packers fans!
You guys are rooting for the opposite team. So you should expect to be treated like such by Packers fans!
Yes, we are going to write things against your team that may offend. So deal with it!!!!!!!!!!
Gee. I'm sorry about that. I will write to the administrator and request that this be changed from a Packers to a Steelers board so that we won't offend your sensitiveness any more. And I will encourage the other Packers fans on here to do the same because we want to make you happy. 'K?

Just shut up and leave instead of sticking around on our board and fanning the flames of the fire.
There are tons of Steelers boards to go to.
So go over there and post away.

But if you insist on staying then expect some trash talk, ribbing, teasing, or anything else against the Steelers and/or the fan base.
(Unless you took stupid pills and don't think those things won't happen on here.)
So if your going to stick around, then you will have to take whatever Packers fans dish out.
Why anyone rooting for the Steelers (Or any other opposing team) wants to come here is beyond me.
(Rant over)

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
its true the eagles fans were ok, the atlanta fans were classy, and the bears fans had their typical jay cutler is the man and the bears will win mentality but you all are a disgrace to your organization. you dont see any of us on your boards do you?

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
its true the eagles fans were ok, the atlanta fans were classy, and the bears fans had their typical jay cutler is the man and the bears will win mentality but you all are a disgrace to your organization. you dont see any of us on your boards do you?
The Atlanta fans were the best. The best out of all the opposing team's fans. THE BEST.

PackersAllDay89

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I also think it's hilarious how butt hurt you guys seem to be over towels.

Just an f.y.i. every team has rally towels - you guys may of been the first to slap a name on them but EVERY TEAM has a damn rally towel so get out of here with that.

If you guys want to take a piece of foam steel and stick it on your head be my guest - you wont see me (or probably any Packer fan for that matter) crying like a little girl regardless of how we feel about it, and we definitely have more class then to call your organization pathetic over something that isn't even close to being in your control.

The only bandwagon fans are the ones that come to another teams board to try and talk trash about something like a towel..my goodness.

Please do us all a favor and take yourself to the nearest Steeler board.

Preacher

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Edit:

Was going to tell you all our name for Najeh, but it is ****'d out for some reason!

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I suppose if my team sucked for 40 years straight I would probably grab hold of anything at all just to make it seem like it didnt matter.

Looks like the NFL sees it differently:
NFL Standings: Division
Just click on year and scroll all the way back 1920
IF the competetion was so sub-par then why didnt the Steelers win at least 1?

If your so classy why are you trolling this forum?

If all you wanted to do was talk football then why are you responding to others objections or arguments? Shouldn't such a classy individual as yourself be above such things?

Please go home now. Your mothers calling you.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score

If you go to a opposing teams forum, you really shouldn't expect to be welcomed with open arms. Especially after some (not all) Steeler fans before you have told us GB has no chance, the titles don't count, and that we are pathetic bandwagoners trying to steal other teams ideas (which we weren't).

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is the most stupid comment I've ever seen bar none.

YOUR TEAM WAS FOUND IN 1933!!!!! Pittsburgh Steelers | Tradition of Excellence

So what the hell are you talking about? "It didn't count back then". So just because your team spent 40 years as LOSERS it doesn't count? Give me a ******* break.

You know what? Except for the last 2, the other 4 SBs you guys have didn't count! There weren't 32 teams, there weren't 16 games, the rules were completely different!

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score
This is the most stupid comment I've ever seen bar none.

YOUR TEAM WAS FOUND IN 1933!!!!! Pittsburgh Steelers | Tradition of Excellence

So what the hell are you talking about? "It didn't count back then". So just because your team spent 40 years as LOSERS it doesn't count? Give me a ******* break.

You know what? Except for the last 2, the other 4 SBs you guys have didn't count! There weren't 32 teams, there weren't 16 games, the rules were completely different!

Exactly. Wait until they start having to listen to that sort of thing all the damned time. It'll get old real quick. "Those teams that didn't exist didn't have a chance to compete!"

It's pretty pathetic to want to have the most championships so badly that you're willing to lie to yourself (and everybody else) to make it "true".

Ugh.

P.S. And by the way, I can't find a photo of Bart Starr wearing a leather helmet anywhere. /snark

Members online

Latest posts