Steelers: Our SB rival comes to Lambeau

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Based on all the empty seats in Pittsburgh last night the Steeler fans might be selling the tickets back to Packer fans.

The Steelers playoff hopes are hanging by a thread and since next weeks game is at 4:30 est, they will probably be eliminated by kickoff. I would still expect the Steelers to play hard, but I'm counting on the Packers to build on yesterday's victory. McCarthy always preaches stacking success. They took baby steps in the Atlanta game and took a big step yesterday afternoon. I'm hoping for a complete game next week.
Loser of Sundays game can call it quits for the season. True of most games played in week 16

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Steelers fans travel about as good as we do. I would've loved to be in Cowboy Stadium last week. Greeny on Mike&Mikeinthemorning said you would've thought the game was at Lambeau Field. Now granted that was likely around the 3rd qtr. I heard plenty of the Packer fans yell Kuuuuuuuhhhhnnnn when he carried the ball.

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
By Detroit doing their part, I meant losing the two games.

What is FIFY and what do we have to do with the Eagles?
Fixed It For You.

They beat Detroit for us, so we beat Dallas for them. Now Baltimore beat Detroit for us, so we have to beat Pittsburg for them this week to uphold our end of the agreement. Then we take care of Chicago ourselves next week. :cool:

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They beat Detroit for us, so we beat Dallas for them. Now Baltimore beat Detroit for us, so we have to beat Pittsburg for them this week to uphold our end of the agreement. Then we take care of Chicago ourselves next week. :cool:
We shouldn't have to beat Dallas and ArmPittsburg for anyone else but ourselves.

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
What area is that, dude?
I always thought you were in OshKosh based on your screen name?

If/when any of them give you crap, remind them that 13>6. ;)

Oshkosh is where I am from..... I was a US Marine for 5 years, once I got out of the Marines I decided to work for the Gov., and take a job on the Marine base as a civilian. I am at US Marine Corps base Camp Lejeine, NC.... surrounded by the city of Jacksonville, NC. Total population of civilians and Marines is about 100,000.

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The starting Packers QB has not been announced yet.
Looks like we will find out fer sure on Fryday.
Until then, anything else is rumors, speculation or BS as far as I'm concerned.
Go to packers.com or even PFT and get the official word there.
Anything anyone else has is garbage.

slaughter25

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In MM presser that was at 1. He said that Aaron was not cleared to play as of today and the plan for this week will be similar to last. Limited in practice with final decision/scan on Friday.

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have faith in Flynn.
He got it done in Lambeau, Dallas and he can get it done against ArmPittsburgh.

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
The cincy pass rush, which is better than ours, could hardly touch big ben... I waws impressed by the perfect pocket he had on damn near all his passes. Also, the cincy D that the steelers punished is ranked MUCH higher than that of the last place Dallas defense we scored on.

This upcoming game is gunna be a rough road......

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Looks like Randall Cobb will be playing on Sun.
Good. We need all the help we can get.

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like what Flynn has done the past two games. But I'm not all that comfortable with him starting against the Steelers. Steelers will not be that easy to beat. I think we need AR in there Sunday. Hope Mike realizes that and is not overly cautious.

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
I like what Flynn has done the past two games. But I'm not all that comfortable with him starting against the Steelers. Steelers will not be that easy to beat. I think we need AR in there Sunday. Hope Mike realizes that and is not overly cautious.
Mike doesn't have a say in it. Only Pat does.

Members online

Latest posts