1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Steelers Fan Here

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by BlackNGoldBearer, Jan 28, 2011.

1. BlackNGoldBearer

BlackNGoldBearer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Hey Pack!

Can you believe it? The Packers vs. Steelers in the Super Bowl - and in Dallas? Yeeehaw!

Regardless of all the current smack talk, as a long-time Steeler's fan, I've always respected the Packers and the fans. I think our teams and fans have a lot more in common than any other teams do. Some of my best friends have been and are Packers fans.

When was the last time a Super Bowl had such a close and tough match-up? The defenses alone have to be the toughest D's to clash in a SB since I can remember, and I'm about to turn 40!

Anyway, just stopping by your forum to maybe debate and smack talk in good spirits for the next few days.

I wish the Pack luck. You're gonna need it! May the best team win.

Go Steelers!!!!!!

2. IluvGB

IluvGB I <3 Packers!!!!

Ratings:
    +845
    Welcome!
    We've made a deal with our Steeler fan friends.. We can talk smack up until the game,.. and may the best team win. Afterwards...no taunting, no texting, no calling for 3 dys!

And by smack,... its like this.."Packers gonna win this one!!!" type smack!! lol!!!

3. BlackNGoldBearer

Ratings:
    +3
    Hahaha. Right on IluvGB.

Also, I don't know about you, but please, no crying about bad calls, or "the Refs were obviously paid off," that gets overplayed like the Black Eyed Peas.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Emperor_Xyn

Emperor_Xyn Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    And don't cry when you lose.

Poor Ben

Don't come to our forums and say you respect us and then consider us whine babys about refs were paid off... Thats just stupid.

Steeler fans are just as vulnerable about getting pissed off about bad penalty calls too...

5. BlackNGoldBearer

Ratings:
    +3
    No doubt, but for the most part, the Steelers end up winning a lot of games even when there are bad calls against them. Blaming things on bad calls is something you rarely hear from a Steeler fan.

In response to your Ben Rapistbooger comment, why even go there when your own team has some serious rape allegations being investigated right now? Clean up your own yard.

By the way, where did I accuse any of your fans for any of the above? I didn't. Read it again. I said that because I've heard it so many times from Sea Hawks fans and Arizona fans that 2 of our wins came only because of bad calls. But, for some reason you assume I was talking about your fans. Drink your haterade why doncha?

You're more than welcome to come over to the Steeler forum any time. Good luck Pack. See you at the home of the Cowboys. Go Steelers!!!

6. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +111
    Welcome to the forum :D

7. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,116
    welcome to the forum even though we are going back and forth as fan bases

8. armand34

armand34 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +280
    boooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. TheSnowPlow

TheSnowPlow Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +491
    Yes it does. After reading that all over the various Steeler boards, I can understand why you'd be tired of it. :happy0005:

• Like Like x 2
  10. dlog123

dlog123 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Very ballsy come in here my friend. I think it will be a close game (albeit a surprisingly high scoring one). As long as Aaron Rodgers plays well they should pull out a W.

11. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +2,983
    Welcome to the forum!!

Good game, and no injuries!

12. JJP41

JJP41 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +215
    Welcom aboard.

Here's to a great game........and no more trolling between the fan bases.

13. BridgeRat

BridgeRat Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    One day Steeler fans might even sobber up long enough to figure out how to start a Fan forum of their own, so they don't have to trash up the Packer site.

14. parsons130

parsons130 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I am surprised you wanted to come to a Packer forum...