Steelers aren't the only tough team

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Your complaining about physical hits .....in a steelers arent more physical thread ? Cmon. A hit is a hit ! OR is A Rodgers the new T Brady ? Dont touch my qb ........he is all we got ? Your team is an excellent team and if there is an injury you will overcome it.......you have all year !

WTH man, our QB has had two concussions, the whole sportscenter was talking about a third from Peppers and your response is he is the new T. Brady. Rodgers has taken so many hits, its not funny. And the Steelers take cheapshots,

Madtown Steeler

Cheesehead
Reaction score
???? If he stands in there and takes it then it is what it is ! I dont want to see anyone around the head or feet of ben because he had a broken foot and a broken nose..........cmon man. Steelers play to the whistle, if your team dosent , then they will be hit ! Its still a contact sport reguardless of concussions !

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Ill say this.......When the packers get to ben, what are they going to do with him. Hope on one hand and pray on the other that someone helps them ? The steelers are WAY more physical on both sides of the ball than the packers. The steelers get very little respect with their secondary play and ill say that they handle the best WRs in the buisness very well and DARE them to come into the middle ! Anyone remember the Ryan Clark hits the past few years.....Ill bet your WRs do. You might not want to even try and run the ball. Your one dimentional even before the game starts. Advantage US ! We can do both run the ball and throw when we want to. I agree growing up in madison wi that its as big to the Packer nation to be in the superbowl as it was for us to be in the rose bowl..........same results I believe ! Lots of SB parties going on around here and everyone has thrown me out as an atendee because of my love for the steelers ....even my family !

I can agree with the Bears suck part.....

The other statements you made are centered in homerism and hyperbole. Why do Steeler fans keep telling us what the Packers can and can't do? Have they played the game yet? Maybe I missed it?

You do realize that the Packers are favored by 3 right? You talk like the Packers are 14 point underdogs!

Its kind of exasperating when that's all we hear from Steeler fans is how great their team is and how crappy ours is. Or "GB has a good team, but ours is better" in backhanded compliments. Then you guys get mad when we don't agree. Classic.

Madtown Steeler

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can agree with the Bears suck part.....

The other statements you made are centered in homerism and hyperbole. Why do Steeler fans keep telling us what the Packers can and can't do? Have they played the game yet? Maybe I missed it?

You do realize that the Packers are favored by 3 right? You talk like the Packers are 14 point underdogs!

Its kind of exasperating when that's all we hear from Steeler fans is how great their team is and how crappy ours is. Or "GB has a good team, but ours is better" in backhanded compliments. Then you guys get mad when we don't agree. Classic.
Favored by who ? Vegas........Cmon. I watched EVERY packer game and know what ive see all year from them and they cant run the ball at all ! Nobody can deny that. Your team is as resilient as ive ever seen a team. They never get down reguardless of the opposition. Harrison, Woodley, Timmons, Farrior, Kiesel, Hood(maybe even A Smith), Hampton vs. a BAD running team.......Ill take that front 7 everytime. Ravens tried, and so did the Jets . Both with alot better running o then yours , so to be confident in my statement I AM !

Madtown Steeler

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You convinced me.
You have watched the same games I have. Im not trying to convince you of what you already know. If the steelers werent playing the pack id root for the packers because I think the fans of this great team deserve it ! Have to stay true to your heart and mine pumps black and gold ! On a side note.........Bens no Cutler ! He will play hurt and Cutlers a b@##%

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
Favored by who ? Vegas........Cmon. I watched EVERY packer game and know what ive see all year from them and they cant run the ball at all ! Nobody can deny that. Your team is as resilient as ive ever seen a team. They never get down reguardless of the opposition. Harrison, Woodley, Timmons, Farrior, Kiesel, Hood(maybe even A Smith), Hampton vs. a BAD running team.......Ill take that front 7 everytime. Ravens tried, and so did the Jets . Both with alot better running o then yours , so to be confident in my statement I AM !
I guess the worst part is that as a fan you're okay with "head-hunting" as a football play.
Here's where being a fan and being an idiot cross paths. The Packers don't head hunt to injure opposing players, they outplay them, you know, like the game is supposed to be played.
I guess if you're a fan of the Pittsburgh Steelers you have grown accustomed to cheap personal athletes. It's all in the winning right?
Well the difference in this fan base and it's team is the quality of the individual. We don't employ "head hunters" and don't have rapists. But that's just us, other than that, we're pretty much the same, workman's ethic and small town heroics, but we'll never bow down to employing fringe ethical players, I know, it's all good for you guys, but it's not for us.
Seriously, you cite how Rodgers is weak while your guys look to end his career? I'd love to see you hunt deer, do you use hand grenades?
It's all about the win right? I really am so very sad to see the Steelers nation so classless.
Do what you gotta do, in the end it will be the same anyway, thanks for the memories, Packers and another title.

Madtown Steeler

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I guess the worst part is that as a fan you're okay with "head-hunting" as a football play.
Here's where being a fan and being an idiot cross paths. The Packers don't head hunt to injure opposing players, they outplay them, you know, like the game is supposed to be played.
I guess if you're a fan of the Pittsburgh Steelers you have grown accustomed to cheap personal athletes. It's all in the winning right?
Well the difference in this fan base and it's team is the quality of the individual. We don't employ "head hunters" and don't have rapists. But that's just us, other than that, we're pretty much the same, workman's ethic and small town heroics, but we'll never bow down to employing fringe ethical players, I know, it's all good for you guys, but it's not for us.
Seriously, you cite how Rodgers is weak while your guys look to end his career? I'd love to see you hunt deer, do you use hand grenades?
It's all about the win right? I really am so very sad to see the Steelers nation so classless.
Do what you gotta do, in the end it will be the same anyway, thanks for the memories, Packers and another title.
Show me where anyone of the steelers have been charged with **** ? I remember a Mark chmura and a James lofton that were accused also right ? Chmura is or will be in the Packer hof ! I pay attention to my football and that includes the negative of your pressious packers that dont house alleged rapists. The hits that were banned this year because of malatious hits were 100% legal up until this year. To protect the BUISNESS side of the nfl. There are a ton of players that all of you packer fans look up to that could be IN YOUR EYES head hunters......The game is physical in nature and injuries happen ! Ask any of the players if they would rather have a guy aim for the top of them or their knees ! Youd be amazed at the results..........

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score

c'mon man, you are feeding a fire that doesn't need to burn...I don't agree with many "STEELERS FANS" points, but relax on the **** and cheap parts of their team, if they were that bad...don't you think the media would be all over them about it...it is what it is...let's just talk straight up BALL!

Stillernation

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Amen,lets talk football.The hits the Steelers have given are not cheap,its called playing full speed!Now,we know we will get at Rodgers and your D will get at Ben.How the 2 QBs handle it will be interresting.What really scares me is our kick/punt coverage,they are not so tough!

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah guys, it's called playing full speed! If the Packers played full speed like the Steelers do, you'd know that! C'mon! Don't be stupid. Listen to the fans of the only team in the league that plays full speed.

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Amen,lets talk football.The hits the Steelers have given are not cheap,its called playing full speed!Now,we know we will get at Rodgers and your D will get at Ben.How the 2 QBs handle it will be interresting.What really scares me is our kick/punt coverage,they are not so tough!

probably the Packers biggest weakness going into the post season, but our Punter has been pretty damn good so far in the Post season, He's Faced Desean Jackson, Weems, & Hester...allowed zero returns

our kicker Crosby let Weems get by with one

If Masthay (punter) continues to be consistent, the field position game is going to be GI-normous w/ this matchup, honestly he's been pretty sick...we punted like 7 times in the 2nd half to hester and he got virtually no where

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Masthay has been getting consistently better all season. For the last couple months the dude's been on fire. He can do it all. Directional. Looooooong. coffin corners. He's been great.

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score

DevilDon, just so you know (because you must not have seen it) - bringing up off-the-field troubles B/R has had is being strongly discouraged by LTF, so you may want to leave that issue alone.

Just a heads up for you, 'cause it seems like maybe you didn't see the warnings on that.

That concludes this public service announcement. :Talkative: :)

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score
Yeah guys, it's called playing full speed! If the Packers played full speed like the Steelers do, you'd know that! C'mon! Don't be stupid. Listen to the fans of the only team in the league that plays full speed.

Nicely done. I give this a Snark Rating™ of 9.7. :happy0005:

GO PACK GO! FOUR MORE QUARTERS!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts