SteelerNation.com

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
He is a good poster, known him for a while under a diff name from ESPN boards (just found this out other day)

GoltharTheTerrible

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've been looking at Steeler forums all morning and most of them have given the proper respect to the Packers..I was pretty pleased with what I read.

JJP41

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He is a good poster, known him for a while under a diff name from ESPN boards (just found this out other day)

ESPN boards??

The home of the 10 year olds experts?

LombardiChick, help me out here.......my head is already starting to hurt.

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score
ESPN boards??

The home of the 10 year olds experts?

LombardiChick, help me out here.......my head is already starting to hurt.

Hmmmm? Advil, or Tylenol? (Yeah, ESPN sucks, but there's a good core group of adult Packer fans there. I wish they'd just bail and migrate over here, but...)

VersusTheMoose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hmmmm? Advil, or Tylenol? (Yeah, ESPN sucks, but there's a good core group of adult Packer fans there. I wish they'd just bail and migrate over here, but...)

I stayed away from Packer forms (including this one) for years because I thought they would all be like that board. I was wrong. There are two or three mature people over there, the rest are children in every sense of the word.

JJP41

Cheesehead
Reaction score

It's well beyond the weak over the counter stuff.

The only hope may be massive amounts of Vicodin.

Ooooooh the pain.

43Hitman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I really don't understand your guys' apparent infatuation with that **** message board. Steelers Nation is a horrible board and as a really long time Steeler fan (the 80's took way to long to get through) I wouldn't even consider joining that cess pool.

Pro tip: Enjoy your win, and don't worry about what the losing team is saying. Think about it for a second, if the Steelers had of pulled out that win last night, you guys would be talking about dropped passes and injuries today. My point is that all teams fans play the "what if" game after a loss. Especially a loss in the SB.

Congrats on your SB win! Your team definitely earned it last night. :thumbsup::drinks:

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I really don't understand your guys' apparent infatuation with that **** message board. Steelers Nation is a horrible board and as a really long time Steeler fan (the 80's took way to long to get through) I wouldn't even consider joining that cess pool.

Pro tip: Enjoy your win, and don't worry about what the losing team is saying. Think about it for a second, if the Steelers had of pulled out that win last night, you guys would be talking about dropped passes and injuries today. My point is that all teams fans play the "what if" game after a loss. Especially a loss in the SB.

Congrats on your SB win! Your team definitely earned it last night. :thumbsup::drinks:

#1 reason and reason for me

Their admin wanted to pick fight with us...

So now instead of over flowing them, we do it here..Its satisfaction for us to boast about the win

And pro tip? Thats your tip..

I been a forum b/b poster prob a little longer then you...This is what ton of posters do...

You can avoid these threads ya know

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Watch it............ TMC will blame this thread an attempt to bash him

Oh wait he is banned

As far as going and trolling them??

As one of the admins here I will not... can not support visiting them to start a fight like their admin did

Actually, TMC is urging these guys to be classy in defeat:

Congrats Packers!

TMC: If it matters to anyone, I would rather we take this loss with a little class. After the Seahawks game, all we heard from their fan base was how it was fixed and the refs were paid. We heard some of the same stuff after the Cards game. We have listened to the dirty team stuff all season and all the Ben crap.

I would rather, in this one instance, show everyone else how fans should act after losing. We simply lost. It happens. We will draft and reload and come out busting people in the chops again next season. This should fuel the fire of the younger guys.

But, right now, the Packers won. Let them enjoy it without a whining, *****ing fan base that cannot man up and congratulate them.

LombardiChick

Reaction score
I stayed away from Packer forms (including this one) for years because I thought they would all be like that board. I was wrong. There are two or three mature people over there, the rest are children in every sense of the word.

Oh, my - well, I like wookie's posts, Lambeau Legs - inthemountins is a friend...there are several guys I like. Smacker likes to take it to the other teams but he has always been nice to me. There's a good female poster there named Susan, and a few other guys whose screen names aren't popping into my head right now.

Because the moderation is so awful, it gets incredibly nasty (and very unfortunately, there's one guy - Berk - with about ten distinct identities who posts 24 hours a day trying to rile people up)...and, you know, a female will always get the "go make me a sandwich" stuff, no matter what.

I guess it's where I developed my 'tude with people who troll Packer boards, and I met LT there, so I have a certain fondness for it. :smile:

43Hitman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
#1 reason and reason for me

Their admin wanted to pick fight with us...

So now instead of over flowing them, we do it here..Its satisfaction for us to boast about the win

And pro tip? Thats your tip..

I been a forum b/b poster prob a little longer then you...This is what ton of posters do...

You can avoid these threads ya know

It was a poor attempt at humor. My bad. Anyways, congrats on the win. I'll be on my way as I've already worn out my welcome.

TheSnowPlow

Driving Don Shula Crazy
Reaction score
It was a poor attempt at humor. My bad. Anyways, congrats on the win. I'll be on my way as I've already worn out my welcome.

I don't know about that. You've seemed pretty cool to me. :happy0005:

LombardiChick

Reaction score
Omg espn's packer board is terrible!!!!
I hate that berk guy, when ever he post I think his little berk grow 3 sizes smaller lol.

Yeah, you sort of have to know which things to click on, when something is a lost cause, and who the adults are. It's sort of like a video game over there.

There's even a Packer fan over there who's a total jerk to me. He's got some real issues, so I just ignore him.

Members online

Latest posts