1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Steeler nation forum

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by longtimefan, Feb 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JJP41

JJP41 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +215

Packers won and that's all that matters.

• Like Like x 2
  2. TMC

TMC Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Apparently that is not all that matters. Let him vent. I have already expressed what I think about him.

It does not change my opinion of him. In fact, posts like this would add classless to that.

It is not that hard for me to state that the Packers won. The Steelers turned the football over 3 times. The Packers scored each time. It broke the Steelers back. But, that is football. It happens.

3. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +2,950

I said

This was meant for the ones that wanted to fight..

That was NOT YOU...You were a classy poster and I said it time and time again

Your still allowed to post...

I edited the thread title after I finally seen your point..I posted your not a troll and said do not label you a troll..

This thread didnt have your name in it, your still going to bitch?

Damn, your never effing happy

What more do you want from me?

Please stop with the your the victim

4. longtimefan

Ratings:
    +2,950

I give up

5. Skarecrow

Skarecrow Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +60
    We won and GOD does it feel good. Granted, your team has won two recently, so you KNOW how good we feel right now. I will NOT go to a Stealers board because I know how you feel after losing a super bowl... but this is Packer country and we are livin' the dream.

• Like Like x 1
  6. BadKarma

BadKarma Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +10
    Both teams have idiots as fans. There exists no shortage of jagoffs as fans of any team in the NFL. It's a problem that all Loyal REAL fans of every team have to deal with on any forum. Most are Bandwagon fans, that jump from one Championship team to another anonymously through various log ins throughout the internet.
    Steelers lost to a better team tonight,the Packers. No questions about it. Real Packer fans deserve my Congratulations and Props for the WIN.

Classy is to be humble in victory, and gracious in defeat.
    What team next year will you cheer for? The Bears if they find a good QB? The Vikings now that Brett Farve is gone? Or Maybe... the Steelers if they appear Super Bowl bound?
    All that being said,You sir, are a Jagoff.

7. TMC

TMC Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Let me ask you a question. Did you ban the other two people from Steeler Nation?

If you did, who did you expect to respond to a thread ABOUT Steeler Nation. I am the only poster from that site that has not been banned.

If it was not put up there for me to respond to, then who was it directed towards?

No other member from that site can post here, you banned the OTHER TWO. An invasion of 3. Do you know how many people are members of that board? 2,647. Do you think, if they truly meant to troll this board, that MAYBE, just MAYBE, they could muster more than 3 people to do it?

Making mountains out of molehills.

8. longtimefan

Ratings:
    +2,950

It was directed to the ones ( god damn this is 3rd time I am saying it) directed towards the ones that wanted to fight

you dont need an account to read...as a guest you can read anything here, you just cant post

So this thread was MY way to serve those guys crow

Not you, and not any of the Steeler fans that were solid and respectful to us..

Only meant for the w=ones that wanted to fight

Now thats the 4th and final time I say it

Stop playing the victim cuz it's old and your not the victim you only want people to think you are

• Like Like x 1
  9. BadKarma

BadKarma Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +10
    Let it go,bro.This is their time. I'm from Steeler Nation. 50 years plus.North Braddock Pa. Grand Son of a Steel Caster,Son of a Foundry Man and Nephew to Pa State Police and Burgh Firefighters. Dutch Slovak immigrants. 100% Yinzer.

10. Murgen

Murgen MechaPackzilla

Ratings:
    +584
    Can't believe we are still fighting over this. Maybe we should just close this thread.

11. TMC

TMC Guest

Ratings:
    +0

Oh, I get what you are doing. My bad.

You are taking a swat at people that are banned....because they cannot swat back.

I get it. It is like sucker punching someone. Get them when they cannot fight back.

That is beautiful.

And, I am not playing the victim. You posted a thread directed to Steeler Nation. I post there. I answered your question.

Again, I told you what I think of you. With every statement, you back that up. When they dug in the bucket for mods, their fingernails scraped the bottom right before they found you.

12. Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper Fantasy Football Guru

Ratings:
    +1,395
    steelers dont even have half the championships we have haahahahahhaha suck it

• Like Like x 2
  13. JJP41

JJP41 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +215
    Just my opinion but this needs to end.

Going back and forth is not going to accomplish anything at this point.

The game is over, the Steelers fought back hard but the Packers won.

Kudos the Steelers for a gutsy effort and thank you to the football Gods for the Packers win.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Forget Favre

Forget Favre Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2,673
    13 is more than half of 6!

15. Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper Fantasy Football Guru

Ratings:
    +1,395
    tmc noone likes u. just leave u troll.

16. GBMuskies

GBMuskies Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +24
    I've been reading some of the threads on that board since the game ended. They kind of devour their own. Lots of [FILTH]ing hate in some of those threads. People ripping Roethlisberger, Mendenhall, the defense in general.

Kind of unpleasant.

17. LombardiChick

LombardiChick Win or lose, I love this team.

Ratings:
    +678
    Wow.

You've been taunting people on this site for days. You were here just hours ago, predicting we would be eating crow because we were about to play "Steeler football".

You have forfeited your right to a conversation about humility and graciousness. Please.

He's right. Try being humble before the game next time. It will mean more after it's over.

• Like Like x 4
  18. GoSlash27

GoSlash27 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +66
    @ TMC,
    Class is grace in victory and defeat. You maybe feel like you got the short end here, but I don't.
    You took it upon yourself to maintain a hostile relationship with these folks. You took it upon yourself to "defend" the Steelers against unwarranted attacks, apparently not realizing that you were just doing more harm than good.
    If you feel compelled to kick some booty, I recommend you hop that boot back to the staff at your own forum who thought it was a good idea to start a flamewar during superbowl week.

• Like Like x 5
  19. OshkoshWisconsinite

OshkoshWisconsinite Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +10
    SCORE BOARD!!! :p

• Like Like x 1
  20. nyghater

nyghater Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +11
    It was a good game and a righteous victory!

• Like Like x 1
  21. TheSnowPlow

TheSnowPlow Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +491
    Steelers fans sullen, subdued -- yet proud -- in defeat - Pittsburgh Tribune-Review

:rotfl: :rotfl:

22. Forget Favre

Forget Favre Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2,673
    I dunno who this is directed at.
    But if it's me, here's my response:
    So your telling me, here on a board of a team that you don't support, to not be a jerk while you yourself act like a jerk.
    And somehow you think your above it all.

Your post is one of the most hypocritical double standard filled posts that I have ever seen on this board.
    Well done.

One more thing:
    Our Packers won.
    Your Steelers lost.
    And there is nothing you can do about it.

23. TheSnowPlow

TheSnowPlow Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +491
    Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!

/end chant

:tease:

Seriously guys, maybe this kinda stuff can wait a day or so when the game isn't so fresh and emotions running on full throttle :)

• Like Like x 2
  24. TheSnowPlow

TheSnowPlow Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +491
    UNless you are two hot chicks, in which case I wanna see hair-pulling, clothes being torn, and lots of sweaty rolling around until you realize you're on the same team and start making out.

:snack:

• Like Like x 5
  25. Forget Favre

Forget Favre Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2,673
    SnowPlow: Wanna start a cable channel base on your idea?
    We'll make millions I tell ya. Millions!

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.