Steeler nation forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJP41

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I guess this thread is meant for me, because the THREE members from that site that arrived here, two of them you banned.

How do you expect them to reply if you banned them?

So, let me have it. Puff your chest out a strut. I have already posted a thread stating let me have it. It has fallen to the 2nd page. But, here I am.

Swing away. Do your worst.

Packers won and that's all that matters.

T

TMC

Packers won and that's all that matters.

Apparently that is not all that matters. Let him vent. I have already expressed what I think about him.

It does not change my opinion of him. In fact, posts like this would add classless to that.

It is not that hard for me to state that the Packers won. The Steelers turned the football over 3 times. The Packers scored each time. It broke the Steelers back. But, that is football. It happens.

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I guess this thread is meant for me, because the THREE members from that site that arrived here, two of them you banned.

So, let me have it. Puff your chest out a strut. I have already posted a thread stating let me have it. It has fallen to the 2nd page. But, here I am.

I said

This was meant for the ones that wanted to fight..

That was NOT YOU...You were a classy poster and I said it time and time again

Your still allowed to post...

I edited the thread title after I finally seen your point..I posted your not a troll and said do not label you a troll..

This thread didnt have your name in it, your still going to *****?

Damn, your never effing happy

What more do you want from me?

Please stop with the your the victim

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Apparently that is not all that matters. Let him vent. I have already expressed what I think about him.

It does not change my opinion of him. In fact, posts like this would add classless to that.

It is not that hard for me to state that the Packers won. The Steelers turned the football over 3 times. The Packers scored each time. It broke the Steelers back. But, that is football. It happens.

I give up

Skarecrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score

We won and GOD does it feel good. Granted, your team has won two recently, so you KNOW how good we feel right now. I will NOT go to a Stealers board because I know how you feel after losing a super bowl... but this is Packer country and we are livin' the dream.

BadKarma

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Over here? Football Only

So far it looks like they are mostly blaming the Stealers and, in a nutshell, admitting they suck.
I haven't seen any of them blaming the refs. Yet.

However some of them are being classy and offering congrats to the Pack.
Congrats Packers!!
Both teams have idiots as fans. There exists no shortage of jagoffs as fans of any team in the NFL. It's a problem that all Loyal REAL fans of every team have to deal with on any forum. Most are Bandwagon fans, that jump from one Championship team to another anonymously through various log ins throughout the internet.
Steelers lost to a better team tonight,the Packers. No questions about it. Real Packer fans deserve my Congratulations and Props for the WIN.

Classy is to be humble in victory, and gracious in defeat.
What team next year will you cheer for? The Bears if they find a good QB? The Vikings now that Brett Farve is gone? Or Maybe... the Steelers if they appear Super Bowl bound?
All that being said,You sir, are a ******.

T

TMC

Let me ask you a question. Did you ban the other two people from Steeler Nation?

If you did, who did you expect to respond to a thread ABOUT Steeler Nation. I am the only poster from that site that has not been banned.

If it was not put up there for me to respond to, then who was it directed towards?

No other member from that site can post here, you banned the OTHER TWO. An invasion of 3. Do you know how many people are members of that board? 2,647. Do you think, if they truly meant to troll this board, that MAYBE, just MAYBE, they could muster more than 3 people to do it?

Making mountains out of molehills.

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Let me ask you a question. Did you ban the other two people from Steeler Nation?

If you did, who did you expect to respond to a thread ABOUT Steeler Nation. I am the only poster from that site that has not been banned.

If it was not put up there for me to respond to, then who was it directed towards?

No other member from that site can post here, you banned the OTHER TWO. An invasion of 3. Do you know how many people are members of that board? 2,647. Do you think, if they truly meant to troll this board, that MAYBE, just MAYBE, they could muster more than 3 people to do it?

It was directed to the ones ( ******** this is 3rd time I am saying it) directed towards the ones that wanted to fight

you dont need an account to read...as a guest you can read anything here, you just cant post

So this thread was MY way to serve those guys crow

Not you, and not any of the Steeler fans that were solid and respectful to us..

Only meant for the w=ones that wanted to fight

Now thats the 4th and final time I say it

Stop playing the victim cuz it's old and your not the victim you only want people to think you are

BadKarma

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Let it go,bro.This is their time. I'm from Steeler Nation. 50 years plus.North Braddock Pa. Grand Son of a Steel Caster,Son of a Foundry Man and Nephew to Pa State Police and Burgh Firefighters. Dutch Slovak immigrants. 100% Yinzer.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Can't believe we are still fighting over this. Maybe we should just close this thread.

T

TMC

It was directed to the ones ( ******** this is 3rd time I am saying it) directed towards the ones that wanted to fight

you dont need an account to read...as a guest you can read anything here, you just cant post

So this thread was MY way to serve those guys crow

Not you, and not any of the Steeler fans that were solid and respectful to us..

Only meant for the w=ones that wanted to fight

Now thats the 4th and final time I say it

Stop playing the victim cuz it's old and your not the victim you only want people to think you are

Oh, I get what you are doing. My bad.

You are taking a swat at people that are banned....because they cannot swat back.

I get it. It is like sucker punching someone. Get them when they cannot fight back.

That is beautiful.

And, I am not playing the victim. You posted a thread directed to Steeler Nation. I post there. I answered your question.

Again, I told you what I think of you. With every statement, you back that up. When they dug in the bucket for mods, their fingernails scraped the bottom right before they found you.

JJP41

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just my opinion but this needs to end.

Going back and forth is not going to accomplish anything at this point.

The game is over, the Steelers fought back hard but the Packers won.

Kudos the Steelers for a gutsy effort and thank you to the football Gods for the Packers win.

GBMuskies

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've been reading some of the threads on that board since the game ended. They kind of devour their own. Lots of [FILTH]ing hate in some of those threads. People ripping Roethlisberger, Mendenhall, the defense in general.

Kind of unpleasant.

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score
Both teams have idiots as fans. There exists no shortage of jagoffs as fans of any team in the NFL. It's a problem that all Loyal REAL fans of every team have to deal with on any forum. Most are Bandwagon fans, that jump from one Championship team to another anonymously through various log ins throughout the internet.
Steelers lost to a better team tonight,the Packers. No questions about it. Real Packer fans deserve my Congratulations and Props for the WIN.

What team next year will you cheer for? The Bears if they find a good QB? The Vikings now that Brett Farve is gone? Or Maybe... the Steelers if they appear Super Bowl bound?

Wow.

You've been taunting people on this site for days. You were here just hours ago, predicting we would be eating crow because we were about to play "Steeler football".

You have forfeited your right to a conversation about humility and graciousness. Please.

He's right. Try being humble before the game next time. It will mean more after it's over.

GoSlash27

Cheesehead
Reaction score
@ TMC,
Class is grace in victory and defeat. You maybe feel like you got the short end here, but I don't.
You took it upon yourself to maintain a hostile relationship with these folks. You took it upon yourself to "defend" the Steelers against unwarranted attacks, apparently not realizing that you were just doing more harm than good.
If you feel compelled to kick some booty, I recommend you hop that boot back to the staff at your own forum who thought it was a good idea to start a flamewar during superbowl week.

TheSnowPlow

Driving Don Shula Crazy
Reaction score
Some of the only celebrating around Pittsburgh happened in Peter's Pub in Oakland, where, in a sea of black and gold, Ed Paiewonsky wore the green jersey of Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers. The pharmacy graduate student at the University of Pittsburgh said a few beers had been spilled on him while walking to the bathroom, and the bartender overcharged him a dollar for his pitcher of beer.

"I took it out of his tip," Paiewonsky said.

As the final seconds ticked away, a group of plainclothes police officers walked out of the pub and said, "Well, looks like it's going to be an easy night for us. Nothing's going to happen." Then they got in their unmarked cars and drove away.

Still, the police presence in Oakland was heavy, with as many a dozen officers in riot gear standing at intersections on Forbes Avenue.

Steelers fans sullen, subdued -- yet proud -- in defeat - Pittsburgh Tribune-Review

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I dunno who this is directed at.
But if it's me, here's my response:
So your telling me, here on a board of a team that you don't support, to not be a jerk while you yourself act like a jerk.
And somehow you think your above it all.

Your post is one of the most hypocritical double standard filled posts that I have ever seen on this board.
Well done.

One more thing:
Our Packers won.
Your Steelers lost.
And there is nothing you can do about it.

TheSnowPlow

Driving Don Shula Crazy
Reaction score
Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!

/end chant

:tease:

Seriously guys, maybe this kinda stuff can wait a day or so when the game isn't so fresh and emotions running on full throttle :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts